Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Slob

Slob Elite Member

2. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

Im high as we speak, copped a 20 piece and rolled a fatty, then proceeded to smoke on my roof lookin out over the city. Hahah. It was great.

3. more_soup?

more_soup? Member

get 15mg tablets (the half orange and half black ones) eating those is WAY better then snorting and ive done like 500mg of dxm before i just kinda felt like i was drunk...without the falling all over the place and i had the most uncomfortable feeling in my stomach....dxm is gay shit

4. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

those are capsules, not tablets. and yes i've had those, cracked them open and crushed all the little spheres inside. i prefer railing, but i'll parachute half and rail half on occasion.

5. oblong

oblong Elite Member

OBLONGS BACK!
    and im 50% here for this thread!
    feels good to be back!

6. cess!

cess! Elite Member

dex is dxm stupid
    Dxm is extremely underrated, and the only reason it isnt too popular is becuase its not a badass illegal drug

it isnt for everyone tho, some people take it and it makes em puke, other people have an awesome time

7. Alchohlics_Anonymous

I just popped like 4 Lorazepam pills, we will see what happens.

8. cess!

cess! Elite Member

iv taken clonazepams before, and if im not mistaken, they both treat panic disorders and seizures
    i took 5 that night, and thats all i can really say
    ;)

9. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Hahah yeah thats what theyre for, did it fuck you up? Or do you not remember? Haha.

10. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

i did oc once...shit sucked...i ate about 80mg...all i did was loose feelign in my whoel body which was cool but hten i got a huge fuckin headache monster cold schills and started pukign my brains out...then i feell asleep for about 36 hours...fuckin weird shit

11. What Happened to the Letters?

yeah i want to get some more dxm...shits sick...but corosiden too much sucks makes you puke mad lot...im gunna getl ike 6 coroseden next time and some other pills of another kind...that should be good

12. cess!

cess! Elite Member

All i can really remeber is my friend tellin me to look down then up really fast, and i fell..
    then at the dance, i accidently called my GF my ex gfs name, (i said i love you kiley...BAD MOVE REAL BAD MOVE)
    i dont remeber anything after that
    very fucked up

oh and letters, not good chompin that 80mg oc, you have to a build a tolerance to that shit before you do all that
    shit, 10-20mg thru the nose does me good

13. What Happened to the Letters?

my first time I started falling down these stairs

for like,
    5 minutes

it turns out I was standing on a curb and I wasn't really falling

and then I just started laughing and eating whipped cream :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    my first itme drunk i was over my firends and i was wlakign down the stairs in the dark got down two stairs and just ate shit feel the whoel way down...he has one of those 12 turns the corner then 3 more so i turn the corner step in a box my foot goes flying out from under me sliding in the boxo n the rug and feel down those two he was just liek what th fuck are you doing cause it was aroudn 4am...it was awesome haha

14. What Happened to the Letters?

All i can really remeber is my friend tellin me to look down then up really fast, and i fell..
    then at the dance, i accidently called my GF my ex gfs name, (i said i love you kiley...BAD MOVE REAL BAD MOVE)
    i dont remeber anything after that
    very fucked up

oh and letters, not good chompin that 80mg oc, you have to a build a tolerance to that shit before you do all that
    shit, 10-20mg thru the nose does me good [/b][/quote]
    nice ok thanks for the info maybe ill try it again sometime i dunno...i rememebr back in the day tlakgin to you bout acid through pms on my username "rogan"

15. cess!

cess! Elite Member

yup yeah i remeber

16. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

well i drank a whole bottle of nyquil before school and you dream while your awake freaky shit dont do it

17. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

daydreaming? not so freaky last time i checked

18. cess!

cess! Elite Member

Noooo
    its more then day dreaming
    its more like your on the verge of sleep..sometimes the things in front of you are completely different..like one time i sorta passed out in front of the Tv..and all i could see was the tv and all weird images on the tv, and it wasnt the tv show

one time i did this in my room, i continued to fly out my window and up the street
    it was cool

19. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

wow, i'm gonna get me a bottle of nyquil...

20. cess!

cess! Elite Member

nyquils bad, along with pretty much all cough syrups, i cant even think about that licorice cough syrup

its horrible