Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. myl

myl Elite Member

that sucks man

i know back at my old school anything with drugs or sex was banned

so this is what you do...

go to proxy.org

and then itll have a url thing and paste that in and itll reroute you to it

if that doesnt work search on google for "proxy" and a shitload more will come up and try em on those

2. whoaru2banexplosivo_420

whoaru2banexplosivo_420 Member

Internet access to the requested website has been denied based on your user profile and Broward School's Internet Usage Policy.

User/Machine:
    IP: 10.118.199.1
    Category: Web-based Proxies/Anonymizers
    Blocked URL: http://proxy.org/

lol same with google..i know a way around it though..last year i set up a proxy and told a few people about it..I told them to keep it on the low so it dont get shut off for them, but they dumb and did..

and it got shut off

theres another one on here..i dont wanna mention it though in that off chance they find it.

bombing science was blocked actually for "questionable content" at the beginning of this year...i was pretty much the only one who went on the site, i sent them a letter saying i need the pictures on here for projects and well...viola...its back on!!!

yay GO RU!!!

3. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah thats the lightbulb vape, umm to make it find a bulb, can be burnt out, or just go buy one for 69 cents at the hardware store...

like try to get something above 60W , so it can stand up to higher temps....

then go to like the first thread where you would screw it in, or like the secone one or so, i put a sock over the bulb just incase it shatters, or implodes with the pressure release...

then stick a knife in, youl here gas escape, caut around, it should be preatty easy, just make sure you dont squeeze the bulb...

now next is the harder step, with the siccors or a screw driver, break everything in there, moving it side to side, , youll understand more what im talking about when your doing it, just break it as mich as possible, up to this like brown, foam looking shit, so itll be easyier to drop in and take out the bud....

now get a sodabottle top, test it out to see if its going to screw in, and out easy... now with a knife or something, take out the lil blue insert on the cap, itll make it easyier to open a hole... now heat up a screwdriver... like really heat it up, heat up the cap just a tad bit, then squeeze that sucker through there, dont do this on a glass table, your chances are high of breaking it, now do the same, on another part of the top so you will have to seperate holes....

now get a pentube, check to see if its going to fit in snugly, or maybe youll need some tape, or something... you can heat up the top of the pen tube to bend it like mine, for easyier smoking.....

i put that rubber band around the top for, umm i think it was to unscrew it easyier...

your preatty much done...

now grind up your bud as much as possible, throw some in, not too much, like half a bowl or so,

now hold it in one hand and with the other heat up the bottom of the bulb from like 2 inches away, soon youll see smoke comming from the bud, stop heating it , and inhale, it will taste differnt, and flowery, possibly, you shouldnt really blow out anything...

then stir it up and repeat...

trust me it will make alot more sense when your doing it...

that was my explanation, now lemme post the link where i got the idea, from...

fuck i cant find the link...
    anyways ask if anything

PeacE

no

4. myl

myl Elite Member

yeah dude i made it and shit all i need is a tube from likea pen or sometghin...thanks tho

hey when you smoke from vapes does it smell or anything? cause i wanna test it out right now in my room but the people here have been crackin down on people who smoke in their rooms

5. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeahman she sent me a text, well go out there with some bucket paint and what not, i have a skecth, sctually she has it and says she needs to look for it, if not i got a dock skecth to paint...

most deff well shoot up the trains with the gloks...

fucking i get outta work like 5 ish, so have shit ready, imma go pick up some paint and shit, maybe that roller kit?

PeacE

6. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

naw bro no smell really, just don't burn the weed, like once it starts smoking really, stop the heat...

umm hold in your hits, even thought it shouldnt be too necisary, and if any smell, it dosent smell like burnt weed really, and nothing that a couple sprays of anything with scent should cover up...

test it out bro... hell you dont even need a pen tube, use a straw...

7. Seti

Seti Elite Member

just made one of ur light vapourisers
    works a bute, but my fuckin lighters just ran out

8. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

hahah nice man, glad i inspired a couple people, but im not trying to take credit for the idea, if it wasnt for websites like waytoomany, overgrow , yahooka, and smoking with style..

and as you can see, i HATE not having a working lighter, oh god , the thought

be easy guys

PeacE

9. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

use a candle on a vape

10. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

true, plus if its scented, there deff wont be anysmell, i just never really had any candles around, and i used to use mine in the bathroom, we don't burn candles in the bathroom... and a lighter worked fine for me

11. myl

myl Elite Member

grippy pen tube ;)
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v196_denialchild8698_IMG_0123_1.jpg

12. myl

myl Elite Member

edit: double post oops

13. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i dont think i'd use a lightbulb vape.

something about the way it looks just dosent do it for me

14. segway

segway Elite Member

i gave blood today and smoked after school, i got fucked up so easily. i had like 8 hits and 2 shotguns of decent mid and was real fucked up

15. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

*EDIT

fuck it nvm

but guys, invest in a candle, if you're gunna use a vape itll save so much money in the long run from not wasting lighters, casue i usually use vapes for liek 10 mintues whe ni smoke em and thatll blow through half a lighter but with a cnadle you jsut light it and thats all teh lighter fluid then your done

16. myl

myl Elite Member

ooooh my god that vape is fucking bomb! i let the thc mist build up for like a minute and took this massive ass hit, fucking awesome

17. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

hahah good shit man, good shit, glad to hear your happy with a new method of smoking, or actually vaping, a whole new world.......

and yeah, it does look like something youd use for freebasing, harder drugs, but w.e all that matters is that you know wha its used for, and that it makes you happy, but if you just cant look at it, then fuck it, put off smoking till you dont have to hide...

PeacE

18. tasty

tasty Senior Member

yo guys all this talk about vaporizers, check this i just fond on google :lol: lol...
    BC vaporizer

19. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

that looks pretty sweet there^ if i was to use a vape id use one of them yeah,but the home mades would put me off,wouldnt smoke outa one of them dodgey looking things.

20. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

wow im so excited for these hols, im getting my acid, do u think its bad to be excited for months beforehand? could it affect my trip negatively>