Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. biffcreature

biffcreature Senior Member

I'm wondering if I should start selling weight. A few of my friends sell and would probably buy some Os from me. I sell laptop hardware and occasionally have 1000 to invest.

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

3. Krav

Krav Member

Sounds like you should probably go to jail first. haha

4. biffcreature

haha. Ok so sometimes I think i have no choice to scam people online or sell weight, which would you pick?

5. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

i pick, go fuckyourself. take that 1000 bucks, and shove it up yo ass

Go get your self a chip off a brick, chop it down and sell small, make more money that way then u would sellin "weight":rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  6. biffcreature

Right. Except I'm not down to sell shit to strangers on the street more than 12 hours a day while potentially doing another illegal activity. Dealers I know will get an O maybe twice a week for 300 Id probably be getting them for 200 makes a lot more sense doesn't it?

7. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

lol no. you aint got to be a hardbody and sell on the screets bluhd. Take the chip and chop it to your likeing and kick it down to your weed dealers. If your selling O's for 300 think of how much profit you could make off a half of yola. Take the weed you sold in a month and make that and a half in the first week. Making a lot more money for a lot less of the work makes sense doesnt it?

.....nah youre probably right though, selling a marked up price on an O to a dealer/dealers whose goal is to buy the best quality at the cheapest they can find so they can make a profit is totally gonna work. Cause I mean, its you whose selling it to them, so they wont care if they take a loss twice a week so you can make a quick buck

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  8. ReaLize

ReaLize Member

your online asking people about that. that shows u should take ur thousand dollars invest in a really nice rope and find a good tree with a view and some knot tying lessons. Seriously u are not gunna get anywhere or make anything with a couple os. waste of time.

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

hahahahaah you prb got soem student loan from college why dont stay in class get that trade certicifate diploma degreee WHATEVER it is and stick to it world done need anymore asshole weed dealers who dont knwo that fuckign game, fuckoutofherethatshitnigg@

10. deathorglory

deathorglory Elite Member

IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0128.jpg
    backyard stuff

Attached Files:

11. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

12. biffcreature

Um nice elaborate way of telling me to kill myself, thanks I guess.

Actually they aren't that smart. they DON'T have 1000$. They tend to be perfectly willing to buy an O for 300 when they're out and lots of people are hitting them up. 300 here is not a marked up price at all.

LOL or maybe I happen to know how to buy laptop hardware and modify it for 100 profit an item and flip laptops for 200$ profit doing it a few times a month. No i didn't get a student loan, derp I haven't even graduated highschool I don't need any help from that establishment.

So many haters don't actually know shit about how "the game" works in my hood, shits different in different places. At least you guys didn't try to tell me about the online tech marketplace game LOL I wouldn't put it past you guys but you'd really have made a fool of yourselves.

Guess who came up with the idea of me selling weight? the dealers i would sell to. They want me to sell to them probably because they know I'd be consistent with that shit.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  13. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

why dont you talk to people who you buying it off or PEOPLE YOU KNOW cause if you knew you wouldn't be on a fucikgin graff forum gettin advice on trafficing hahaha whatpartofthegameisthat.

kids who try to sell in"my hood"(hahahahah) who shouldnt end up as vics.

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

If people are asking you for weed and you can sell it at an increased price... what are you flappin your gums around here for?

Go and do it? If you want to? Do you need advice on how to add cut to your weed so it weighs more?

15. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

LOLOLOLOL where yu live ill BUY some ozs off you lol

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

okay okay okay, so even with your retard logic, you would make roughly 400 dollars off of the 1000 dollars worth of investment, where as with what I suggested you could potentially make triple of what you invested..... But in your hood bluh that aint how the game works, and you got nigguhs runnin around snatchin babies rapin errbody and buying zips for 3 hundo...bluhd you on the right track, I bet you an OG at your highschool. Between slangin laptops+weed and playin video games you pretty much a made man

17. biffcreature

just LOL ^

Yea no one really does coke that i know. Except for this dude who just went to the ICU and has some kind of heart problem from doing shit and hes 17 lol.

srsly its all about the graphics cards, bought 3 for 440$ each which are worth over 2000$ each. Check ebay for Quadro k5000m you'll see my listing 500$ cheaper than others. Wish I enjoyed playing video games since these are the most powerful laptop video cards ever.

i dunno i guess you guys can't analyze the risks for me like i said its my hood shits different everywhere. suffice to say its probably in higher demand than the top of the line quadros right now.

I'm not in highschool anymore i'm 20.

I just go into most things with the knowledge that other people will always be better at it than me, which is why i asked here.

18. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

you must be fucking retarded if you havent graduated high school, but youre 20 years old...... Oh, wait, you just said you are graduated, which one is it dumbfuck?!

lulz:rolleyes: we got a fibber here boys, dont you just love it when the mastah weeds out the tard fronting youngins from the non frontin youngins? Its like I have a sixth sense or something:cool:

19. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

These kids need to stop listening to chief keef smh

20. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

this is the only way I can get high off brick weed.
    IMG_1158.jpg