Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. zaco

zaco Senior Member

i didnt know that you could smok weed like that for a number of years, thats whats up haha. ive been smoking daily since this past november. im pretty chill about it too, i smoke bud around 3 times a day plus i dont smoke jacks or any type of tobacco. i get worried though sometimes, i think stuff like is my cannabinoid receptors gonna wear out and shit.
    but my lungs are fine im very active and since i dont smoke jacks i rarely have a cough. cant wait untill i can try healthier methods to get smacked.

2. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I've been smoking daily for 7 years now...whoa whoa. Its so weird to think that I was almost a freshmen in high school that long ago.

3. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

righttt? time fuckin flies when you're gettin high. haha. graduated 7yrs ago. fuck i'm old

4. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

word i started blazin after i finished 8th grade....that summer i first became a heavy alcoholic lol started off the first couple months of school goin to school wasted....which explains why i still havent graduated lol but then i became the ill pothead and stuck with it now im bout to graduate on time mo-fuckazzz ;)
    i remember my first blunt i smoked i was in NY wit these big ni**as and they talked me into smokin n shit but it was a chronic L so i had a really bad expierence at first so i didnt really smoke after that for a month or so until i tried it again n thats when my pothead career began.....how awsome

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

if i didn't get put on probation i'd be going 8 years strong right now. i just have some catching up to do now.

6. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles Elite Member

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

nice bud

the perfect grinder cleaning tool: a paint brush

i just collected enough kief out of my seemingly empty and clean grinder to get high.
    not very much, but it worked.

8. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

why thanks. when i want to scrape some powder from the chamber in my grinder, i use a blunt wrap straw as a scoop

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

business card with a matte clear coat.

10. otter

otter Senior Member

3 green years.

started when i was 13

11. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

12. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I was 14 the first time I bought some weed off my mate and didn't know how to smoke it so I sold it back lmfao.
    Then later on that year I smoked some again out of a bucket bong. I kept wondering when I would feel anything then my uncle came down stairs and I couldn't stop laughing.
    THEN I was 17 last year and pretty much became a big smoker. Normally smoke every day though I can go days and a week or a bit more without doing it :p Though there was 3 months where it was all day everyday. Woke up til I slept and then I just repeated that and broke the streak bout a month ago.

13. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

14. otter

otter Senior Member

15. ZOT

ZOT Senior Member

I used to enjoy smoking weed, never been a heavy pot smoker.. last year smoked 2 months non stop. Now I get free weed of my niece, but when I smoke @home that shit it's like wtf not really enjoyable. I get earpain. Everything sounds so fucking loud like when I'm sitting home the cars outside and shit its really fucking anoying. Its not of the weed cuz I smoked sum other weed and also had a anoying noise: every move I made (for example I just move my arm) I hear a strong noise like walking in snow and shit... I remeber when I got high Everything became bether, music, movies, thinking nshit.. Now its like I get fucking insane. Maybe cuz Its Indica? And I'm more a sativa smoker?

16. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

^^i've heard it all depends on your mindset... like when you're not a regular smoker of course... i know for damn sure that since there isn't a single day that i go without burning... that it just makes me feel normal/relaxed/hungry/giggly. i remember when i got out of jail i had smoked a single kush blunt between me and my boy, and i can just recall being out of this world type stoned, and i didn't feel like doing jack shit. i didn't get the munchies, i was sweating balls, everything made me uncomfortable as fuck... you know those types of highs? where you feel like you're gonna pass out, you lay down for a half hour, and getting up to go take a piss is a mission...

17. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah environment plays a part I reckon. If I'm in a boring place and know there aint gon be that much fun I have such a shit high. It makes me feel uncomfortable I get fidgety I just wanna like break out of myself lmao. Like shit just gets annoying. I like smoking outdoors. Thats why I walk to the park sit on the swing listen to music smoke a joint or have some bong hits and home and relax and do my own thang. I hate going to peoples houses getting bent and watching some shitty TV show that's not even fucking cool just ruins it all.

18. STARPLAYER

STARPLAYER Senior Member

19. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

Its all about positive thinking. YOU’RE the one making yourself paranoid not the weed itself. If ya like me abit of a trippa when ya smoking just don’t smoke a lot. I have three cones of decent weed and im tripping balls. I used to not be able to get enough of the stuff.

20. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

has anyone ever tried spice? my friend was telling me about it the other day and it sounds pretty good from what he was telling me