Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

haha damn, i remember my first time. i actually felt like that burning feeling on my throat and tounge. now i dont feel shit! 4 years later.

2. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i still remember my first time smokin.
    ahhhhh, good times. when ur only worry was the common 9th grade worry about not getting laid. wow, real good times.

4. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

damn i never worried about shit, cuz i was always faded haha.

5. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

the first time i smoked i coughed really bad, i was leaning out my friends window to get some fresh air and eventually coughed so much i made his neighbour go in the house.

6. MontanaPainter

haha silent post some pix man

7. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

i cant man, my camera makes the weed look like shit and the only thing i got to smoke with is papers (i cant even roll) and a flashlight pipe

8. MontanaPainter

9. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

10. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

silent where did you get your fleshlight pipe?

11. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

^^Probably made it himself we used to have this mag light bong back in the college days

12. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

my first time smoking i didnt choke.... i couldnt get the smoke to come through the pipe on sum hits tho but i did get sum pretty big hits in ther......

actually to tell the truth i never choked until i was smoking fer like 3 months.... weird huh?

i remember my first ounce..... it was like heaven.... i had never even seen an ounce then out of no where i just had a stuffed ass ziploc of dank in my hands..... it was beautiful

13. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Now you burn pounds right?

14. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

fuck yeah, i turned a mini mag that goes on your keychain into one hell of a chillum, my first peice evaaaaaa

15. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

thats some good shit psyduck i just got me a big ole reggie mills plant from some random seed ..

16. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

tens of pounds;)

17. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

Damn this is some aquerd* shit, Ive been workin out with my roomate, well today were at the gym and in comes the Detective that is working on my Case. Never in my life have I been thrown so many lame weed jokes, like he kept throwin at me today. Well Im sittin here at work sober, bored, and I dont get off till 7am, and I get to go home to a apartment with no weed... Man my life is

18. MAST

MAST Elite Member

hahah "awkward"

pigs always think they're jerry seinfeld or some shit.

i need green this weekend. i was inches away from going into my room and attempting to kill myself earlier, until i was talked down from it. my life used to be the same way it is now, except back then i had a way of getting free bud every day, so i never gave a shit. i haven't smoked since sunday and i'm getting extremely fucking restless. this weekend is gonna be absolute hell if i don't get any tomorrow.

i'm the worst heard herbal verbalist
    my thirst for herbs further disturbs this itch

19. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

I remember my first QP, got it behind my work, put it in my pocket, finished moppin' the restaurant with 113g of weed in my pocket, haha.

Pretty much everyone at my work tokes aside from the two owners, but one used to smoke. Even the pregnant chick tokes!

420 story:
    I don't usually toke at work anymore 'cause me 'n my friend got caught like 3 times, they don't really care but they did yell at us. Easier to just smoke before work, I did toke last sunday though 'cause i didn't realize I chose to work on 420. We waited till it was slow then we snuck out back 'n I ran around front to my car to get a clove (cigarette) 'n so I came back 'n light that up while we passed the joint, my friend sat in his car with the jay 'n I stood next to him. Next thing we know the backdoor opens and its one of the owners, luckily I was smokin' my cig and my friend had the jay kept on the low out of his sight. Apparently my boss saw me walk around front to my car and was like "why would you come out back then walk all the way around to the front to your car? It makes me think your stealing something from me" and I was just like "'Cause I was already in the back 'n I was gonna come back here anyway, I was just gettin' a cigarette..." then he said another thing or two and finally went inside. Success!

20. JustKoolinB

JustKoolinB Member

Word.
    i remember when i first got a some fuckin oregano.
    that shit went downn in some pasta sauce.
    i was like woord.

i got some tulips down the street too naggar if yall wanna cop some?