Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

This thread is boomin. Weed is a pretty hard thing to get off once ya have smoked it for a couple of years. If ya can give it up compleately ya got some will power

2. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

ya damn right...
    ill never ever ever stop smoking weed completely...
    i just can't.
    maybe if i have to get a job or something, but other than tthat, ima keep cheifing

3. Supermanofthecan

Supermanofthecan Member

no fuckin way thats 9-10 grams, look at it in comparison to the size of that quarter

4. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

I could believe 9 if it is dense.

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i'd easily believe 9.

6. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

yeah if its dense it can be 9 but if that is just fluff hell no its not 9 or 10, oh and k2 can cause seizures if u smoke too much. but u can smoke other spice anything that doesnt have i think its called mugroot or something in it is ok, try spice diamond but spice sux in comparison to the real mary, im grounded right now after i take my dt today and im clean im free and heading over to my homies to burn a fat grand daddy purp blunt mmmmmm

7. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

Yeah, density can't be accounted for by a picture... 9-10gs is reasonable for that picture.

I hate having strict parents- it makes tokin' at home a fucking mission every time. Gonna smoke out of an apple tonight since having a piece of my own at home is a no-go. I know what I can pull off lol.

8. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

agreed, the apple works well but lightbulb vapes work better

9. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

all you pot heads...
    follow me on Twitter @NeakOG

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i dk how old you are but you obviously have not handled enough marijuana to know that you can't always go by looks

this bud i have right now is so soft and sticky that it's a bitch to grind

11. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

i know man i meant if it is like super fluffy and squishy easy to squeeze then it isnt 9 or 10 if it is super dense it could be 9 gs, i know that looks are decieving i just fucked up my post haha

12. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

*****s that nugs like 6.5 MAX

13. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

yo montana painter, lets talk. no one on this site is on. good to still see you creepin though. its JETPACK!!

14. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

I got a 4 gram eigth yesterday.... damp aint the word for it
    Like off the plant in a bag kinda thing.
    i was not happy

15. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

=(
    i would've had to slap a hoe

16. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

yeah. Ya smoke weed every day for a while and stop smoking it suddenly ya hit a massive low. Basicly all ya can think about it smoking but after a few days it dies down.

17. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah word. I always say blah I can't be bothered to smoke today I just won't. Then up comes an opportunity and I do it lmao.

I went to an adult store yesterday and picked up pre rolled blunt cones. Idc if it's not real or w/e but it's cheaper than buying two pack of blunt paper or cigar.
    + I really enjoy it. I got 2xblueberry and white chocolate.

18. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

yeah i smoked like since the beginning of summer at least 5 times a day then went to church camp lol then came back smoked another 2 weeks non stop and then got tested had to quit told turkey but the next day i got busted by my mom at like 2:00 am smoking in my room cuz my girl called and woke her up she was all she shouldnt call u this late then sniffed shes like really? im all what? she said the smell i looked at her and smiled and was like hell yeah then she took my pipe and through it on the concrete ;( , safe to say the chica that called is not my girl anymore haha. nil ever get blunt raps kush flavored? omg its like smoking a fruit roll up with weed inside lol.

19. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  20. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

follow me or headbut a unicorn