Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

don't oyu just go to clinic that prescribes it and make some lie that your depressed or with back problems and slide em soem scrillla

2. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I'm so hoping to get some today I'd love to smoke a blunt haven't had one in awhile, shall see.

3. Hopeoner

Hopeoner Member

I got hit by a car. broke my shin in half, fractured 3 ribs and my tailbone. Can i get perscribed?

4. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2717/penguinbowl.jpg
    my girlfriend thought it was a duck... but i'm convinced its a penguin... any takers?

[Broken External Image]:http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/254/bowlb.jpg
    the other bowl she got

[Broken External Image]:http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9901/mouthpiece.jpg
    it's got this like squarish, squished mouthpiece that she loves... she used to have this other bowl that i broke [ooops] that had this ill sideways mouth piece that truly conformed to your lips when you were hitting it, so she was immediately drawn to this one, cause it also has a sideways type mouth piece

5. chipper jones

chipper jones Banned

looks like the result of a duck and penguin getting it onn

6. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

hahaha... no doubt!

i'm feelin really good right now... was just ripping the bong and then just tried some of this shit that the guy at the bong shop gave me... some free samples of this shit called cloud nine. its a mix of damiana, mullien, passion flower, hops, lemon balm, wild dagga, peppermint and spearmint. and i just smoked a bowl pack in the bong and i'm feeling really good. its really a good compliment to my high. like just feeling even more laid back and peaceful... the dude told me it was good for getting into meditation and as i'm typing this i'm feeling even a little trippy which is pretty cool. anyway, i would suggest getting some and trying it. its pretty good shit, if you've got it around wherever you are

7. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

8. Werse

Werse Elite Member

Don't know where else to put this. But today, I smoked space, and its suppose to be some sort of legal weed herb shit blah blah blah. Anyways, I was expecting a bud like high, but then I started freaking out, and my friend ditched me, so I had to go home alone, and I had the scariest trip ever, and it felt like forever but it was really only like and hour and then I just felt really high for another hour or so. Anyone else tried this shit?

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

fuck if i know im no mother fucking doctor i never even fucked with clinics that supply medical cannabis
    im just saying what i've heard/seen on t.v and other outlets

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Scored a free $50 today and my bong is so amazingly thick of shit and dirty as omg.

11. Hopeoner

Hopeoner Member

Yeah thats why i'm thinkin i can. I seen a show where a dude broke his finger 4 years before and was still pickin up bud from this shop. Obviously California...

12. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

man that sounds like a shit ton of pain. i wouldnt even be tryna get weed if i was you. i'd have them dope me up on enough painkillers to drop a horse.

13. Hopeoner

Hopeoner Member

Haha yeah, i was takin 5mg Oxycodden every 4 hours. If i didn't i would even be able to get out of bed in the morning. The worst part is it was completely my fault...

14. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

story uppppppppppppppppppp

15. Hopeoner

Hopeoner Member

I was standing in a turn lane behind a van when an Ford F-150 drove in front of me. I looked through the van window and didn't see any cars behind it so I started walking and when I turned I saw the truck had a trailer hauling a lawn mower. My shin got clipped my the corner of it and then i flew sideways into the side of it and fractured 3 ribs. Next thing I know im sliding down the middle of the street on my back (when i landed i broke my tailbone). I looked over at my arm and saw it was dragging against the pavement and all i could think was "if i keep my head up I should be fine". Then i came to a stop and sat up with hope that it was nothing but then I saw my shin was at a 90 degree angle. I just layed back then all the pain came to. Not even 30 seconds later there was a paramedic and a cop standing over me. People said i flew. I also had a minor collapsed lung and punctured lung.

16. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

i was just trying to get some medical marijuana...
    ya'll turned it into a dr.phil episode.

17. The Kidz

The Kidz Senior Member

dude thats totally a penguin

18. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

I just recently got a glass bong

and its pretty fucking dirty already

whats the easiest way to clean it?

i herd you can use rubbing alcohol and let it sit in there but I'm a bit sleptical about putting that shit in there

19. Boogs

Boogs Senior Member

Homie used to clean his glass with alcohol, rock salt, and uncooked rice. Seemed to work good...

Went by the dispensary today...Platinum Bubba, Green Crack (had to try it), Purple Mr. Nice Guy, 4g of Kief and a g of OG Venom hash....

View attachment 559887

20. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

Thanks bud

baha i can already smell that green crack

dunnoe