Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. segway

segway Elite Member

completely avoided the comedown? you were talking about how bad it was

2. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

3. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

he's still comes around here sometimes, i was asking about him comeing to van a little wile ago, he said he wasnt sure if he had anywere to stay here and was still looking for a good price on plane/train tickets

4. RockPaintScissors

RockPaintScissors Senior Member

So i just bought a sack and it had an 8th nug! Ill post pictures later. FUCK IM RIPPED

5. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

6. bannedforlife

bannedforlife Senior Member

very nice...

i havent smoked in so long i think imma go grab some homegrown...

i got 2 days off, why not?

7. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

had some special Funfetti cake on friday.

2 ounces in the whole batch, 8 pieces in total. i got a piece for $10.

do the math

that was quite the experience

(i got it for cheap cause the dude i got it from was drunk as hell at the time of the purchase, and is one of Settybomb's friends)

8. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

my freind makes the best space cake,1 time he made sum 4 my cussiond b day and she left it im my fridge,i didnt know and ate it...
    O MY GOD i was high,another time he put a hole pub to sllep with it.its legendery in my mums circle of friends

9. ares

ares Elite Member

Yo Tony, Geez I been meaning to hit you guys up. Because of some things that went down I had to stick around here and I'm finally getting full time hours at work and I'm just trying to save some loot up, so I won't be out your way till april or may, but without a doubt this spring I'm down. and depending on things go, I might end up sticking around in alberta for awhile.
    cheers

10. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

travel is expensive.

just going from hartford to philly was $80 for the train, that was coming back though. i got on a really early train and booked my seat in advance on the way down, and that was pretty cheap, only like $54. still though, you'd think train travel would be cheaper than that

11. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

12. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

im afraid to click that

13. nugs

nugs New Member

14. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

yeah when i psoted that i thought i had avoided it, it was put off for almost a full day, but it apparently came back liek 3 horus later when i was tlakign to you, but it wasnt nearly as bad as usual, it was jsut annoying me cause i didnt have tunes and i had to do homeowrk at the same time...

and nugs if your gunna psot pics of bud, get the pic to focus on the bud not the table behidn it, it looks kinda ncie but i cant tell its too damn blurry

15. segway

segway Elite Member

thanks for posting flicks of bud instead of telling us about your unbelievable day when you got an o for 3.50 and got high for 10 weeks but try using the macro function on your camera or if it doesnt have one just put it on the table where it would be in focus, put a quarter next to it for reference and crop it

16. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

17. newname

newname Senior Member

k, iduno if you saw my postesome pages abck but i found a plant and i cut the buds and i let them to dry.

This morning, i wake up, no1 in the house skipped school and busted out the buds out of my drawer, chopped them, made some weed browns. i just made the mix, added like 2 grams, and i baked it.

first time doing this, but man, if fucking worked!. it took like an hour to kick in and man i was fucking baked my eyes were fucking red as fuck and i was high till 6 MAN!
    wtF!, o, i did eat the whole fucking thing, so maybe tahts why it got me so fucked but im doing it again soon.

im to lazy to search, any1 has a link to how to make weed brownies, or baking with weed, baking as in the oven baking.

18. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

Youtube.com>Videos>Cooking with Marijuana episodes = all the info you need, in video form, for the visual learners...

alot more pleasent then cewing weed for 37 hours..... but yeah it should work, just its alot more pleasent, if you do a cannabutter extract first.... or atleast if you just going to put bud straight in, grind it up till its a flower, mix it in with extra butter and then do the recipe...better to bake longer at lower heat then to fry your bud and kill all the good shit...

PeacE

19. kurli

kurli Member

In Soviet Russia, you no bake bud,
    BUD BAKES YOU!
    :D

20. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member