Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Art rebel mtl

Art rebel mtl Member

ok thanks but what is a roach again? ive heard that before but i dont know what that is

2. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

its whats left when ur done smokin a blunt or joint cus u cant smoke all of it the blunt gets to little and ul start burnin ur fingers so the roach is the lil bit of weed left when ur done

3. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

I LOVE using bongs because the weed goes through the water which filters out some of the "bad" chemicals. Also, it seems I never get kottonmouth after using a bong, probably because of the water making the smoke more moist.

Lots of people use bowls because they like how quick it is to just take buds out of their bag, break it up and just put it in the bowl head then smoke. I like using them though because I just don't like the way joints roast that much, there are too many things that can go wrong with it like it canoes, it goes out so you have to light it again, and it's time consuming, also if the mouth peice closes off you have to fuck around with it trying to fix it, plus joints are always burning unless it goes out so there is a good amount wasted.

I'd say my favorite thing to smoke out of is a nicely made bong, because to me they are easier to get big hits out of, I don't seem to get kottonmouth from them, the water filters out some bad chemicals, and they are very easy to make you just need some form of water bottle, a pen/highlighter tube, tin foil for the bowl head (if you don't have a better bowl head contraption), a safety pin, and a lighter (I melt a hole in the bottle with it and then use something to widen it so it's the perfect size for the slider peice).

4. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

fuck people who roll with liek real paper, use rollign paper, its cheap and doesnt make you look liek a downs-child

i use pure hemp rolling papers, theyre nice and thin and delicious, and bleach free

5. MOOSE-1

MOOSE-1 Senior Member

What does it feel like when u use a pipe or bong? I've only smoked joints:)

6. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

word if ur gonna roll use the right shyt either buy zigzags or blunt wrap or just buy a black and mild or somehting and empty out the tabaco and fill it with weed

and smoking a bong and a joint basicly give u the same feeling your still inhailing the same substance your just using different things to do it

does anyone do hash? i heard its coo if u lace your weed with it..??

7. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

whats the point of mixing hash and bud, hash is made from bud.

and why would you empty out a black and mild and pack it with weed?

it would take alot and it would prolly suck. just learn how to actually roll an L and stop being a pussy.

its all about theese things when it comes to rolling Ls
    [Broken External Image]:http://blog33.fc2.com/m/mylifeis/file/dutch_masters_cigarillo20040629a.jpg
    less inside paper means its easier on the lungs

8. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

its doesnt suck i do it all the time its just like a blunt

and i know hash comes from weed i just heard it gives your high a slightly different effect when u smoke them together but i dont know iv never done it

9. MOOSE-1

MOOSE-1 Senior Member

My friend showed me how to roll joints (the right way), cuz his mom smokes weed. I hate taking out the toobacco in the ciggarettes, shit takes too long.

Has anybody been to the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam? The first 5 minutes ur there, u will be high out of ur mind!

Selling brownies and cookies full of weed (there mad good), beverages with weed in it, they also have so many different kinds of bud and weed that u can pick out and smoke for urself.

I got friends that work at the cup, so I can get in no matter what.

Can't wait to go there for my 19th birthday :D and get lifted :lol:

This time I will actually try a pipe and a bong.

10. What Happened to the Letters?

yeah peoepl always say hash is a different high but htats bullshit, your just really really high, teh good thing abotu hash is a tiny little pinch and youll be fucked, not as fun as weed if you enjoy the actual smoking though, only good for a strong ass high

and to moose, a bong ujust feels liek a really cooled down joint hit, a blunt feels basically the same maybe a little less harsh and different taste, adn a piece(bowl) can range form a blunt liek hit to a bong liek hit depending on the size..cannabis cup soudns so fun, im going when i get to college gettign some jack herer :D yumyumyum

11. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

i heard its best to smoke hash out of a bong with ice cus the smoke it hella hot

is that true???

12. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

harsh mabey, but not hot

13. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

about a week ago my buddy just got one of those expensive grinders that has a built in kif collector, and after grinding about 5 1.0g bags of haze in it, there was enough kif to get 3 dudes extremely lifted......retarded lifted. definantly worth the dough ($70), and if you grind up your weed often, its fuckin awesome to suddenly have a nice amount of kif every week or so to burn.

as for hash....every time i smoke it i rip through a bong, and before i put the hash in the slider i always add a little normal bud so that the hash doesnt get sucked through before its completly burned. and when your smokin a decent nugget of hash make sure its lit and embered while your pullin....hash takes longer to light then a normal pack. i got a real nice tube with two water perculators and ice catcher, and no matter how much ice or water i put in there, hash hits are always chokers....not always burning hot, but always thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkk, like you know when you take a MASSIVE bongrip and your voice gets all deep and shit hahahahahahah.

and blunts with hash thrown in = legit & tasty

14. No Origin

No Origin Member

15. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

i was in amsterdam for a little over a month.. so you better know i know the deal.
    ;)

16. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

yo any of yall make kief

17. What Happened to the Letters?

yes if you read 3 psots up a guy just talked about it

i just use the old school coffe grinder to grind up my buds, and damn you get a lot of kif in that shit, if you do an oz of just decent buds an eigth at a time youll get a nice ball liek a spherical quarter in size

its quite delicious and the way i make it liek that its never too harsh, ou just heat it a tiny bit pull al ittle off and smudge it on the kidna the outside of bowl so its pushed down and wont fall through the hole, then just rip it, 3 hits in and youll be feelign toasted

18. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/optical.exe

download that thing and stare at the circle in the middle for like 3 mintues straight then look at shit around ur room and u will start hallucinating

19. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

i usally only smoke weed but i wanna start growing n i read a lil bit about it

but does n e one know a good website i could order seeds off of?

and also, does anyone know about usa lawz and n e potential things that coudl happen if i had cannibus seeds sent to my house?

tips on growing would also b apreciated

20. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

dont plant ur seeds right away put em in water first and wait till

they start to sprout becuz if u plant the seed right away

the plant can grow upside down and only plant seeds that

r green brown ones rnt good