Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. myl

myl Elite Member

have you been smoking?

2. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^Very true and that was always my problem. I used drugs as a means of ecscape, and thats how I got fucked over. But now when I drink or smoke, its to have fun, not supress bad feelings. But still Ive learned so much from having a drug addiction about myself, and how to control myself. Im a much better person because of it, even though it fuckin sucks.

I dont know how to explain it haha.

3. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

from having multiple drug addictions i've learned this about myself....i'm alive, or at least seem to be, my mind is so open to the possibilities of anything.my mind is a playground for the one-of-a-kinds...it's like an ocean with thoughts in glass bottles floating around...lol.some of you might understand,gesus,aa...maybe.

4. riddleboxxmcl

riddleboxxmcl Senior Member

i have a question if uve had multible addictions wouldnt you figure out how to cuntrol yourself when it comes to that shit?
    i do light drugs (lota weed some x, lil shrooms) but ive never ben addicted to any thing so... just wondering

5. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

cause not all drugs are the same, and they all work diferent ways.

and whos to say he wasent addicted to 3 different things at the same time, or one right after the other. say you realize youre doing one thing to much, so you use something else to stop doing that other thing, but now youre hooked on the new substance. drugs are fucked up

6. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

not at all, i didn't clean up in between addictions,they blended together...i was forced to quit the horse...rapid detox...rehab3x...i've mentioned this somewhere before.i didn't quite anything besides meth by choice...and the only reason i did that is because my sister overdosed and died from it...it finally opened my eyes to what i had been doin...i've clean for almost two years from h and a year from meth...i still hit rails occasionally but i haven't developed that thirst to do it all the time...i've done a lot worse that that girl, so i guess it's all based off of that...i've ben addicted to far worse than soft, it's not near as hard or addictive as some of the shit i've done...so it doesn't present a problem...if any of that makes any sense.

7. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah no one should judge another person because there addicted to it, its one of the most depressing things, when you figure it out for your self tha your addicted to something, something so minuit, yet the greatest thing youve ever experianced,

about 2 years back i found myself in an addiction with dxm, to the point where i would spend 3-4 days in a hospital tripping my life away, multiple times. and it didnt end there, i still continued. i had to dose around every 8-10 hours usually from 200-800 mg of pure dxm.... it was my life, it was either stop or die, and i almost went with the later, finding my true love for myself , graffiti, and animals helped me stop

anyways its late, my somach isnt feeling good ater finding out i ate a cup full of spoiled ice cream...so im out

until next time
    be easy

PeacE

8. cess!

cess! Elite Member

9. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

wow, we've managed to turn two threads into complete and utter addiction talk and drug questions. i created a new thread for it i just have to wait for a moderator to approve and we'll be go for all the do's don't's why's and what not that has to do with addictions and drugs in general.i feel like we've corrupted those threads so we should make one just for it...

10. cess!

cess! Elite Member

i completely disagree with that, everything drug stays here, bs doesnt need more then one drug thread..

11. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

yo how long does pot stay in your system, like say i smoke it for my first time or second, to get high, how long will it take before its undetectable in my system from a drug test? and i just started a drug called roachutane, will this matter?

edit: just read up on it, turns out smoking weed while on accutane can damage ur liver and screw up ur skin pretty bad, guess ill have to wait until om off accutane

12. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

Weed stays in your system bout 20 days, lets say a month to be safe, after that its undetected by most urine drug tests.

13. OUTLAW DISKO

OUTLAW DISKO Member

i think i might be an alcoholic

hahah oh well

14. johndoe

johndoe Senior Member

how effective are those detox drinks? got a drug test monday. planning on drinking one tomorrow, but i've been smoking the past few days.

15. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

If youve been smokin the past few days, theres no way youll pass. What you need to do, is get some green tea with that EGCG shit or whatever, some form of an antioxidant, and go to the gym/run around your neighborhood till your sweating balls. Im serious, drinking something will not, and never will make you pass a drug test. You need to also work your ass off. Dont just sit at home all day, fuckin run.

16. alive

alive Banned

thats true for most of the time before your drug test, but the day before, do no exercise, and eat eat eat eat eat, fattttttttttening foods. heres the logic.

the THC first goes in ur blood. ur detox drink should take it away from ur blood. but it also gets stored in ur fat cells and then rubs off into your blood.so first u wanna try to get rid of it from the fat for you bloodtest. thats the exercise. but the day before, its too late to really do anymore good, so instead you try to gain fat. alot. to cover up the THC laden fat with fresh fat. make sense? then the blood will only rub up against the fresh fat. and it wont get THC.

phew.
    i hope u pass.
    peace.

17. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

Are you guys kidding me? Go buy flush pills, the really powerful ones that work like 3 hours before your drug test. You can get them at vitamin stores, but you have to be over 18.

18. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

find somebody with clean piss to hook you up...take a big visine bottle and tape it in between your dick and balls...keeps it warm,screw the cap off and squirt it in the bottle.

19. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

dude your signature makes me jsut abotu throw up everytime i see it, its really fuckin gross, and weird

20. negrodamus

negrodamus Member