Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Welsh_Graffer

Welsh_Graffer Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

3. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

hey welsh mon
    is it hard to get bud in the UK
    i heard that its easier to get hash in the UK
    and that green is a well savored rarity
    ?

ive just taken a hiatus after about 5 weeks erryday
    and lookin a those fat buds makes me wanna snap

4. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

So, I was reading the last few pages. And I saw something about getting shrooms from cow shit. Please explain.......

5. Welsh_Graffer

Welsh_Graffer Senior Member

It's not hard around my area really,
    I guess it depends who you know,
    Although there is sometimes a period of a few days where you can't get bud, not very often though. Yeah you can get hash, most of it is just rocky/soapbar though, doesnt even contain much weed at all.
    And round here bud is just bud, nobody ever knows the strain :mad:

6. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

they grow under cow shit, but be carefull about just going out to a farm looking cause not all shrooms make you trip...some will just kill you

7. Divine89

Divine89 Senior Member

you can also grow them in an aquariam, but to be for warned. Its a felony to be in possession of them, and idk what'd be for growing them.

8. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

they arent illegal to grow, from my understanding, just illegal to have prepared for consumption.

9. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

in the UK, buds barely a rareity round here, hell all you get is ding deals of unnammed strains :/,
    sprayed, messed up stuff usually,
    occassionally you'll come across a good deal, or someone who can get to another place or sumit,
    8ths are weighted at like 2.5 to 3 :\,
    tens' barely surpass 1.3

reply to shroom comments :

look for liberty caps, especially in warm wet climates, they SHRIVE, google 'liberty caps'

very unexperienced pickers, got around 1000-1500 over a single weekend by randomly picking fields.
    look for former cow pastures, not current, as the spores are spread by the cows, its not the shit they actually use to grow,
    cow within last 3 years usually covers it nicely, as the spore fields will still be active from that time :)

also, there are NO lookalikes to the liberty cap that can cause you any sever induries/ illness, let alone kill you, so its a relatively safe strain to gobble. for the mycologists amoung us, it is the 'Psilocybe
    [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Semilanceata' strain your after, it is not the most potent of psychadelic mushrooms, but around 50-100 will have you scraping the atmosphere for a few hours.

any more info wanted? quick PM should do the trick :]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  10. Divine89

Divine89 Senior Member

hmm... who knows?? maybe someone on BS will enlighten us on this subject of trippy proportions....

are you sure? cause in all the research i've done on growing them (i have almost no social life) i've come to the conclusion that if you have a grow site/area you can get charged. to what extent, i'm not sure.

man do i always sound hella nerdy?

11. Nem

Nem Elite Member

in California: "Spores and cultures are explicitly forbidden by CA Health & Safety Code Section 11391."

in Florida: "Possession of fresh mushroom if picked "accidentally" (low quantities) is allowed."

in Oregon (which is weird because oregon is super chill): "Even allowing mushrooms to grow on your property is (theoretically) illegal."

in Great BRitain: "A legislative quirk allows the possession of "naturally dried" (sun-dried) shrooms."

in Austra: " Mushrooms are considered decorative plants and unless attempts to extract psilocybin are made, they should remain legal."

there ya go.

12. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

hmm. is it illegel for growing shrooms in pa? i know its illegel for possesion.

13. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

Shit. So, how exactly can I tell the difference between the shrooms that can kill you, and the ones that make you trip?
    Oh..here's some of that bud I mentioned earlier....shitty camera phone
    ai97.photobucket.com_albums_l230_bamfan2_lawl.jpg

14. sickone

sickone Senior Member

now that looks like shit... sorry.

15. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

looks like some old dirty pop..

16. anti-anti-crime

theres no shur fire way to identify a poisoness look alike and a legitamat shroom with psilocybe in it. you will need a field guide or atleast somebody who knows what there doing. dont just pick any mushroom you see. depending on where you live, you should focus on specific places to pick your mushrooms. the most common and most mistaken method is "blue bruising" this is not a full proof plan but you should be looking for this. but dont think that just because the mushrooms bruises blue it means its psilocybe. you will need to take a spore print and then get a list of possibilities the mushroom could be (using your field guide). or the internet. but this cant be trusted. then after you get the spore print you should be able to make an accurate answer to what kind of mushroom it is. DO NOT EAT YOUR MUSHROOM UNTILL YOU ARE 100% POSITIVE OF ITS SPECIES AND GENUS. eating the wrong mushroom can kill you.

17. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

Agghhh! This shit's alot of work....How would I go about browing 'em? Thanks , by the way dude. Oh, and the weed in the picture was mid. Nothing special. Shits all smushed together though.

18. anti-anti-crime

guhhhhh
    growing is a whole nother ball game.
    http://www.mycotopia.net/

its not that much work when you think about the reward. and sometimes it can even be entertaining. not realy though. its not that much work really though. depends on how many mushrooms you find though.

19. SAID

SAID Moderator

20. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

Fuck my plant hasn't bud, the white hairs just keep getting bigger and bigger. Some Leafs and shit are starting to grow in the middle of the bud spots though.