Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

haha yeah... im in anchorage andwe have like 60% of the states population. and even though its such a huge state the little towns are really spread out. In the bush, the highschool teams do take planes to other towns. its crazy.

2. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

3. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lmao that and hunt little eskimo's...if i come up their to bomb, do we get one of those little sherpa guys to take us around to the good spots and shit...must be cold as fuck up their especially at night, how the fuck do u get out to bomb???

yesterday some rich ass poser who thought he was the crazy dealer actually randomly came up to me and asked me to buy...he though that the big baggies they sell at thc were 1 gram exactly (WHEN STUFFED) and since i knew his boy he gave me them for $7 each...when i put them all onto my scale at home, i did a lil math :lol: and found out that i got 8 grams for around 35 bux, shit was good to...i think it was skunk

4. explosivo_420

if a sack is 7 bucks at a gram its probally reggies.

and if its 8 grams for 35, its still probally reggies.

just you got ripped off. I would sell 14 grams for 35. 30 if your a coolkid.

5. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

uhhh what graf? i dont know if you remember but theres a guy sber, he used to be on this site. there is him, me, this dude konk, (iv posted some pieces of his shit), and uhhh, aink, form, know, and ink907, and thats it. literally. the graffiti scene sucks. i mena, i had noone to teach me. i hardly have anyone to paint with because most of those cats are in college and have pretty much fallen off or have moved, shit sucks. ALOT. its really fuckin hard to grow up writing here.

6. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

must be cold as fuck up their especially at night, how the fuck do u get out to bomb???

[/b][/quote]
    it is cold. we uhhh. well its basically jsut really really really gay. because during the summer when its warm, we have an upside, but not for graffiti. it will stay light for like up to 23 hours in the end of june. not soo good for graffiti. basically, when its warm its too light to really do much. i mean, ill try to ifind it, but i have a action flic of me painting and its at about midnight or so, and if you didnt know what time it is or where i was you would assume it was a midday. and then during the winter, its darkall the time, with sometimes up to like 20 hours of complete darkness. shit sucks! and its too fucking cold to paint. walls frost. paint freezes. caps crack with pressure. hands get frostbite even with gloves. shit is really harsh. basically to the point where during around this time of the year through feb it will be too cold to paint outside at all. haha. shits nuts

7. explosivo_420

that sucks. but its cool though, you've always got the cover of darkness.
    -------------------------------------
    anyways halfway back on topic:

REFUSE CENSORSHIP!

The US Senate has passed a bill, S.486, banning teaching or publishing information on how to manufacture controlled substances, and this includes how to grow marijuana.
    ---------------------------------------

so some kids dad tried to kill himself and he called the police...

and his blood was dripping onto the driveway.

But there was no ambulance, no paramedics.

"They were just talking to him. The ambulance wasn't here. So I called 911 again," he said. "I asked for cops who could do their job."

In a sheriff's report, the deputy wrote that Josh "came at me with a lit cigarette in a threatening manner."

From just a few feet away, a deputy fired two Taser probes into his chest, "right over his heart, no less," his father says. Josh remembers the pain and how his body "just wobbled around and stuff" on his front patio.

Josh said the deputies arrested him for resisting arrest and possession of paraphernalia, though neither appears on his state criminal record. Josh said he had drug paraphernalia in his pocket that he picked up from the driveway. The probes left two small scars about an inch apart. "I have chest pains from it," he says.

that shit hits home for me due to prior arrests for possession of paraphernalia and resisting arrest.
    --------------------
    SUNRISE -- Police seized 2 ounces of marijuana at the home of Anthony Diotaiuto after shooting him 10 times, according to information on the drug raid released Tuesday.

"Do 2 ounces of marijuana constitute a death warrant?" asked Sunrise resident William de Larm, a friend of Diotaiuto's.

Diotaiuto, 23, was killed hours after he got home from work by a SWAT team looking for drugs. Friends and family say Diotaiuto worked two jobs, went to church regularly, and was dedicated to giving himself and his mother, Marlene Whittier, a better life.

Lt. Robert Voss, spokesman for the Sunrise Police Department, gave this account of the raid:

The SWAT team knocked on Diotaiuto's door and "announc[ed] their presence" before smashing in his door about 6:15 a.m. They found Diotaiuto in his living room and ordered him to "freeze" and get on the ground.

Instead, Voss said, Diotaiuto fled to his bedroom and "armed himself" with a loaded handgun. Voss said it is unclear whether Diotaiuto pointed the gun at officers.

In addition to the marijuana, Voss said, officers seized plastic bags and weight scales from Diotaiuto's home. Possession of 2 ounces of marijuana is a felony, according to state statutes.

Neighbors who said they heard the crash of the front door being smashed, but no yelling announcing the presence of police.

At the Sunrise meeting, 15 people stood, many wearing black armbands adorned with a golden heart, as de Larm told the five-member commission about how Diotaiuto was planning his first real vacation. The trip would have included a visit to his 91-year-old grandmother.

"Now, she has to come to Florida to bury her 23-year-old grandson," de Larm said, as family members and friends wept behind him.

"They had their minds made up about my cousin before they even went into the house," she said.
    ----------------------------------------

anyways back to some good news:

[Broken External Image]:http://www.legalizationofmarijuana.com/legalization-of-marijuana-1.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.uncletaz.com/marijuana/marigallery/sweetpot.jpg

8. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

talked to my friends step dad who is a dealer (friends life is so so fucked dont worry i know this is a fucked relationship) but yea he is a grower and dealer and he said that growing all those special types like white widow and blue berry isnt worth it, its a fuck around because they are all flakey and shit and are pretty but arent necessarly better for smoking. i havent tried many funky ones just bubble-gum, ww, purple haze, and blue berry bud
    and so far from my experience i belive they dont varie much in effect

comments plz

9. Kraken

Kraken Member

I don't care how I smoke, it's whats on the inside that counts. I just hate white bois... I usually use a philly and white widow for my daily high.

10. explosivo_420

they vary, taste, smell, the chararacteristics of how it burns, hell even different highs.

this is a stolen pic from my home town of a grower who just completed her operation.

View attachment 239351
    credits to a short ethiopean kid

ever notice how sometimes you'll be intellectual while on other strains you'll be couch lock.

11. explosivo_420

i dont like J papers for chronic, for regs they're okay. but when it comes to chronic blunts and bowls, hookahs and hookers, vaps and tapes, cellouse and horroscope, doc and aru smokin blunts on the beach lookin for them white birds to come ashore.

12. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

there's obviously a difference

and fuck you kraken smokin white widow blunts for your "daily high". BSSSSS

13. bed.

bed. Member

I wish I had the chance to smoke more kinds of bud. Now I am in a place where, well, I don't exactly have the chance to smoke for the time.

14. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

silver 'aze, widow what i smoke when i can get dem but i usually i gots myself sum blueberry shit or regs...like explosivo said the highs do vary from different strands...some shit will make me all like crazy and trippy and shit while others will just tire me out, let me relax and clear my mind! i know sum people may get different shit thoug.....peace

15. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

oh yea just got a qp today...too bad its gonna be gone before noon!!! but i still got well....dammit im only sellin half of it lol.... flicks later...or tomorrow...

stay high 105

BITCH

16. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

looks like a standard 500 sheet to me...

got an alex grey print last time i re-upped, it was painful to part with.

in other news: got a purdy lil strain by the name of Dutch Gold from NYC delivery service a few hours ago. looks good enough to eat. happy toking!

17. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

is it possible he had 3..i don't think sooo but mayyybe just mayb-lol jokes im not gay like that....fuck 500 thats still more shit than ive ever had on me but gesus u got three of them, double sided sheet or waaah??

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

so im sitting here looking at an ounce of molly taking finger prints here and there eating these cookies that i had no clue where made with some serious cronic when i relized.... i should of ate those cookies...i should of known better to eat cookies*shakes head*

this molly is delishious though, still brown stright from the cook himself...

and lope my good sir i a sure you that thats not a 500.... its already been choped and gone by the second day i had it minus a lil sheet for my head stash

19. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

20. myl

myl Elite Member

very nice collection