Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

okay thanks for the tip whahappen.

2. ''HAZE'' *88*

''HAZE'' *88* Senior Member

:blink: JROC, less weird connections... maybe just some letters with a bit of style..
    crits?? ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p94_letsgobombin_DVC02121.jpg

3. PopwarSkater

PopwarSkater Member

Haze - I like the orange one best, just ditch the arrows. And try and pick one or two ways of doing it and stick with them, you got a bunch of different ones going. I don't like the red one really, it's hard to read and looks like it has useless extra junk. The orange and pink are the best two, as well as the one immediately left of the orange. Pretty good though. I dig your Z and F. Keep practicing.

Here's mine:

[Broken External Image]:http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r108/PopwarSkater143/newstyleRESK.jpg

4. HSAL

HSAL Senior Member

at some more curve to it. too simple tbh. :)

5. case3

case3 Member

this **** so toy

6. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

tell the dumbass that did that to do some research before he starts writing a dead legend writers name/

7. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

8. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

dude how about you stop trying to be such a hardcore gangster
    "saying the same shit as someone before you is like double posting so you should die to."
    dude your a fucking moron are you seriously trying to be hardcore or are you just like 9.
    and my friend hardly does graffiti but he can tell its fucking horrible
    nase its a nice tag but i can hardly se the e cause of the white stuff around it
    seikt your se is huge and your other letters are tiny, and make the i's dot more circular or experiment with other ways to do a dot on the i because thats soooo over used [/b][/quote]
    lol it was sumptin random i came up with this morning at school n it seemed to make sense so i changed it but im changin it again anyway n ya im trynna change it

9. PopwarSkater

PopwarSkater Member

this **** so toy [/b][/quote]
    If you meant me, then yea I am. Condsidering I got into this last week, I'm not gonna even lie. I know I suck and I want to get good, telling me I'm toy doesn't help.

If you meant my tag, well no shit. How about you try and help me instead of making fun of it?

10. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

dont make your letters so rigid, try it with lower case letters

11. Got Paint?

Got Paint? Member

resk make more fluent strokes it does show improvement from the stuff i saw the other night
    keep workin on that

edit:i would leave it uppercase too

12. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

13. PopwarSkater

PopwarSkater Member

Well first off, get rid of the slashthrough/arrow. Other then that, I think I like the lower case a better, but get it either all curved or all rigid. A combination of the two makes it look kind of like a 5. Your E's look pretty good to me though. Maybe do a little something with the H, so it has a little something. As it is it's just plain, idk though, maybe it looks better that way. Mess around with it.

Good though, practice.

14. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

15. PopwarSkater

PopwarSkater Member

haha, the shark is pretty cool.

But what does that say? I can't really tell, looks cool though. Space it out a little more so it's more readable, or if it's cause that fucked up A you mentioned, then do another quick and put that up.

16. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

haha, the shark is pretty cool.

But what does that say? I can't really tell, looks cool though. Space it out a little more so it's more readable, or if it's cause that fucked up A you mentioned, then do another quick and put that up. [/b][/quote]
    i like the shark too, but this is the tag thread, not blackbook :p

hold on i'll go do another real quick...it says "aubrey" by the way, i was thinkin about a girl :)

17. PopwarSkater

PopwarSkater Member

i like the shark too, but this is the tag thread, not blackbook :p

hold on i'll go do another real quick...it says "aubrey" by the way, i was thinkin about a girl :) [/b][/quote]
    Ahhh, haha. All right, cool then. I'll crit it when you repost it.

Good luck with her by the way ;)

18. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

well fuck...i did one and its pretty nice, but i dont have a digital camera so i use my cell phone, and verizon pix place is fuckin up...ill post it asap though

19. bonafied

bonafied Member

20. kozmoe

kozmoe Member

more feedback?

what K would look better if you dont like it?

and merks i love the character but hate the tag. it looks like your trying to be too technical.. lost the quotes and the random lines and fix the A.