Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Gara

Gara Senior Member

wats the point of only doing 8 if ur doing dxm shit is stupid triple c's have wat 30 mg of dxm in each pill i belive instead of the normal 15 that tussin has. so wat ur gonna be rockin 240 mg, thats a low dose and would prolly only put u at the second platue if ur lucky just take tussin pills with only active being dxm or chug the syrup get a good 350 - 400 high going alot more fun and alot more safe

2. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

dude triple c's has something called CPM in it, and that shit is DANGEROUS at high doses. 90% of things that go wrong while taking DXM is due to taking triple c's. and i've never heard of CPM getting you high, either. i'd stay away from that if i were you. my 2 cents.

3. Jades

Jades Senior Member

whats the actual name for CPM?

4. UKCsire

UKCsire Senior Member

Generic Name: chlorpheniramine
    Brand Names: Aller-Chlor, C.P.M., Chlo-Amine, Chlor-Al Rel, Chlor-Mal, Chlor-Phen, Chlor-Phenit, Chlor-Trimeton, Chlorphen...

5. Jades

Jades Senior Member

6. HÃœK DUP

HÃœK DUP Member

You need to take somewhere around 20-24 CCC's I think it was to OD. One of my friends took 16 before, and another one did 20 in 24 hours, stupid shit, I hate pills I just stay away from them.

7. UKCsire

UKCsire Senior Member

mushrooms are about 20$ an eighth out here in canada as well...

whoever said to drink a bunch of orange juice before you drop some shrooms...doesn't know what they're talking about.

It's always been common knowledge to me and it's also one of the first things I read about when I was first getting into pysilocybin was to eat oranges if you started to have a bad trip because it starts to calm you down. Apparently sugar has the same kinds of effects...candy and whatnot when you're really out of it just to get you calmed down a bit...

8. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

yeah out on the beach someone did 21 tripple c's and overdosed and died.
    i did 14 and later when my high was going down i took another 14, all in the same day.

Shrooms down here in Florida are everywhere.

9. chas

chas Elite Member

im high as we speak but i got a ? anyone ever heard of jack hll? or somthing?

10. Jades

Jades Senior Member

11. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

haha the kid has over 90 posts today...its insane...hs in everythread ive seen...

12. cess!

cess! Elite Member

all you guys talking about over dosing with triple cs need to do them a lot to be answering all the pondering goin on..
    my friend just recently took 32 triple cs , and nothing bad happened, but thats coming from someone who is (yeah it sucks he changed a little bit) addicted to em..it usually depends on tolerance and weight, those are the big two factors, i highly recommend taking a whole box your first time, iv heard storys of people pukin their guts out on 10..

once you get a few trips under your belt you can safely move up..and you guys can trust me on this..not all those storys you hear of kids goin to the hospital on 20cs or 30cs are 100pecent factual...i guarantee those kids had either one of the following

1.shitty tolerance

2.skinny

3.being in a bad mood when he takes them (which does have a HUGE affect on your trip)

4.he was inexperienced..took more then his body could handle, and probly just lost his cool...

iv done Cs (and dex in general) up into the 40/50/60 range (which is alright considering i havnt paid once) , i havnt gotten sick, never gone to the hospitol, never even Puked once, all you have to remeber when your on cs is
    dont do too much
    just relax man , smoke a butt or weed, it makes it kick in fast
    and um keep paper by you, bucause my weird style was helped a LOTT by dex...
    sorry for the long post, i just wanted to clear things up and all that..

13. Jades

Jades Senior Member

14. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

cess you seem to know what you're talking about, but it's the second time you say dex refering to DXM. on the street dex refers to dexedrine, as in dextroamphetamine, not dextromethorphan. dxm and dex are not the same. don't flame me i'm just clearing things up.

and i still stand by what i said. 90% of the time when something goes wrong involving a cough medecine it's cause of triple c's. hospitalization for that isn't common, but it isn't rare.

15. gnarlatron3030

gnarlatron3030 Elite Member

I picked up a 20 of fire today

it's sickkk
    but no flicks because I don't have a digi

edit
    OH SHIT POST 1000!!!!!!

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i always wonder'd....
    what are the prices of bud around ya area

State your location an prices.

17. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

varies.

in ottawa i get anywhere from 35$/q to 55$/q.

18. westcoastbomber

westcoastbomber Senior Member

Over here in northern cali the bay area in general all prices are the same round here unless the person you get it from is somone who grows.Prices here dont vary in quality unless your buying whole ounces.But other wise shwag and dank sell for the same prices. And here thay are...

dime bag,dime sack,baggie ect. in the end its .5 of bud sells for 10 dollars

A Fifteen Sack, ect .7 or .8 of bud goes for 15 dollars

A twamp sack, dub sack, twennty sack all the same basiclly a 1.0 of bud sells for 15 if your conected 20 for people in generall

An Eigth which is 3.5 of bud is 45-50 dollars

A Quarter Ounce is 7.0 and goes for 90-100 dollars

A Half Ounce 14.0 of bud and sells for 135-150 dollars

And Finally a whole ounce 28.0 sells for 280-350 dollars

19. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

damn^ thats pricey

1/2 oz 80-100 cnd$
    1 oz(28 grams) 150-180$

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator