Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Funny you should say that, I've smoked two peach blunts already today, one of them got a nice splash of meranol, and I'm probably going to meet up with a friend of mine and smoke another peach blunt.

I'm also going to have to say that chewy blunts go down real fucking smooth, love them. Blunts Laced.

2. myl

myl Elite Member

yeah dude ive had sour apple before, it was the first kind i ever smoked, that shit is ill, but id still go with peach over that any day

i hit up the park almost daily with my boy and we smoke us some blunts and then go paintin after usually

3. myl

myl Elite Member

Funny you should say that, I've smoked two peach blunts already today, one of them got a nice splash of meranol, and I'm probably going to meet up with a friend of mine and smoke another peach blunt.

I'm also going to have to say that chewy blunts go down real fucking smooth, love them. Blunts Laced. [/b][/quote]
    yeah man, peach is hot

as for a chewy blunt, you talkin about a coolie?

4. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Coke 'n weed my dude.

5. No Origin

No Origin Member

I just ground up 6 nutmegs and mixed them with water and chugged it, tasted pretty bad, but i'll be waiting for the effects to kick in a few hours from now.

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

I'm sorry to hear that.

7. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i live in the nutmeg state

i hate phillies and blunt wraps

8. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

ahha nutmegs actually do something?

9. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i doubt it

its used as seasoning in cooking for the most part.

but theres some shit about using it to get high in the anarchy cookbook, which is probably BAD NEWS to try. alot of that shit can kill you

10. CRAM

CRAM Member

ya it will do something u will probably fell sick tho but its abouth the same as pot but u might hallucinate.but its realy just like pot but wit some lil diffrence form persoon to persson

11. CRAM

CRAM Member

ohh and it can take like 5 hours maybe a lil more to kick in so dont go taking more thinking u didnt take enough

12. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

no only the revised anarhy cookbook is bad, the original is actually a good book...can be dangerous if you dont follow exact directions but its all on point

the nutmeg thign does work but its not that fun

13. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

why go through all kinds of shit and spend about the same ammount of money trying to get high off bananas and nutmeg, when you can go buy a sack of buddha.

it just dosent make sence

14. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

thats not true, ....you have to germinate the seeds, there are different methods for doing so...look it up

you can put the seeds in the ground any ways you would like. the plants genetics only let the plant grow upwards towards the sun, so you can plant em any way you want...

i read a huge report on this and i can find it if someone needs it. there are tests.

15. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

16. Kry WAR

Kry WAR Member

17. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

thats the best pipe in the world

18. Kry WAR

Kry WAR Member

19. segway

segway Elite Member

why are you using a screen in a glass pipe?

20. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

because i was scraping it oneday and the pipe cracked around the hole at the bottom. its my favorite pipe and the one im most comfortable one, so i throw a screen in it and call it a day!