Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

I found a teenth and like 2gs of hash once, at different times, defiately pleasing experience.

2. Baron

Baron Moderator

More than a gram, maybe a teenth and it's sooo good. Got back from my dealers place yesterday and my friend got cut off by a midget on a bike. We all lost it, two of us started to cry we were laughing so hard.

3. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Hahahaha, i once missed a red light when i saw a fat man fall out his car while reversing.

4. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i'm to high to remember some the the shit i've seen..

5. noxi

noxi Elite Member

Since people are telling stories, i might as well contribute. On Monday, my friends and i smoked a fat j while we drove to mcdonalds. When we got there we got our food and started munchin down in the parking lot in my friends car. As we were eating, two people on a motorcycle drove by hella close to our car and were muggin us hella bad, so we thought it was kinda odd. They did it again and they left. After that, these 3 mexicans in a bmw drove by and came super close to our car like the motorcycle and basically stopped right behind us for a bit, and then left. My friend got kinda freaked out so we left and as we pulled out of mcdonalds, the bmw was right behind us and we made a uturn. At the u-turn lane, the bmw just stayed in the lane and watched us as we drove away in the opposite direction. We were thinking if we didnt leave, they were gonna try and rob us or something. pretty crazy ass night.

6. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Haha that's fucking funny as. That'd suck so much stoned. I'm pretty off my tits atm.

7. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

anybody know any homemade rooting hormones recipe?

8. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

Ive only used store bought rooting gels and powders, tons of hydro/organic shops around here and for me its just easier.
    After a lil search I turned up honey and willow bark. Pure unpasteurized honey or soaking willow bark in water for a 24 hour period. Don't have an experience with these so I couldn't tell ya the success rate. Nor am I a master grower lol I just have access to some knowledgeable people who help me out when I dabble with little grows from time to time. Anyways if you excuse me Ive got a few hits of silver haze bubba bubble hash to keep company.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yahi m gonna stick to only buying weed selling it is not in my system, hate dealking with people and LOVE cannabis to much to sell it.

p.s
    GREATEST FOOD TO EAT WHILE STONED from my cultural background.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4599/nacatamal2.jpg
    NACATAMALE^^
    [Broken External Image]:http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6713/gallopinto.jpg
    GALLO PINTO(traditionally with red beans and rice)
    fried plantains and fried cheese
    [Broken External Image]:http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/407/48209409545887562710623.jpg
    indo vejo(old indian)

FUCK FAST FOOD, its all about soul foood

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

last friday, my friends had a party down the street, and a lot of our friends drove up from home to kick it for the weekend. one of the kids who was hosting the party is named ryan, and one of the kids that came from home is named taylor. after the party died down and everyone had left or passed out except ryan and taylor, they decided to go wandering around the block looking for a party (we live in a college town). keep in mind they are almost blackout drunk.

they get 2 houses down and a girl standing outside invites them to come into her party. they then go in and decide to start lying to everyone there about everything. the people there believed everything that was said and actually kept starting new conversations with every lie told. finally, taylor was talking to a group of people, including the girl that brought them in, and one of the kids forwardly asked him if he was gay. he smoothly replied with a "yes" (he's not (i think)), to which the girl reacted with a lot of interest.

they kept asking him questions about being gay and he kept answering them, and finally the group turned into just him and the girl. she was flirting with him hardcore at this point, and the subject arose of her having fake breastesses. taylor asked her why she would do such a thing and she just goes "no! they feel real! feel them!" and grabs his hand and shoves it in her shirt to feel. eventually the party was dying down, and she said "look, there's this guy here who really wants to fuck me, but i don't wanna fuck him, and since you're gay and all, you think you could come sleep in my bed so he doesn't try?"

he went to bed with her. he fucked her. he got up 2 minutes later and said "whoa whoa i'm really confused right now. that wasn't supposed to happen, and i don't know how it did. i really think i should leave," to which she replied "oh that's fine, i completely understand," and he left.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  11. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

No reference to pot, post void.

12. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

i actually took my time to read that, and not weed related at all lol, but funny story

13. MAST

MAST Elite Member

and then they smoked mad blunts of skywalker n shit

14. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Rofl.
    I'm packing mah pipe right now.
    Trainwreck shake

15. noxi

noxi Elite Member

anyone have advice on smoking in dorms?

16. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

back in the day when i was in school we had like a suite where we had 3 rooms connected with a little common room and a bathroom. we'd put a towel at the bottom of the door that leads to the hall, put an incence burner in the common room, go into the bathroom and duct tape the cracks along the door, put a towel down at the bottom of the door and blaze in the bathroom, if we were in there for a while smoking or it was like the middle of the day/cops were around we'd even turn the shower on cause we figured the steam would help dampen the smell? i dunno if it worked but we never got caught when we were smoking in the bathroom, only out on campus haha. or if your roommate is cool with smoking in the room [mine wasnt] just do the same thing inside your own room.... just cover the smoke detector with something

17. noxi

noxi Elite Member

oh shit, i have the same type of room layout. Im in a suite and most of my suitemates are cool with smoking. My roomate smokes too so ill have to see. Just dont wana risk anything

18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Man, school is slayin' me. I have to seriously take it easy and NOT compulsively purchase marijuana like I do at home. It will take some getting used to. I should just cut it down to every other day now instead of once at night. But its just so hard to sleep and without herb its way harder..especially in my 80 degree room.

19. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

http://smokebuddy.com/

These work great for toking bowls discretely. If you got the money and just wanna grab a filter, I would get a smoke buddy, no oder no smoke.

Lok I suffer from a sleeping disorder and medicating before bed is the only way I can get to sleep and have a decent nights sleep. I feel your pain.

20. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Put dryer sheets in a empty plastic bottle with holes punched in the bottom and blow your smoke into it.