Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Slob

Slob Elite Member

I'm dry like every fucking week since im back in fucking Kamloops

2. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

keyes i hate you for those zongs...i want one soo bad

3. What Happened to the Letters?

haha agreed

i dunno how many times ive mentioned purple haze isnt aroudn anymore in this one thread alone, and how many kids have argued with me jsut for tons of people to prove them wrong, i shoudl make a username "purple haze is dead"

4. What Happened to the Letters?

I know that real purple doesn't exist anymore. Now it's a term used for really strong herb.

Marijuana is a natural plant, just like tobacco. It's not a drug. [/b][/quote]
    tobaccos a drug too, and cocaine comes from a natural pplants and so do opiates(opium, heroine and oxycontin), so are they not drugs?

5. What Happened to the Letters?

6. imported_big_boss

imported_big_boss Senior Member

tobaccos a drug too, and cocaine comes from a natural pplants and so do opiates(opium, heroine and oxycontin), so are they not drugs? [/b][/quote]
    No, tobacco is not a drug. The nicotine that gets put into the tobacco is the drug that makes cigarettes and such addictive. Similarly, the Cannabis plant is not a drug, but the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in the plant that is released when it is burned is the drug.

7. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

tobaccos a drug too, and cocaine comes from a natural pplants and so do opiates(opium, heroine and oxycontin), so are they not drugs? [/b][/quote]
    dont forget peyote!

8. Eh Mang  I Can't Feel My Face.

Eh Mang I Can't Feel My Face. Senior Member

This is stupid to think you can flavor you weed while growing it. First weed plants do not absorb anything they dont need they wont absorb flavors, colours possibly but only if it was constantly drenched with coloured water. Second before i ever knew anything about good ol' maryjane i tried putting vanilla extract on my plants since day one and after curing i tasted nothing to do with vanilla. However yes you can flavour the weed by putting orange peels or w/e in the bag/jar the weed is cured in or by adding oils later on. However this does not mean the weed smoke will tast like the flavouring usually it tasts nasty and is very harsh because your only bruning the flavour so it will obviously tast burnt. Just thought id get that out there, btw has anyone who cultivates here ever tried water curing? It involves putting your freshly cut herbs into a bin of water and a weight put ontop to keep at the bottom for a week changing the water every couple days then once done you finish curing in jars the normal way. I heard about this a while ago and have not tried it yet just because it may just be adding a week to the curing process for nothing but who knows its supposed to make the end product cleaner, tast better and be less harsh. So lemme know, peaz.

9. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

I'm pretty stoked I have access to AK and white widow now. :D

10. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

tight, since im mad sick I'm gonna end up dosin the dxm again...

to get rid of my cough...yeaa thats it.

11. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

ne1 with surplus lsd pm me ;)

12. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

i got surplus powder? but the cid is mad dry round deeze part

13. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

man sid is dying, he hardly visited the southeast! i pray i meet him b4 he dies. thnx neway 420 , but im still lookin so pm if u got surplus

14. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Sid aint dying, you're just not trying hard enough.

15. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

look at me, i did lsd, and all yous said i was gunna have a paranoid trip and i didnt, i have a fuckin ball of a time.

16. What Happened to the Letters?

No, tobacco is not a drug. The nicotine that gets put into the tobacco is the drug that makes cigarettes and such addictive. Similarly, the Cannabis plant is not a drug, but the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in the plant that is released when it is burned is the drug. [/b][/quote]
    tobacco is not a drug? have you ever had tobacco not made by a major tobacco labvel, ever had home grown tobacco? the native americans originally smoked tobacco otu of their peace pipe and it had sligh psychadelic powers, also cannibus is not a drug? thc is the most potenet form of psychoactive in cannabis but their are other cannabinoid features within the plant, which cause the different strains, indica is more cannabinoid while sativa has more thc properties, and most strains we have today are a hybrid blend of the two

17. A-chue!

A-chue! Member

oxicodone is not natural its a synthetic opiate same shit but its alot more potent and is man made.
    wats good with val-yum?! :D

18. Stear(Stare)

Stear(Stare) Senior Member

tight, since im mad sick I'm gonna end up dosin the dxm again...

to get rid of my cough...yeaa thats it. [/b][/quote]
    i just found out this morning that colorado was the last state to ban marijuana. cool. and now we are trying to legalize it again, seems like a waste of time if we just go in a big circle.

ive tried DXM once and i dont think i took enough...i didnt feel any effect from it. not even a stomach ache.

19. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

hasn't weed become somewhat decriminalized in the denver area? that's what i heard from a few people...
    gotta love them denver nuggets.... B)

20. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

that water curing shit sounds retarded, even if it did cure the weed how would you keep it from growing mold and other shit when your drying the water off it?