Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

swivel: get fucking glue, advil and ibuprofin out of this thread. and besides, who the fuck besides middle school kids huff glue and take ibuprofin to get high? how fucking old are you? are you even aloud by your mommy to be on the computer? seriously. its called oxy, vicodin, and codiene if you want a pain killer high.

and if your defense to all this is 'im sorry i want to do good in school and not fuck up my life doing hard drugs' then why the fuck are you doing drugs at all? huffing glue kills braincells.

so ill end this with just saying, go jump off a bridge.

coka: tell her to pick me up a couple :)

biz: ill have the pics up tommorow hopefully. thanks again bro. MUCH appreciated.

2. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

I recall him saying he doesn't have a job because you have to be 15 to work where he lives, so middle school sounds about right.

3. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

after smoking at least once a day for like 4 months, i took a week break for vacation. i just smoked a fat bong load of some decent mids, and i'm so incredibly high. it's suuuuuuuuuch a better high than what you get smoking hella times a day.

4. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

swivel is fucking with you retards and your all reacting

5. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

me and my friend have started to get quite a collection...

View attachment 438723
    the whole family
    the big red one on the left broke a while ago and i'm trying to figure a way to make it work again, the big green one on the right broke the bottom two percs (makes a larger chamber though)but it has a replacement on the way
    View attachment 438724
    my roor
    View attachment 438725
    the rasta pure with the "golgi apparatus"
    View attachment 438726
    triple bubbler
    View attachment 438727
    View attachment 438728
    my three favorite bowls
    View attachment 438729
    the rest of the bowls
    View attachment 438730
    View attachment 438731
    homemade steamroller
    View attachment 438732
    View attachment 438733
    homemade bong
    View attachment 438734
    View attachment 438735
    tootsie roll stash jar

and the bud i've been smoking out of these today...

View attachment 438736
    View attachment 438737 View attachment 438738

6. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

7. dadestruekings

dadestruekings Senior Member

damn u guys made this kid cry lol

8. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

9. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

there could very easily be another piece or two by later this afternoon, and should definitely be even more scrumptious buds

10. 306bomber

306bomber Senior Member

is it just me or do i see 4 percs and an ice catcher on that tall bong?

11. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Dinedcg, on the green quad perc, did you put it down to hard or when cleaning it out, what brand is it, im not saying, but with cheaper glass, percs often fall through.
    and for the book, of the preecoolers, the green and the clear ones are ashcatchers due to the water level ect :)

That homemade steamroller. looks kickass, glass?
    awesome design.

I noticed, hows that glass blunt? i cant think its more than a chillum really.... never tryed it, not avalable here.

But definately, that pure rasta is immence, i presume its a tree perc over a dome perc?

I bet they would look insane all clean in front of you :)

12. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

US Govt went on a mission a few years back to eliminate all the good online headshops, so just order from everyonedoesit.co.uk or something, theyll send it to the US...or better yet, go to a real headshop or have an older brother/friends older brother go get you something if youre not 18

sucks...ive been sick for two days and im weedless and moneyless

13. anti-anti-crime

operation pipe dreams was a blow to the head shop trade. and when they went for marc emery's extridition, that was even worse. but the message the government was sending out is that they think weed is almost as bad as the was in iraq, worse than black tar heroin, crack, coke, LSD, pcp, extacy, and other hard drugs. they tried giving emery life in prison... its disgusting this country we live in and its stupidity and its hipocracy. im talking ofcourse about the US if anybody doesnt know where i live haha

everyonedoesit.com is a good site to order from. my boy is getting a bong from them, i got my bowl from them, gunna order some papes soon and probly a new bowl or something to clean this one out. shits turning blue.

last night smoking a bowl i noticed the hash i made was full melt hahhaha good ish though. thinkin about making a new batch. pics later tonight.

14. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Go on msn man :)

That stuff does melt, delisioso.

15. anti-anti-crime

im online man. i dont know where ur at though. says ur signed off.

16. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

the dude who owns it was cleaning it and it smacked against the counter edge and the broke, it's a Blue Dot bong though, outer glass thickness was high

the steamroller is made of cardboard tubing, plastic mountain dew bottles, and an old bowl for my bong that broke

the glass blunt is rad, i've noticed it works best for simply smoking a blunt out of, roach or the whole thing, with a screen though it makes a super chillum

the rasta pure has a dome perc and ice catcher

17. dadestruekings

dadestruekings Senior Member

vaporizers are were its at lol

gta love blunts tho

18. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

poor and bongless, the young Kimo was forced to make his own out of pre-chewed gum and toilet paper!!!

Only kidding, i rock them hommade pipes from these wooden handles that i ripped off of my dresser! i just take my dad's drill, hollow one out, put in a filter, and pack that shit to tha top!

Back on topic, wut do u all do for makeshifts???

19. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

smokin on some dry ass crippy right this second... whatever... fatter sacks when the buds dry

20. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

just throw a apple sliver in there for 2-3 hours

works better