Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

i agree friends of mine like it i dont and i have seen tons of people who give it a thumbs down so i dont recomend it

stick 2 ya greens :D

2. cess!

cess! Elite Member

corcidins are alright to do tho, and Zicam used to be able to, now they added ingrediants and tastes that make ya puke....

3. HieroHead20085x

HieroHead20085x Member

4. Jades

Jades Senior Member

ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d170_nope18_e3ff9574.jpg

my two pipes

the wood one is about 60 years old, i racked it from an antiques shop.
    i fucking love it, stays lit forever, plus it looks dope

5. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

All i can really remeber is my friend tellin me to look down then up really fast, and i fell..
    then at the dance, i accidently called my GF my ex gfs name, (i said i love you kiley...BAD MOVE REAL BAD MOVE)
    i dont remeber anything after that
    very fucked up

oh and letters, not good chompin that 80mg oc, you have to a build a tolerance to that shit before you do all that
    shit, 10-20mg thru the nose does me good [/b][/quote]
    Last night was the trippiest thing, I took lke 6 lorazepams, then proceeded to smoke mad bud, and drink a couple beers. I was sooo fucked up, I was straight up hullucinating!

I looked that shit up, and in 1 percent of people in a trial who had taken lorazepam had hullucinations, and Im guessing the weed and alcohol made it come out that much more. It was so intense I saw like 6 imaginary kids under a street light, and a fire hydrant looked like a girl, all my friends looked differant and fuckin super hero like (dont ask me why haha) , lights were goin all over and crazy as fuck, I ended up circling a tree many times which I dont remeber, then puking, which I do remember vaguely, I also ended up in my friends parents room, while they were home and Im sure theres alot more shit that happened that I dont remember, fuckin crazy shit, but fun as hell, I felt like I was being pulled to the left side all the time Id try to get up and completely fall. We kept walkin in circles and finally got stopped by cops who took down our cridentials and then called my boys mom at 4:30am to pick us up on the other side of the city. It was dope as fuck, but def be careful with that shit.

6. cess!

cess! Elite Member

yeahh man that sounds like you had a badass time...i wish i had weed when i had my clonazepams
    weed multiplys the effects of pretty much every drug out there, which is probly why you had the hallucinations..Usually drinkin and takin pills doesnt end up to good tho

Anti panics/bi polar meds sounds like they mix verrry well with weed..and im definatly gunna try it soon..

7. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

my brother has bipolar...he smokes too but doesnt get any more fucked up than i do...

8. cess!

cess! Elite Member

first of all, he probly doesnt abuse his meds,
    second, he probly has a tolerance,
    third, he probly doesnt abuse his meds and smoke

9. Jades

Jades Senior Member

nachos tickle my mouth

10. joust

joust Elite Member

Your lack of respect for the pipe smoking comunity makes me sick. Why couldent you just go buy a peice? Insted you have to rack an old pipe and use it for ganja? Thats pretty lame in my oppinion. I smoke a pipe, and it is one of the finer things in life. I wish people would have more respect for it you know? I personally would never smoke mj out of a pipe. Peices and papers work fine for me.,

11. Jades

Jades Senior Member

yes, i rack a fucking pipe and use it for ganja
    i dont care about you and having respect for your community
    how about you continue using your pipe for tobacco, and i'll keep using mine for weed
    deal?
    deal.

12. cape

cape Elite Member

who uses a pipe for tobacco now a days are you 60 or something

13. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

haha cess my man, well put! i was just gonna say that.

notice how i took 6, when your only supposed to take 1, and i smoked alooot of weed, much more than i usually smoke, and i drank.

14. cess!

cess! Elite Member

i missed out on ecstasy this st patties day

had to go to my dads..
    <_< -_- :angry:
    hey look the smiley faces make a cartoon
    first he looks to the left cus hes like 'fuck'
    then he looks down cus hes like 'mother fuck'
    then hes mad cus hes like 'im gunna murder'

i cant get fucked up for a while, im booked all this week with fuckin baseball, all i can do is buy weed...i wish weed fucked me up like it used to...

15. joust

joust Elite Member

Im just saying you can have both...

Tobacco is nice as well...

16. ares

ares Elite Member

Maybe its just me, but I think tobacco is gross. Although I do miss smoking hooters with a tire gauge, with part of a cigerette as your filter so once your greens burn you suck it through and pack another. The only problem is that people who don't smoke tobacco hit it and if they burn the cigerette, there going to be coughing up a lung, and really feeling it. I was always amazed at how high I got, with such little weed.

17. chas

chas Elite Member

i smoke alot of pot but never have tried shrooms is it any different????

18. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

oh is it

19. cess!

cess! Elite Member

haaha shrooms make you trip
    weed does not

even tho sometimes when your tolerance gets nice and low, and you smoke good stuff..it might feel like a trip

20. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

ohh ya i didnt even think about you gotta tkaem ore than supposed to...i just thought if you mixed with with it it fucked you up liek if you mix oxycontin with alcohol...liek regular dose of oc with alocohol fucks you up though abused and itll kill you