Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

i dont know about yall but i don't get ripped off when my dude says he's got "fire bud" usually everytime i see it when he has me drive out there it's not garbage, looks all crystaled out, light green, no seed...

although i smoked some zonas (for all of those who dont follow slang it's high grade mids with very few seeds, and the seeds are fully mature) and more than halfway through the blunt i realized it was a much different high than the high grade that i be smokin' on...maybe it was just the wrap that got me lightheaded and shit... cus it was a backwood.. but yeah, seems like every time i smoke out a bowl i'm wasting money, real shit. especially if i threw down with a couple other heads... they like to kill most of the bowl in one hit and when it comes back around a second time it's cashed... now when i smoke a natural wrap, i have the rule be two hit pass, and everyone gets fair hits, and towards the end the wrap starts smokin slower.

i just hate when my friend hits my blunt like a baser and when i get it back its unraveling, running, cherry is bigger than the blunt.. like god damn kid, learn how to smoke weed.

2. dubbed

dubbed Senior Member

ya pee its those random heads that pop up with bud that say its fire but its mids, my real dealer is out of town for the weekend. when ever hes got good good hes just like "do you really have to ask?" haha of course its chronic.

mids in bowls is a waste of money. a lil nicotine always enhances the high

3. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

lolz I forget I was also talking about "Fire" in the shops not on the street. I forget about that ....I'm spoiled.
    Focus how hot is it during the day and how much direct sun does it get,is there yellowing on the leaves how many weeks into flowering would you guess? How cold at night is it getting? Is the purple showing on new bud growth? If it was me I wouldn't put to much effort into a random bag seed plant, just let her go till mid oct and see what you get. You may get a lil bit of smokable and some hash/edible material, or you may get shit, if you didn't already drop an arm in a leg into it...don't, again that just my opinion.

I'm waiting another month then I'm throw my tent back up, some real nice looking clones coming into my local shop, they even started selling ready females at about 15 in. I usually prefer to go from infants tho. We'll see I may experiment this time around as I may not have the patience. lol

4. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

i had that same experience but in reverse...
    ive been smoking only bongs pipes and papers for about a year now and the other day i smoked a dutch master and it made my high come down so quick dude.
    that was a waste of money, time, & brain cells.
    the doobies last much longer but they bring that high down pretty quickly.
    seems like papers bongs and bowls last all day off a couple hits...
    maybe not all day, but hours on end.

5. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

your exactly right.
    its been doing fine with out me so far, so why bother?
    and id say its in about its 2-3 week of flowering, the yellowing leaves have been clipped so no new ones have turned up yet.
    im in MD so during the day its around 84-94 degrees and at night it drops to about 70-80 degrees.
    its getting direct sunlight like its literally growing out of the ground on my street corner, like growing through the cracks of the gravel.
    the new buds really dont have any color to them at all other than white then orange at the tips, lil green in the middle.

6. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

tokin on some shit mids right now, fuckin awful but on the bright side im gettin .7 of some trainwreck for 10 so made my day a little better

7. Tokenkaligreens

Trianwreck man thats brings me back. Great strain for migraine suffers also. Awesome head buzz. Havnt had a t dubb that stands out in my mind recently, all been run of the mill latly. But Greenwreck and allen wrench, are 2 trainwreck crosses that I have recently had that have been outta this world. green crackxtrainwreck and sour diesel xtrainwreck. If you enjoy sour d and trainwreck, a good batch of allen wrench is a must try.

8. Tokenkaligreens

on another note I relized I dont have shit to do today and 4 kinds of waxes...

9. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

ya sour d is in my top 5, i love gettin it in a little glass jar and you can still smell that shit, but one thing i actually havent done is mix 2 diff types of exotics, i dont really smoke exotics often since im broke n shit but i stick with the outs just because the deals you get, and indoors if there is any around

10. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

mmmm...cotton candy..shit is such a head high, i love it

11. MAST

MAST Elite Member

my friends just got a little bit of sour d. he didn't tell me what it was and as soon as he opened the jar for me to smell, the sourness bit my nose so bad. hit the volcano all night after that.

12. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

made some bho last night... shit came out so good... used a quarter and yielded a gram. used half og kush and half hawaiian. was soooooooo blazed yesterday. took a huge hit off the skillet and was good for like 4 hours. off my head, had to eat dinner with my friends family and shit... was hilarious.

13. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

14. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

the stuff i have now is a creeper. dont really start feeling anything until 10 minutes later.

15. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

I love that type of shit

16. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

creeper is nuts haha had some oldschool gamedog bomb!

17. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

18. Tokenkaligreens

os gamedog kush hell ya thats a awesome sativa very uplifting. Dont see it to much around here I usually have to make the trip to some of the shops north from me to get it.

Ya I love a good creeper, infact I think I 'llblaze this bowl of lemon kush, its a nice example of a creeper,great lemony taste but after the bowl your kinda like hmmm, then ten mins later or so your like ah here it comes, then 40 mins go by and you say to your self, Fuck Im stoned, that turns into a nice long finish. Top the bowl with a bit of og keif for a nice launch....mmmmm i love bomb herbs. :)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  19. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Been getting stoned and laughing my ass off in class. I'm sure my teacher knows but he seems fine with it, maybe cause I talk about it openly.

20. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned