Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. obrutalityx

obrutalityx Senior Member

Vagrent, its not about the piece, its about the bud. and we smoke blunts most of the time anyways. the pieces are just for the excess shake after the grind. and they aerent shitty pieces, i will post some more later tonight. ima go re-up and then post.

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yah cause alcohol is better for you then cannabis but replacing your weed habit with DMT is the way to go

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Uhh yeah it is about the piece.
    Theres a complete difference from a shitty pipe and something quality made.
    Stronger, less drag, quality smoke, less ash.
    And thats not even getting into bongs with percs, diffusers, and ice catchers.
    You can't diss Dr. Pepper bottle bongs and then turn around and say it's not about the piece.
    Yes they're shitty. A lame hi-liter and an ugly spoon.

combine your posts instead of posting multiple times, and learn to spell my name

alcohol is NOT better for you than cannabis. do your research.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  4. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^that last line was sarcasm fool.

i'm gunna call you Cant-Get-No-VAG from now on.

5. obrutalityx

the spoon, has water flowing through it. as you toke the water spirals from the heat on the glass. the mini bong, has an ice catcher. and the highlighter hits really well for a hidden pipe. all of the pieces hit really well. if you really want to see a piece i will upload my 3 foot hookah, 2 hose. with a 50 gram bowl. just because im new to the forums doesnt mean im new to life. i know how to smoke my bud. and im pretty sure i stay high all the time.

6. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

havent smoked for 8 days,i must say i feel proud

7. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

8. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

WOW illllest peices ive ever seeen
    ai47.tinypic.com_raylpj.jpg
    MUST HAVE

9. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

No shit Cannabis is better for ya then drinking alot of alcohol. Your a fucking genius ! Honestly though i talking about mental health here. If your a person that can be stoned for years 24 7 and not get paranoid then good on ya, if not ....

10. AlphonsoRawls

AlphonsoRawls Member

dawg those pieces sound ill you must have blazed hella dime sacs in your time props mang

11. AlphonsoRawls

AlphonsoRawls Member

iiss that an oil dome?

12. obrutalityx

thanks bro. good lookin out.

13. NiL

NiL Elite Member

lolz yeah. Smoking from something good compared to something bad makes a huge difference. Like smoking a small pipe is harsh compared to a larger one lolol.
    Tis why I bought my glass bong and keep it clean and icy didn't want no fkn plastic bong I felt like a loser.

14. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

are you trying to say alcohol is better for you mentally now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

15. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

i dont think i've ever once gotten paranoid while stoned.... i've seen some people get mad paranoid and freak out, but its never happened to me

16. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

ya that looks like a dome. My buddy has a kurt b honey bear dome its pretty cool.

I know plenty of people who smoke mmj for mental health reasons. Myself included. THC is a chemical its gonna effect everyone differently. Ive been using this great plant for about 15 years now. Been a patient for 5 of those years. Ive seen alot come and go I ve heard alot said about mmj some true most was not. alcohol kills millions a year, ever here of alcoholic dementia? How about becoming diabetic because of alcoholism. all things that a path of heavy drinking will lead you down. If you wanna drink instead of toke go for it but dont make it seem like your making the switch for health reasons. lol

17. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

true indeed fools think alcohol is better for you cause its legal
    DO THE KNOWLEDGE have fun drinking away your braincells but hey at least your not paranoid....

18. CrookOne

CrookOne Senior Member

the real stoners can't get off their couches to post flix, but when they do... you'll have another thing coming man.

19. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

hah foreal crook i feel ya...i aint tryin to flick my exotics im tryin to break that shit up asap
    but how the hell do you guys get some nice ass pics where it shows all the crystals my shit never looks nice neways prolly cuz i gotta ghetto ass camera lol

20. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

macro setting usually its the lil flower symbol. lol