Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

im not going to do opium but when i get off grounding i might top a nice salad bowl wit kratom

2. otter

otter Senior Member

dude you first have to find opium

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

LOL

You 12?

4. otter

otter Senior Member

how would you guys describe the effects weed give you?

if i'm high i feel heavy, relaxt more creative,just chill espec mixed with beer mmmmm

5. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

depends on the bud, but usually hazy, heavy, loose, happy, creative and also it helps with my shaky hands... my hands are super shaky all the time, like to the point where it's hard to draw a straight line, but blazing helps that a lot and lets me get into a flow, so i pretty much only sketch when i'm high

6. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

yeah heavy happy and got no problems. All bad shit just rolls out the door

7. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

nahh 17, depending on what i smoke out o fi feel different for some reason bongs straight romp my brain i usally cant feel my head is really spacy i get really creative and draw alot, dry mouth and munchies of course haha

8. irockyourass

i still remember the first time i blazed and experienced the munchies... it was funny as fuck. i was stupid high and me and my buddies went to checkers to munch face and i'm sitting there and i'm like... wtf, why am i starvvvvvving right now, then i just looked at my friend and started busting out laughing right in the middle of the place, it was funny as hell, everyone was staring.

9. Mr. Girbic

Mr. Girbic Senior Member

Friend joined the reserves and began smoking spice quite a bit. Gave it a try. Taste. Fail. High. Fail

10. Tokyo_ROCKABILY-CLub

Tokyo_ROCKABILY-CLub Senior Member

^^^
    furshure fucking hate being in public places after hitting the bong and acting like a somewat like a goof and everyones just fuking staring :mad:

11. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

i love being high in front of ppl they kinda look at u and r like fuck u i wish i was high too.. haha yeah spice is like a 30 min high then its done. and checkers is my favorite munchies ever!

12. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah I tend to think EVERYONE is looking at me lmfao. Little kids are the funnest at shopping centers though. Cause kids are just stoned naturally and then they laugh and stare and nothing with you.
    That's if you don't look like a seedy prick or a dirty stoner.

I was at my girlfriends dads house last night and I went and smoked a joint in the car and I was gone for awhile + the car stunk so bad. Then I went inside and thought they were talking about me and I started spinnin out, but they were talking about the movie. Then I started to get the giggles and had a great night.

13. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

I've been visiting a bunch of different places in china for ammonth now

and i got back last night

I ripped like 3 bowls with allot of kief and i greened out

kinda ruined my first ngiht back... D=

14. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

i cant belive i walked to south killburn
    past all the dickheads just for some fucking average orange bud

disappointment
    time to call mr jack heror

15. noxi

noxi Elite Member

16. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

nice, wish i could have showed u my homemade plastic of out a water bottle and 3 smoothies bottles, diffused downstem, double perculated with an ice catcher and u could take it apart i kept it in my backpack at school and no one knew, once again my parents destroy it :(

17. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

Nice noxi. What'd you use to seal the gap between the tube and the glass?

18. noxi

noxi Elite Member

thats just some jb weld. Its like really strong epoxy.

19. friedchicken

friedchicken Senior Member

opium and skag are a good buzz
    you just have too respect them.
    nothing i like more then smearing a bit of opium on a backwood and smoking it with the crew, or even a little heron if we can't get o.

if you respect drugs you will never have problems with them, unless you alergic or something. treat them like its nothing and you'll be a poster child for the anti drug crowd.

but i'm willing too bet 99% of you are retarded kids.
    so don't do drugs at all. last thing we need is some stupid kid od'ing cause they read it on bombingscience....

20. irockyourass

meh... my uncle was an H addict for like my whole life so i've always been of the opinion that heroin is terrible and it's something i'd never do, but to each his own, everyone experiences things differently and has differnt tollerences for addiction and all that. but on a more herbal note... been on vacation with the fam for the last week, heading back home tomorrow, cant wait to finally blaze again, it's been hell trying to get to bed at night without my little nightcap