Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b125_32rider32_blunt.jpg

One of 6 that night. Needless to say it was a pretty fun night.

2. bannedforlife

bannedforlife Senior Member

oh casue you have a kit that can match buds to their platn right? dont ever call me crazy, you know shit bout weed if you think it exists becasue its been stated so many times to be inexistant that its just a joke that people still think its around, when you buy weed the kids who sell you it 90% of them have no idea what theyre selling, everyone shoudl know this but apparently you dont, they jsut get bud and give it a name wso itll sell better and if its purple they usually call it purple haze

links proving my point:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-ma...html#post957709
    http://www.cannabinoid.com/boards/msg12x20791.shtml
    ...too bored to find anymore [/b][/quote]
    weed gets names, like trainwreck, ak47, chronic, ect. ect.

people will still call purple buds purple haze just to hype it up and sell it

its all about sales, who gives a fuck about the name? as long as it looks like it'll get ya faded, you'll be straight...

ive had tons of purple buds in my day, had purple middies too, all purple. we dont use names down here, its either shwagg, mids, or dank

ak47 will run through and tear ya lungs a new one though.

and blueberry is just spectacular.

3. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

alright so i did 2.5g's of shrooms (didn't have anymore). after 30 min i take 300 mg of dxm. my friends were having a blast trippin the fuck out (on shrooms), i wasn't having that much fun, i was barely tripping, although these were bomb shrooms. soon as the dxm kicked in i was having a fucking awesome time. much better at this point. it was still early so i decided to hit plateau 3 and took another 300mg, up to 600mg. man i was fuckkkkkkkkkkked. went to bed at 4am, woke up at 130pm still high as fuck. took a line of white thinking it would pep me up and ready me for work at 3, took some bong hits, and smoked a cig. by the time i finished the cigarette (in my work parking lot), the dxm was almost as strong as the night before. anyway, pleasant shift to say the less, other than the fact i lost the rest of my coke in the store somewhere :(

4. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

weed gets names, like trainwreck, ak47, chronic, ect. ect.

people will still call purple buds purple haze just to hype it up and sell it

its all about sales, who gives a fuck about the name? as long as it looks like it'll get ya faded, you'll be straight...

ive had tons of purple buds in my day, had purple middies too, all purple. we dont use names down here, its either shwagg, mids, or dank

ak47 will run through and tear ya lungs a new one though.

and blueberry is just spectacular. [/b][/quote]
    i know, aroudn ehre we dont use names either, we jsut say mids, something for 220 an oz, hydro for 240 and real good shit for more than that, we dont even say kb or chronic or nothgin we jsut say the price of the oz and thast how we do it...

but i just get mad when people are ignorant abotu shit and you correct em and they get mad at you...whatever though its done

damn spetzz that sucks, how much blow you have left? hopefully no more than a half gram

5. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

i knowim late on the benadryl disscussion but w/e im usually late one everything in the thread for some reason....

anyways ive dosed 2 times, never have i thought about it again.

im not sure on the doses exactlly, but i know it was a whole packet, i think it was 24, those chalky pink pill, anyways the first time was at night in my bed, where i try usually all drugs for the first time at, no physical efeects or mental, well actually yeah i guess, i got really tired, but couldnt go to sleep, i was so restless, and then laying on my back, it felt like i was trying to move my feet to point toward the ground, it kept pissing me off, id stop and id do it again, it started to hurt, i would roll over, and the pain would come back... i fell asleep pissed

the next time was at school, just to see if i had to stay awake if id get any effects, nothing really, just tiredness...

id say leave benadryl alone unless you'r using it for it medicial purpose... but hell try it atleast once so you get it out of your mind, its not like you have to go out of your way to get it

i dunno,

PeacE

6. No Origin

No Origin Member

I used benadrly alot over the summer, it's very strange and very dangerous for your body thats why i stopped doing it. You feel displaced from relaity, like all dissociatives and the hallucinations look real, for instance the first time i did it i saw people mowing my grass outside, but after like 3 hours i was like what the fuck, why are they still mowing my grass? so i go outside and there's noone there. also it fucks with your senses anything that was hard felt pillow soft and soft things, like my bed felt like thye were made of concrete. It's fun and i say try it once if you'r interested but no more than that, it's really bad for you.

7. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

lol 2.5g. what sucks more is that like 2 weeks ago my parents found 4 and flushed it down the toilet. w/e s'all good. my own fault for bringing it to work, although i would of left it in my car, had i been thinking. but sadly i was tripping.

8. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

9. What Happened to the Letters?

10. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

11. explosivo_420

is that the fucking lightbulb vaporizer?

12. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

I'm getting either one or two tabs of LSD in two months. The tabs have about 100-120 micro's on them, do you think I should take one or two. I really wanna get some visuals, but don't wanna have a hell strong mind trip so I start to freak out.

13. explosivo_420

have you ever done it before?

myboy says when your on so many, you just zone out into fantasy land, your brain isnt capable of having all those negative thoughts

maybe its just the type of asid

14. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

you can't use that as a vaporizer. you need a clear bulb or else your gonna inhale a bunch of burnt whatever the fuck that white shit is.

15. Stear(Stare)

Stear(Stare) Senior Member

^^^yea you have to pour some salt into it and shake it around. if the white shit is still there, you have the wrong lightbulbs and need to get different ones.

16. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

naw man, hell naw i know you cant smoke out of that...

but he's asking cause he has seen mine, awhile ago, but he wasnt sure, im going to post pics of all my smoking supplies when i get home later today, so be prepared... for nothing lol...naw i prolly have more then alot of people.

but naw, thats not a vape, thats a stash, its glass, the same size as a bulb, and you can screw it into a socket... i dunno f its a good idea though, cause imagine somone gos to turn on that lamp...

i dunno, those were all pics i found on ebay..... not mine, not a vape

PeacE

[Broken External Image]:http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/style_images/IS_DarkB-690/icon12.gif

XD

17. myl

myl Elite Member

class was canceled now im gonna go smoke

18. Ratikoner

Ratikoner Senior Member

19. What Happened to the Letters?

how does your class get cancelled? oh it msut be college right?

anyways...lightbulb vapes are a godsend, used mine every morning since school started adn im on honor roll this year :D

20. newname

newname Senior Member