Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Myner

Myner Elite Member

i know of Koosh?
    but in northern california i would pay 315$ some really good cannibus club, or if you know the right people it could run about 280
    damn you guys get it cheap

2. ares

ares Elite Member

Kush wraps from true blunt taste like hubba bubba watermelon/fruit punch bubblegum, and the smell is amazing. Then there's the strain Kush, it has many variations and has a real sweet fruity taste to it.

Well, trailer park boys is on soon and I gotta roll up..

3. Myner

Myner Elite Member

haha trailor park boys..
    damn i just moved to Washington and i havent found a plug yet, myner with out weed, there is somthing wrong with that

4. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

$180 is probably the average for an ounce all around... thats what it is here on the east coast canada too...

5. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

holy fuck you live in washington and you cant find a hook up. thats plain silly. theres some super dank bud out there ESPECIALLY this time of year. woo hoo harvest season

6. garvycat

garvycat Member

im from frisco no place in north amarica has better bud then the clubs i have been allthe east and west coast and all in bc there bud is good and a lot of it but it dont compare and oz are anywere from 150-300

7. fannypack uprock

clubs like cannibus clubs like govt buds?

8. cause

cause Senior Member

9. slacker

slacker Member

i use a bong wit rainbow colours haha

and i grow 5 plants wit my mate and its hydro!

my fav weed:
    hydro chronic

10. fannypack uprock

i dont mean any offense with this comment. but you really shouldnt be trying to represent humbodlt with those buds.. the plant doesnt look all that healthy and theres not much in the way of fat bud action going on. doesnt look like a haze so its probably not the strain that makes it have small buds. dont get me wrong.. nice looking plant.. but humbodlt kills shit with the shit that comes out of there.. thats some alright looking homegrown. not any professional type shit though. but im not hating.

11. Myner

Myner Elite Member

yes fannypack, it looks like he cliped way to early. but it does look like some good bud

12. ares

ares Elite Member

13. Myner

Myner Elite Member

that just gave me an eriction*

i wana say Sensi Star?

14. Spitz

Spitz Senior Member

your fucking stupid

15. -=J=-

-=J=- Elite Member

idiot

HOW TO MAKE A TULIP

16. cause

cause Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/340/purpfire28gb.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/5755/orange5ux.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/6470/purplfire4rh.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/4181/thepurp6tq.jpg

this shit will knock you fuckers on your asses... that first pic was no justice.. its not quantity its strait quality bitches... fuck yeaaaahhh.. smoke till my lungs collapse.. that was just a lil branch i didnt mind sparing for a lil pic maybe a blunt or two for tonight........

17. Slob

Slob Elite Member

im a stoner, you gotta explain it a little better to me :blink:

so kush is just flavored blunt wraps?

my favorite papers are rizla silvers, they just smoke great. or absinthe juicy jays. those are the shit right there when im lookin for some flavor or a fattty.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.rollingpaperwarehouse.com/images\products\papers\juicy_jay\images\jay_absinthe.gif

18. Myner

Myner Elite Member

well ive only been here for 4 days
    but i start school next week so it shouldnt be that hard

19. hoast

hoast Member

heres a nug from my last 2 zips, gettin another zip of sweettooth in about an hour or two from my buddy ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a400_hoastone_AUT_0048.jpg

20. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Myner where you at in washington? I might be able to help.