Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Temz Vs Gesus

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Apr 8, 2007.

Share This Page

?

Who's cooler then a polar bear's toe nail?

1. Temz

50.0%
  2. Gesus

50.0%
  1. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

its not that i dont like u. its just that i dont like your graff.. :) dont take it personal.

2. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Temz

now its 50/50

3. Struk

Struk Elite Member

4. >riseone<

>riseone< Senior Member

went wiv temz even tho its the same outline as every piece he does, stil sik tho

5. johndoe

johndoe Senior Member

temz shit is mad played out :lol:

6. aeon

aeon Senior Member

dont wanna vote against a fellow countryman, but gesus's letters are too hot. who needs a fill with structure like that?

7. AimoOne

AimoOne Banned

Gesus style is unique...but iv seen other writers with the kinda the same unique style..

i voted for Tems..the fill was great...and its clean too..i like the letters alot also

why did these two battle anyways..isit for fun..or malicious

8. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

9. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

10. Geo

Geo Member

Temz looks much better without the background and with the background it's hands down temz still so yeah, i voted temz.

11. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

Temz. I wasn't feeling the background but since it's just on the piece I'm feelin his more.

12. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

temz has normal london letters to be honest....the fills nice....its clean but the extensions are so wack....they are just coming out of anywhere they dont flow with the piece....to be honest i dont think the whole piece has flow so it just makes it a bit shit to look at....

gesus has an original style...i would of liked to of seen more done with the fill....its clean like temz but it has flow to it and isnt shit to look at you can kinda look from one side to the next and not have to stop to pick bits out etc...so my vote goes to gesus just because it has a more unique style...and has flow to it....

13. temzah

temzah Senior Member

fair enuff, i tried a different approach to the letters with some differnt extentions, i liked it any way, but its ur opinion

14. Slushi

Slushi Banned

temz.

Not Gesus' best work.

15. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

16. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

gesus quit painting the same exact fucking thing..damn...since i started writing again and started checkin up on here all i see is the same fuckin style with different fills...yea you might have some boys that are doin good things, but shit. try something different....dont just use one style...build off of it...
    the reason i say all this is because i never see anything technical or complex....you gotta get off the same grimey style and put some clean influence behind it...
    p'z

17. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

He's not the one you should be saying that to in the battle, Temz is much worse for using the exact same outline everytime.

18. Recon

Recon Senior Member

He's not the one you should be saying that to in the battle, Temz is much worse for using the exact same outline everytime. [/b][/quote]
    >_< and ges doesn't?

19. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

Didn't say Gesus doesn't, I just said Temz is worse for it. Also at least I know Gesus can pull of different styles.

20. [phenom5]

[phenom5] Senior Member

Temz for sure, that fill is dope. I agree the letters are a bit uhh choppy and 'cookie cut' but they're still cleaner than Gesus.
    Gesus had a sick piece too though, ill battle.