Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. jzzy1

jzzy1 Banned

2. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i think it was concluded that mushrooms can be talked about in here since it comes from the ground. the other thread concerns with synthetics and chemically alterered plants to reach there desired effects. we just dry and eat/smoke here. so mushrooms can be talked about.

3. Allthegoodnamesaretaken

Allthegoodnamesaretaken Senior Member

Mushrooms aint a herbal remedy mushrooms is a Fungis poison

4. ColorOptional

ColorOptional Member

5. lifer

lifer Banned

mushrooms are about as organic as buds

6. anti-anti-crime

mushrooms are not a fungus. fungus is what degrades dead organic material. mushrooms are natural, organic, and have a substanciated spiritual background. it stays here. were not going to make a new thread just for mushrooms.

7. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

i dont give a fuck if there is a new thread for mushrooms. im going to write about them in here, because this is where they belong. okay thanks bye.
    i dont mean to sound hostile. its just that everytime we have this discussion it always ends up turning out this way.

8. Nem

Nem Elite Member

"you cant really trust what they say" is the god damn truth. i remember back when i was in elementary they had a program where if you wanted you could learn about drugs and go preach to kids in other classrooms for a grade or some shit. but i remember them telling so many straight lies to all these kids rather then giving them facts and letting them make the choices. shit like "1 joint of marijuana is the equivalent of smoking 10 cigarettes." how in the fuck do those even equate. they also always say its physically addicting when its not.

i dunno drug propaganda is weird because they cant really say "and oh yeah, it feels fuckin awesome!". especially for hallucinogens, they never talk about how enlightening and mind expanding it can be. they just say it puts holes in your brain.

9. RetroLikeWhoa13

we should start a television series about drugs and have facts about their chemical make-up, about how to dose, have interviews with experienced users. have a how-to for first timers. the only thing people would have to do is find the shit.

10. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

I remember them telling me about how you can lace weed with acid, which is appeariantly a common thing to do.

Nevermind the whole thing about it degraded with light heat, let alone an open flame.

11. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

i smoked two bowls of some super something skunk today that a friend got from cali

shit was good

12. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

weeed is weed no matter if its from a dispensery or the turf....a name has nothing to do with how dank it is its just if you grow good or you suck dick.....but i dont go to the dispesary myself as i dont got my cannabis card this parapalegic(sp?) kid i know goes in gets it and sells it to me

13. DraneOne721

DraneOne721 New Member

DAMMM never seen so many experts!
    me n my boys smoke everyday everynite
    speacially piecing!
    but reading all of dis is making me wanna smokee even more!
    BONGS are the best!

14. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

Different strains have different highs, different tastes, different smells, different texture, different look.

You can't say that there's not a difference between two completely different strains.

15. anti-anti-crime

wow!!! its a cop!!!

marijuana propaganda pisses me off sooooo much. instead of giving kids facts and showing them the hipocracy of this 'great' nation, they brainwash them so they can brainwash there kids. its all a bullshit cycle that needs to be broken. if you hold out vital information about that sort of stuff, people are going to dig. and when they find out everything they say is false, the government just looks like dumbasses.

god damn you swivel. i explained this before. the name is a label givin to each strain so people can figure out which strains are better than others and classify them without putting down 'that bud i smoked last night is better than the bud i smoked 3 weeks ago' no, you can say 'jack herer is better than AK47' it reffers to how special and how different the strain is. your wrong. quit putting up a show and accept it.

16. Allthegoodnamesaretaken

Allthegoodnamesaretaken Senior Member

The government would never allow anything like that to be aired. Maybe with obama as a president, MAYBE, but with ronald reagan and george bush and the whole war on drugs that would never be possible.

17. RetroLikeWhoa13

shmeh. they cant stop the internet from having it.
    or perhaps your HBO or Shotime would be willing to host it.
    it could get done.

18. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

weeds on showtime

its happening

19. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

enough with these gay back and forth conversations about who knows more about weed blah blah (including all other gay shit you kids clog this shit up with)...just post pictures..

i sure miss psyduck's posts...you gay kids scared him away
    and lances and tonys pieces <3

not trying to sound like a dick but like none the past 10 pages is useful let alone worth reading IMO

20. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

ahah obama would never legalize weed. not even maybe. He really isn't as liberal as people have made him seem to be. he doesn't even support gay marriage...