Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

^ that guy knows how to party ahah.

2. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

xactally, ive preatty much dosed like that before, never was able to get molly though...
    i dont fuck with dxm anymore, i got over a really bad addiction, and i dunno. i dont want to go back to floating over my body in white eternity...

but yeah alchool, dxm, pot, and E... i wont reamember anything really and where the fun in that..
    fuck mixing all that shit for a "good time" i dont see the point in it...

hell why do you guys even need drugs for a good time.
    i dunno about you all but thats one main reason i got into graffiti.

PeacE

3. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

Hahah yeah wow but I just noticed. Sorry, Im used to all the E-Thug talk and I just skipped over it without noticing it was a joke.

But yo, how well does that shit work? I dont need it, Im just wondering if you get what you pay for. [/b][/quote]
    i just started it ive been on it for about a week, so u smoked it while u were on it? and nothing happened? ur face still cleared up? and nuthn bad happened to ur liver?

4. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

i just started it ive been on it for about a week, so u smoked it while u were on it? and nothing happened? ur face still cleared up? and nuthn bad happened to ur liver? [/b][/quote]
    Iuno my face is still all scar'd up, Ye ye ahah well its not bad But meh. My liver is fucked but thats not why its from drinking..alot..More than body weight in a night is my guess aha. Get baked who gives a fuck its not going to do anything jesus stop freaking out.

5. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

Iuno my face is still all scar'd up, Ye ye ahah well its not bad But meh. My liver is fucked but thats not why its from drinking..alot..More than body weight in a night is my guess aha. Get baked who gives a fuck its not going to do anything jesus stop freaking out. [/b][/quote]
    Haha I dont think anyone could drink more than their body weight and live bro...

Damn this convo has been quoted alot. I just did it to keep it goin haha.

6. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

Haha I dont think anyone could drink more than their body weight and live bro...

Damn this convo has been quoted alot. I just did it to keep it goin haha. [/b][/quote]
    ahaa i know ya cant, I was just tryna make an example gangsta'..Fuck i havnt got baked in like..a week this sucks asss....This is the wrong thread for this but i really dont give a shit so heres my question, If i buy a montanna marker take all the shit out (water based ink) an refill it with the montanna refill(which is alcohol based which makes no fucking sence cuase the shit they put in the markers is water based) how ya think that shit would work?, The one and only graff store here is gay as fuck and only has montana markers and no otrs. Just for a simple fact to say i own a montana, Seems like a waste but meh.

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

View attachment 222462
    a sheet of lsd i got today :wub: yoda's, how cute
    the 10 strip is my head stash there 40 hits on there :wub: oh me oh my!!!

god bless your friends who lay there own sheets

8. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Ever draw while your on it Gesus?

If not, you should give it a try, and post it

9. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

i wish i had a fuckin good acid hookup. i'd buy a couple 100 off the bat.

ahaha now i think about it, acid is oderless, colorless, and otherwise completely undetectable in the mail. word that expands horizons.

10. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

lol holy so many writers do acid hahaha

11. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

gesus how much that cost you?

im hopefully picking up on some of that shit soon, bunch of my firends need some

12. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i wanna try that shit

13. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

How much do you guys pay for hash?

I got 12 grams today for free :)

14. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^Uh huh.... you prolly got fuckin street tar... as in off the street hahaha.

15. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

yeah unless you robbed someone...no you didnt

you might think so but in that case, i refer to AAs post

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i droped this acid over 13 hours ago and im still tripping face.... im going to try to eat myself into a xanax slumber... i doubt it will work

17. myl

myl Elite Member

yeah ive been wantin to try acid for a long ass time, but i dont wanna like trip for 8 hours...maybe just like 15 minutes to see what its like...then if i like it trip more

plus im livin in a dorm right now so i cant be all on drugs goin crazy cause ill get fucked that way

advice?

18. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

could jus try shrooms. although it's not the same thing, it's in the same category and it'll give you a taste of what's too come.

19. beke

beke Senior Member

anyone here ever try or hear of space paste?

20. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

gesus i bet you wanna give your friend a big kiss huh>?
    i know i would...

anways... theres no way you can get out from your dorm for like 10 hours?
    but besides that fuck it, do it in your room, i mean like at night where youll have all the time, just make sure friends dont let you out, i dont even know if youd want them to know, not sure how cool they are...

but yeah, i would just say do it where you can stay in your room for awhile... mayb a day before you dont have class in the morning...

um and shrooms, well youll still be tripping for a good ammount of time.

anyways for a 15 min trip out of this world, try to get some salvia , i mean itll probally be easyier to get then asid, youll only trip for like 20 min the longest, although you do have a nice afterglow for like 3 hours, but no physical change...