Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

When you accept YOUR homosexuality you might be more acceptant of the fact that I like pussy.

2. bannedforlife

bannedforlife Senior Member

too bad im no homo, i enjoy pussy and boobies more than life, and i know you like pussy, but you also like dudes... and thats just wrong brotha.

3. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Not this asshole again. You should fuck right off before the whole forums turn on you again.

4. morningglory

You say it's wrong then you say too bad you aren't homo:huh:. Well jeez man if you wana be gay that badly just step outta the closet. No one really cares either way.

5. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

you need to check yourself if you enjoy pussy and "Boobies" more then life....

anywas today me and my boy are going to get like an 1/8 of some sour diesle, chill at the train tracks and paint a lil, should call for some good times....

ohyeah today i drank for some weird reason, i woke up went to publix and got 2 11.2 oz smearinoff ice around 11, chuged those 2, then aroun 12:30 went back and got a 1 pint smearinoff ice, drank that in like 5 min.... didnt really get drunk, but i felt i had alchool in my system, feels really good when i walk, or whip my head around....

oh yeah and all this time ive just been chillen at work then got on a 2 hour break which is when i got the 1 pint, to go to the vet, works not so bad afterall...

PeacE

6. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

7. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

:( it dosent seem to be getting anybetter bro..... fuck man, think he'll still have like tomorow, even though its fri, so thats going to go out quick...

8. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

smi7k, what are you tlakign about? who will have tomorrow?

but yeah weather sucks, today i woke up and my hosue was freezing cold i put on a sweatshirt go outside to schoo land its liek 75 and muggy as hell i could barely breathe with my cold

9. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

the pain is sure gone theyve done thier jobs
    theyve made me feel this amazing throb
    my head bounces back and forth with the beat
    of the music that plays beside my feet
    rail them all one by one
    until the feelgin is all done
    comedown is a bitch to be
    but ill sleep it off and trick it surely
    -my painkiller rap haha

10. bannedforlife

You say it's wrong then you say too bad you aren't homo:huh:. Well jeez man if you wana be gay that badly just step outta the closet. No one really cares either way. [/b][/quote]
    you're honestly a fuckin retard... honestly..

i said 'too bad im not a homo' because you said something about gayness, im sorry you like guys, im sorry you dont like pussy enough that you had to get a taste of dick, thats your story, not mine homo. dont be sad because i called you out in front of everyone here and made you look like a complete bitch. go kill yourself, God would honestly be happy.

so go chow down some dicks for dinner, and get off my duts.

11. morningglory

Haha called me out? you still don''t get it? You can't 'call out' someone for something they said BEFORE you even mentionned it. Loser. Hahaha, you're the complete bitch but I don't even have to say it, everyone else does for me, except your girlfriend Whoa.

You always talk about things you have problems with. Suicide and homosexuality. Go puff a few joints and plan your next wak tattoo, it will keep your mind off the cock and razor blades. :lol:

12. newbornsek

newbornsek Elite Member

fuck man
    take ur gay shit 2 the bum fucking thread.

13. morningglory

Jeez. We would but you are just THAT mentally challenged and are taking FUCKING FOREVER to create it.

14. newbornsek

newbornsek Elite Member

haha chill out man it was a joke
    shit u gotta smoke a blunt n chill out

15. morningglory

Psh I am chill and I don't smoke haha. I'm always chilllllll.

16. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

yo quit ruining this thread with your bullshit. no one other than the 2 or 3 people involved give a shit, so how bout you all shut the fuck up?

17. morningglory

How bout you shut the fuck up. I have 100 times more posts then you. show some respect.

18. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

wow
    exactly 10 times!
    not 100 though

19. bannedforlife

holy shit, are you fucking serious? you're a fucking loser foreal. get a life and stop looking at guys on the internet.

20. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

cool. where do we measure the real life points?

you think i give a fuck about your post count? it don't mean shit, be it on the forum or off, and is surely no measure of respect. keep braggin bout your post count while i be living the life to live, you little bitch.