Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

You talking about niacin? Bro learn a little about the science of your body/metabolism before you say shit.

Fuckin twerp.

2. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

I have no idea what it's called, I've never needed to have a drug test, I just know my friends get them when they have a test and won't pass without it, and they always pass. I don't know what you're talking about for me to learn about, want to explain what you mean?

Today the weirdest thing happend, I was in this wooded area rollin up a j to smoke with this other kid, my skateboard was on the ground and I was sitting on this trash can with a cd case to break up the bud on/roll. I break it all up and out of nowhere a gust of wind comes and blows away the paper with the bud still in it. I didn't have enough time to react to go and grab it while it was in the air, but it just flew right on top of my skateboard, and the bud fell all over my griptape and the paper landed on it too. Nothing got spilled on the ground I just had to pick it all off my griptape, I was so lucky and happy. Made me appreciate the j a lot more lol.

3. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

hes saying learn aboutyour body so you understand what drugs and thigns will make your body react and change aroudn your blood and shit, basically learn what makes you pass/fail a drug test

4. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^Thanks for explaining that to him haha. But really, you want to know the quickest way to detox yourself, is exercise and sweat alot. Its a guarantee. Also for weed the more muscle you have, (less body fat as well) the less their is for the THC to get abosorbed into.

5. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

How much do you guys usually pay for hash? I don't really know much about the pricing, but this kid I got some from today said he usually sells 1 gram for $50 because people will pay for it, but he gave me a good price because he owes me money, so I picked up 8 grams for $50 and he threw in free shit into my other bags so now i got 8 grams of hash and other bags of tree mixed with hash.

6. cess!

cess! Elite Member

hahah

fuckin letters

7. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

eeeeeeh..
    i got from 7-8 g's friday.. smoked a blunt and a spliff with 2 others
    i dont know how much i smoked saturday but i was high till 7 in the morning sunday
    and now i feel like SHIT
    next week i may try out e at my friends party
    im probably only taking half of one though

8. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

dude just take 1. half of one is not gonna be satisfying, and you're probably just gonna take another half after anyway. might as well feel a proper come up.

9. si0n

si0n Senior Member

10. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

i could understand how this MIGHT work if you did it every day for about 2 weeks, however i know there are drinks out there that do work, and will make you pass your drug test. ive had several friends pick up the drinks (cant remember name, they were green) from a general drugstore, and have passed drug tests that were given to them before applying for a job. i also heard they taste terrible

11. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

i dont know where yall are from, but there is a place called smoothie king where im at, and they sell the stuff you drink, its like 40$ a bottle, but if you drink it you'll pass...proven many times....i think its called sunny seven or somethin wierd

12. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

13. Alchohlics_Anonymous

i could understand how this MIGHT work if you did it every day for about 2 weeks, however i know there are drinks out there that do work, and will make you pass your drug test. ive had several friends pick up the drinks (cant remember name, they were green) from a general drugstore, and have passed drug tests that were given to them before applying for a job. i also heard they taste terrible [/b][/quote]
    Accualy all you need to do is go to the gym once and sweat your ass off... Im tellin you. Like I said before, if youve only smoked weed once (this is if your system is all clean) then you can expect to only test positive for 1-3 days. Its not like a one time thing where you would test pos. for a fuckin month. Do some research.

14. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

15. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

how do you guys smoke your hash? just pipe it?

i hear from alot of people that us on the canadian east coast smoke it alot differently then the rest of canada...just wanted to see if this was true.

16. POSTMANSLUT5000

POSTMANSLUT5000 Senior Member

17. contraband

contraband Senior Member

hot knife that shit or if you got some hard shit crumble it up in a fatty.

18. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

I only done it twice, once in a joint and once in a bowl. It's a lot easier in a bowl, cuz you don't have to worry about it staying lit, whereas with a j you will have to roll it somewhat loose and hit it hard. so the "flame" will carry down the rest of the j.

19. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

i just hot knife hash, ive only had it once but ive had kief a ton of times and i just kinds stick it together and hotknife it or put it in the vape

20. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

hash or keif in a bowl or bong....