Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

you felt orgasmic because you were sitting in a room with another guy and a child watchin rugrats....haha you faggot [/b][/quote]
    LOL :lol:

got me there

2. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

smoking games!

Fun & Games with Pot

Taxi

In order to play Taxi, you must first choose the number of tokes (hits) to take per turn. (Two tokes is a good starting point.) Gather everyone into a circle and have the first player hit the joint. Player 1 will then pass the joint to the left without exhaling. Each player must hold their breath until the joint works itself around the entire circle and back to him/her. If any player fails to hold their breath (laughs, chokes, etc.) until the joint has made a full loop around the circle, that player is skipped on the following round.

Traffic Lights

This game is very similar to Taxi, but is best played with only two players. The first player takes one toke and then hands the joint to the second player who also takes one toke. Each round, the number of hits is increased by one. For example, on Round 4, each player will be taking four hits before they pass the joint. Just like Taxi, each player must hold their breath until it is their turn to toke again.

Odd Numbers Traffic

This game works on the same principle as Traffic Lights, however the number of hits must increase by odd numbers only (1,3,5,7). Very shortly you will find yourself having to take twenty-one tokes. It's a tough game!

Band Game

Players start by sitting in a circle as in Taxi. The first person says the name of a band/singer/pop group or any musical performer. He then takes a toke and passes to his left. The second person must now think of a band beginning with the last letter of the band just mentioned. For example, if the first person said Marilyn Manson, the second must say something beginning with "N" such as Nirvana. The player holding the joint has ten seconds to answer. If he fails, he must "crock" five tokes on the joint. (If you don't know what a crock is, read the explanation at the bottom of the page.) If the next person names a band beginning with the wrong letter, a name has already been said, or a name that is not correct, that player must crock 10 tokes.

Place Game

This is a variation of Band Game which uses any continent, country, or state you can think of. The only exclusions are "North," "South," "East," and "West." For example, London would be allowed, but South London would not.) However, South Africa and North Carolina would be appropriate answers as both "South" and "North" are required to identify the the specific continent/state.

Non-Smiling Game

Pretty self explanatory...you aren't allowed to smile! Anyone caught smiling has to perform a pre-arranged penalty.

Non-Itching Game

Three guesses. :)

Crocking

To crock a toke, you have to kneel on the floor with your head down. Then, you take a specified number of tokes and stand up while breathing in. While still breathing in, put your hands behind your head and lean your head back like you are yawning. Lastly, flick your head forward and breathe out quickly. If you do it properly, you get an awesome head rush and quite stoned.

taken from smokingwithstyle.com

3. opimsesame

opimsesame Member

4. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

5. newname

newname Senior Member

im sitting at home, broke so no weed on me, and my boy comes to my house with a plant, a shitti shitti plant. (shittie beeing its all broken and fucked up) Then he tells me where to get more from this backyard, so we went and snached a madafucking HUGE 1.

i got home and i starting cutting it, cause it was an outdoor plant, we beat he fuck out of it and shit so it wouldnt grow indoors. (it wouldnt adapt quick enough to the indoor room so it would die that same night). The plant was halfway making buds, so half the buds arnt ready, but i did get like 8 HUGe ones.

i did take a clone tho, and it looks like it might live. anyways here's waht i got for free.

[Broken External Image]:http://xs107.xs.to/xs107/06413/weed8.png

[Broken External Image]:http://xs307.xs.to/xs307/06413/weed6.png

i started to dry them alst night, so i gess they will be done by friday. i THINK its about an ounce or an ounce and a half. gosh, isnt that lucky?

6. myl

myl Elite Member

7. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah i guess a free ounce is cool, but man i just don't get why people do that, they get all like 8 year old girls getting a cabbage pacth doll and run off with it, chill out and come back closer to the plants being more mature, youll get more bud, it will be better quality...

but you do risk someone other little shit head snacthing the trees, or the guy cutting them down himself...

plus it would have been alot easyier, and more respectul to just have taken those buds off the the planat, and let it grow .

man respect peoples shit a little more,

and thats real

PeacE

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

9. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

damn, you know like that shake your body does when you orgasm, i kinda just did that when i saw that, lovely man, hope it brings you and your boys lots of good memories...

maybe one day we could become boys, or write letters to eachother..

10. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

my friend got bumped like a bitch today,o well i didntpay for it so i dont care,it was 1 small spliff and the weed was SHIT i can get more high from sniffing pens

11. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

damn gesus, wher you get al the money to buiy liek 400 hits of acid and thsoe 200+ xanax bars you had

12. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i didnt realize what it was at first, i thought it was the cover to a DVD, hahaha

then i saw the little perfforation marks, and i was like OOOOOHH!

13. bannedforlife

bannedforlife Senior Member

his daddy.

same way he got his car, and everything he gets.

he doesnt work.

14. What Happened to the Letters?

15. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

his daddy.

same way he got his car, and everything he gets.

he doesnt work. [/b][/quote]
    you act a hard game but the more you open your mouth the more you show what you dont know. dont speak on shit you know nothing about little man.

16. bannedforlife

he told me his daddy bought him his car and his system, so do what your sig says buddyboy... and keep reppin your e-crew you nobody.

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lol actually my dad has never been there for me, he lived with me till he was too so my best friend fanny, knows what hes talking about my dad can barely stand on his own, my moms on the other hand eh.... but im not going to be like mom let me get a few G's to buy some acid.... its called knowing the right people you barrow or have someone invest pay them off a lil and then everything else is yours.... get a clue

my parents money NEVER go towards anything illegal.... im not some scumbag fuck..... now quite the beef go spend 3$ on paint and fuckign turn in your battle entree which is 3 days late.......

funny how when i call u out your all like yeah yeah it will happen i go and do it and nothign happens

and thats 420hits not 400

18. bannedforlife

sorry for the judgement then...

and about the paint, it'll happen, give it a minute, friday me and the crew are getting up for a block party, we're supposed to paint, actually... friday saturday or sunday i should have it done, some dude is hookin me up with paint, i just remembered, i just gotta see which day i got off work, but im goin to sleep

ps: im done with beef here, i foudn something in life that makes me happy, besides my cartoon tattoos, and i have no reason to talk shit... so uh, hey gesus, how ya doin buddy...

and waster, i still dont accept your homosexuality, but you got talent, so i give you that.

and to meatgrinder, keep on rapin.

19. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

man what's with all the e-love.

20. What Happened to the Letters?

haha i embrace the love, its 641am and i jsut blazed now im off to school...good day