Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

sure thing logan

2. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

hmm i had a friend in 8th grade named logan.

he was short as fuck, but a rad skater and would smoke you out all day.

3. A-chue!

A-chue! Member

can you snort valium?

4. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

you can snort anything just only with somethings theirs a point and with almost all things (except coke_) the fuking up your nose will get isn't worth it!! lmao i remember in grade 5 me and my friends thought we would get really hyper if we snorted pixie-stix, some kid took the whole thing in like 10 minutes and got soo sik and shit we were laughing so hard!!

today the rents were doing the usual room search for shit and found my sleeping pills which they don't know i use...they are unstamped/labeled and i now have to health freak parents who think im tripping on random fuking pills!! i dont even know what they think they are...FUCK GAY PARENTS....

5. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Maybe its the poor quality of the picture, but that shit looks like dirt, mexican stick 'n pebble weed.

6. eyesore

eyesore Senior Member

at first glance it looks like you're in a prison

7. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lol 2 both of those...shit does look like dirt, u sure its even weed?? :p shit looks weird... u smoked any of it yet..how was it??

8. explosivo_420

ahhh hhaha. when my hand was fucked up. I ran out of pain killers. so to save a valium i snorted it.

the next day my snot was blue. :lol: i thought it was fucking rediculous

9. explosivo_420

Nah that night I hit the massive blunt they rolled, jus cus it was huge, but me and my girl were chillen on morphine smokin chronic bowls. the giant stems in the bag I would give to one of the hoes there, she had this obession with stems <_<

Maybe its the poor quality of the picture, but that shit looks like dirt, mexican stick 'n pebble weed.
    [/quote]
    oh that batch was fucking wrong. dont get me twisted. I only smoke the finest chronic, but when hoes want that reggie shit, well when its a communion of mad people who only want to buy mass quantity of regs. I offered them chronic but they didn't take it.

It upsetted me deeply.

Right now I have some of the finest coke in the Western Hemisphere. Straight from Columbia, shit you not. I wish yall could just look at it. its soo pretty. i'll see what i can do about a hi-res cam shot sooner or later. theres so much I have enough time to find someone.

Mi-yayo!

10. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Please mail be an 8ball, thank you.

11. explosivo_420

12. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

ya i sniffed up a q of k in less than 2 weeks. that shit's all broken up crystal. needless to say i can't rail anything with my right nostril (except maybe coke i seriously don't remember) unless i wanna see blood in the morning. man im glad my k binge is done.

13. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

anyone ever smoked any alaskan? if not. im sorry. i really am

14. explosivo_420

your allowed to have an ounce in your crib, and up to a qp before felony.

alaskas the place to move to.
    -----

if you had to ship something, like a few seeds or whatever, what would you rather use

UPS or DHL?

Independent Corriers seem reasonable, but do they tell to see if your shipping anything you shouldnt be?

I dont trust FedEX, come on, FEDERALxpress..then again its not govt sanctioned as with usps.

15. MaNiaK

MaNiaK Elite Member

i got to do something great on saturday i was in the graff show and met SABER the best part and reason its posted here me and krisis smoked him out with a christmas cone joint it was great we chilled and talked with toomer from TKO while SABER worked his piece tHat was intergalactic and shit Well it was a good day i am stoned right now using my PSP and my neighbors signal so if you this then Fuck Yeah Man have a good niGht Get hiGH and Viva GrafFitti peace 61

16. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

its actually up to 4 ounces. but there are alot of discrepencies with that law that get people in trouble. BUt yeah its pretty chill B)

17. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

yeah, well what else are ya gonna do in alaska besides bake all day?

18. explosivo_420

i dont know catch some fucking polar bears or something

19. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

naw man, polar bears are our pets. gotta take a dog sled to school every day. and for lunch we go down the local lake to do some ice fishin, can you beleive its only $5.99 A a fish?!?!

20. explosivo_420

thats pimp, my teacher was tellin me her highschool sports team took small aircraft to other schools across the state.