Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

jsut write "RIP niggas who fell-i saw it go down when i was a kid" haha thatd be ill

nah i wasnt trying to mock you i jsut liek to fuck with everyones posts, everyone else in the other threads is so serious so here i jsut fuck around

2. newname

newname Senior Member

i cant belive i smoked a half ounce in 3 days, wat a waste of money taht was.

3. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

ha i smoke regularly, im gonna take a break soon tho....it takes at least a blunt for me to be really feelin it

4. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

dude last 420 weekend me and two of my friends blew a qp in the three day wqeekend, i wasnt sober for a minute that whoel weekend, even when i woke up every mornigng id be high as ever

5. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

haha yeah i know, plus i smiled cause it was funny...

yeah i know man, like a bunch of the other threads you cant say a joke or anything without being a mod or something without everyone attacking you with letters, ohwell the should all chill for a minute....

anyways yeah 420's im usually high for awhile..... since everyone has weed and there like here burn one with me, anyways, in 07' 420 falls on a friday, so you know teres going to be more the usual people smoking....

anyways, tomorow i plan on getting like a half o , and just chilling with another writier on some rooftops getting blunted.....

This morning i smoked one bowl, toped off with like 5 key bumps of keif, i was preatty high, and it tasted like num nums...

anyways im outtie

PeacE

6. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

yewaah me and ^^ gonna get blunted..

this is my 420th post

7. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

8. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

congrats on the 420th post man....

anyways, its been awhile since people really showed off there peieces, weed, or joints. so lets get shit popping and post up...

or some storys would be just as good....

or maybe some games to play while smoking, actually yeah how about games you and your buds play while smoking?

PeacE

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well i got a few smokeing games but i cnt realy remember them,thers death toke,were if theres more than 3 ppl smokeing u toke and hold it in until it gets back to u,its really hard with like 5 pluss ppl

10. bannedforlife

bannedforlife Senior Member

mr.car2n has quit smoking weed...

been sober [not alcholically sober, just weed sober] for a bit.

life is better and more ambitious

trust me kiddies, smoking LOTS of weed on 420 isnt as fun as it seems.

11. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah around here we call the california, you sit in a circle or what not, take a hit, and hold it in till it comes back if you blow out, choke, or what not your skipped the next time it comes around

another thing well do is silent smoking, no one can talk untill w/e your smoking is done, if you talk you get skipped.

umm, a lil competiton is who can roll there blunt and have it lit the fastest...

another thing, usually when drinking but we do it with bong tokes and shit, turn on the Tv, and everytime they say a specific word, I, You, Oh ,The, something like that, you have to take a toke, then you get designated a word, if you miss it, you have to do something or miss out on something

fuck, i knows there more there just not comming to me...

And smokking lots of weed is always fun, but then you get to the point where your not going to get any higher really and just waisting your weed, or are just going to go asleep in 3 minutes... so yeah

PeacE

12. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

13. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

That mexi-brick flat press bud..

pimp lil picture too, i have one that looks kinda like that, but the other way around and at night...

14. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

same thing around here
    hold it in till it gets back..
    call it a marathon though

well.. for my birthday on the 16th i might buy an ounce, or like 20 g's, depending on how much money i have.. then the following friday theres no school so a few friends are comin over and were gonna smoke like fuckin chimneys

15. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

ah story time
    last friday was with a few friends, we bought about 5 g's, my friend brought about 1.5
    we started off rolling a big raspberry joint, i took a few tokes and this weed was fuckin NUTS. i could barely hold it lol. then my friend decides to give me a shot. anyways i was fucking blazed and i ended up at a park with like 10 other people, we were all smokin up and drinking and shit. i felt fucking tired and high as hell and it felt like i had to burp so i put my head in my hands for like 30 mins. then we started walkin around.. i cant remember where, but anyways were just chillin till around 11 when we go back to my friends house. it was now me and 2 other people i was chill with and some other guy my friend brought. he rolled this huge spliff, about 5 inches long and an inch in diameter. we went up to his roof to smoke it. getting back down on the ladder was super fucked up cuz i was blazed and im afraid of heights so i was freaking out aha.. then we went back into his house and fucked around.. i have no clue what we did. i remember chillin on a bed watching the rugrats movie with my friend and his lil bro.. and i kept getting these waves through my body and it felt fuckin orgasmic but for some reason i didnt tell my friend cause his brother was there, even though his brother is too young to understand. anyways, after a while i remember making kraft dinner and i went to bed cause i thought everyone was going to bed too, but they werent. they just smoked another joint lol

and that was my friday night
    i would tell u about saturday and sunday, but its a long story and i dont rly think you guys care

16. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

you felt orgasmic because you were sitting in a room with another guy and a child watchin rugrats....haha you faggot

17. ASEN

ASEN Banned

i got a urine test coming up for work in a bit... so the only green im takin is tea for the next week

18. Fuckiev

Fuckiev Member

i'm so proud of my boy!

19. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

quit smoking for a good while.

came back into it last night.

me and 2 friends smoke an 8th blunt of some good nug.

i was blazed.

then we went bowilng.

my 1 friend comes back we smoke a bowl and play killzone.

ok. i smoke again. yayz.

20. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

We don't really have any games except for holdin it till your next hit, but we call it superman I think haha I never remember the name, probably because playing it rots my mind away. We just do things like roller's rule, where whoever rolls a blunt or j gets to spark it regardless of whose weed it is, and "be polite pass to the right", so everyone always tries to line up next to the kid sparking it lol.