Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

i could see them being great times, to bad thats a stolen pic...adn a shitty sticker

kasm, nice bong, get it with christmas money? my brother jsut picked up a 10" shrlock bubler with gopld trimmings and shit, its designed kinda liek yours simple and elegant

2. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

goin downtown and smokin a bowl with an old school biker with a weed leaf tat is the shitt

3. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

no duh....those are from a bag of mids...its some good shit...i got a 3 hour high of them :D ..whatev...gonna go smoke da rest

4. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

oh wow a 3 hr high...i stay high all day long...its kind of sad, but if i dont smoke i get all pissy and shit...so i guess im addicted..

5. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

6. LilTripEihtNine

LilTripEihtNine Member

fucc i hate probation...im gettin drug tested so i cant smoke no more...fucc lookin at this shits puttin me thru some torture doo

7. What Happened to the Letters?

wow, i just went up and down page 1 liek 4 times looking for htis thread ten thought, is it on page 2, no it cant be, sure enough it was..shame on you!

8. Stear(Stare)

Stear(Stare) Senior Member

^^^^same shit happened to me the other day...WTF?!?! people come on, this thread should be #1 all the time. damn.....just got a 55 of the white. pictures later? yes sir! hahaha

9. Stinky

Stinky Senior Member

Its wierd if you look back in the beggining this thread was booming with pictures, purely weed no over the counter items. I dont know I guess I'm just a pansy for not doin over the counter but it seems as though this thread went into decline after the over the counter came in. I'm prolly gonna be bashed for this but aww well just an opinion. Guys come on LETS GO GREEN PEACE.

-Stinky-

10. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

any body heard of this bull shit befor?

please give feed back and dont be douche

11. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

well what i know, is that ive had this batch of chronic for awhile now, after maybe 25 blunts of it, i dont feel high from it anymore, its just smoking. I'll feel it a little when I mix other strains into it, but by itself nothing. maybe your just forgetting your high. when it doesent hit you in the face you brain can believe you to be normal.

that percoset itch!!! it adds onto the ant bites. damn this shit itches.

12. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i have the same ting with hash,no high just get sleepy

13. C-money fresh!

yeah but i dont think i could for get that unreasonably shitfaced and not notice it nah mean like when i drink i dont slurr my word or anything just when i get up i cant do shit its not like that i get more of a buz from a cig and its an official wack attack it seems that the longer i wait between smoking the more i feel but this is still gay cuz i had like an 8th and bud costs alot around here thats like $50 of bud down the drain

and isnt chronic just another name for weed laced with crack?

14. C-money fresh!

im so lifed i just chilled in some bitches backyard with the entire newyork city sky line in fron of me smoking bolw afer bowl after bowl ater bowl with my best friend since 6th grade and i didn even know he smoked then i got drank

that shit wa mad epic and peace full cuz we wasnt cold besides the massive party going on i nside

15. What Happened to the Letters?

noo it means bud that was grown well, and is top notch...

primo is laced bud

16. C-money fresh!

noo it means bud that was grown well, and is top notch...

primo is laced bud [/b][/quote]
    around here chronic is laced bud but i always thought it was just greats untill mad amounts of local dealers told me that that was there deffinaition i guess its a local thing and nobody calls anything primo around here

17. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

chronic is a strain as well

bright green and a very distinct taste

18. What Happened to the Letters?

nah ive heard chronic being bud with coke tons of times, but ive never seen it sold as htat its jsut dumb middle school kids usually, im so pumped though i been dry for a month now and its been driving me fuckin insane and this kids hookin me up with a free eigth tomorrow cause he got in trouble and is giving me his stash, so yeah im fuckin pumped

19. What Happened to the Letters?

haha so many people have said that...but i think it is better because a while back a bunch of kids woudl make threads abotu shrooms or ecstasy and shit, and this is a popular thread because of all the shit in it, it woudl be boring being just weed cause everythign would be said in liek 20 pages, theres not that much to know abotu weed really, and there arnt that many stories to tell either so it woudl be slow

sorry im rambling...oxycodone, my love

20. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

man this threads dying, never seen it on the second page :eek:....BBBBUUUUUMMMMPPP