Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. phish

phish Senior Member

ai90.photobucket.com_albums_k263_seb070987_graff007.jpg

this was my first attempt at painting

crits?

2. emokid

emokid Senior Member

thaaaanks hilo, much appreciated advice :D

3. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

Phish, that's actually pretty good. Real clean and simple.

4. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

nice one phish - what paint you using?
    next time, be careful not to make the P look like a D

5. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

looks like a P to me, its fine

6. alive

alive Banned

im baaaaaaaaaaack.
    from my weekend trip to ohio.
    arent u thrilled?

PHISH, it looks good. pull ur letters in together closer, and make em all the same height. and ignore jonowev.

JONOWEV, u talk way too fucking much for your skill level man, sry, but thats the truth. the fuck diff does it make what paint is he using? all the toys here put way to much fucking stress on their paint and their caps. does not make that big of a difference. caps just make fills faster, and expensive paint just speeds or slows things up with pressure, and is better for crossouts n shit b/c it covers other paint more easily.

stop using paint brands and caps as crutches
    u know the 12 steps? step #1- admit u have a problem, say it with me

I, jonowev, and other toys of BS, need to admit i am wack, and am solely responsible for the utter shit i put on walls.

sorry for the rant all
    peace.

7. phish

phish Senior Member

i was using a can of belton

8. Fube

Fube Elite Member

^^^for tags? id go with the cheap stuff. but to each his own.

9. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

10. ToXiK

ToXiK Member

11. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

muuuuuuch....just keep doing simples like that and you will progress. everyone needs to remember that graffiti takes time. as you improve you will start to move letters in closer, get comfortable with add-ons, and improve the look of your letters. just keep practicing.

12. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

13. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

14. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

ok new rule crit the picture above you before you post a picture

15. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

yeah man that is looking so much better, just get the K the same width as the rest of the letters and then u can start playing with addons if u want to

16. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

oh shit, i forgot to crit =p, pask my bad man, i like it very simple

17. aces

aces Elite Member

Pask don't connect the diagonal part of the A to the circular part of the A but do connect it to the vertical part of the A

18. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

hey its cool B) i just hate when people skip over mine and trons your is good except how the g goes into the a it just makes it a lil hard to read but the underline thing is cool

19. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

hey its cool B) i just hate when people skip over mine and trons your is good except how the g goes into the a it just makes it a lil hard to read but the underline thing is cool [/b][/quote]
    thanks for the advice, that was a total heated spot lol, saturday night in a movie theater, not to mention like 3 security guards chilling arround the bathroom.

20. alive

alive Banned

first of all, haha how many times have i tried to make that rule i dont know. no one ever listens. lol

but really, now this is important,

TRON
    and
    EVERYONE HERE: guys i think were all guilty of this, and its gotta stop. i mean, i do it too. but listen to yourself

"thanks for the advice, that was a total heated spot lol, saturday night in a movie theater, not to mention like 3 security guards chilling arround the bathroom. "

comon man, i dont give a shit where it is, how many security gaurds are taking a piss in the urinal a foot away from you, a bathroom stall is not a fucking heat spot. we gotta get past this mentality, do this shit real.

this game is about taking space guys. when you do ur throws, no matter what, do it BIG. take up the whole fucking wall. thats what this shit is about! dont just do it once. throw your name up 10 times. the fuck is this bathroom stall shit. itl get buffed the next day. its only a tag neway. u know theres no cameras, no ones gonna match you up with the fucking stall ur in. ur surronded by fucking walls. christ

ive done it too. but its gotta stop for all of us.

this shit aint no joke, no game.
    if graffiti is gonna be anything less then a way of life for you, theres no point.

peace.