Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

I've heard that if you're 21 or older you can legally have an ounce on you. Anyone care to verify?

2. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Banned

how much does everyone pay for E where they live? and how goods the quality?

3. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

e is for little girls who don't know what life has to offer

4. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

i can get e for like 6 bucks a pill for some double stacked orange superman or blue addidas for like 7$ but, i have an amazing connect.... and yea E is kinda gay

5. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

i bet money my connect is better

200 triple stack red mercedes for $90

WHAT!

but if i want singles $4 for a black omega

6. Small Time Crook

Small Time Crook Senior Member

I've heard that if you're 21 or older you can legally have an ounce on you. Anyone care to verify? [/b][/quote]
    If I remember correctly you can't have it on you, it's for at-home use only.
    It'll still be a felony if they see you smoking outside or if you have it on your person outside.

7. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

its still illegal jsut instead of a felony, anythign up to 28 grams only gets you a small ticket...any denver heads correct us, but i thought this was true

8. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

true but tobacco isnt the same thing in a cigarette as the shit that comes off the tobacco plant originally, its so changed it might as well eb synthetic

9. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

10. Stear(Stare)

Stear(Stare) Senior Member

I've heard that if you're 21 or older you can legally have an ounce on you. Anyone care to verify?[/b][/quote]
    yes one ounce or less and you get a confiscation and a slap on the wrist. but sometimes you get a fine or a ticket....but its better that jail time, and one step closer to legalization.

11. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

that's not an amazing connect at all. an amazing connect will hook you up 3/10$ or even 5/15$. a good connect will hook them up 5$/pop.

and if you're paying 90 for 200 triple stacks you better be getting it from the maker, else you getting bunks (not necessarily fake, jus it'll take like 3 to get a decent buzz). usually the case with lots of triple stacks going for less than 2$. i get em 2-2.50, but obviously gotta be by the hundreds.

and y'all should stop identifying pills by their names. its utterly pointless unless you talking to someone in your area.

and fuck you guys e is gay.

ec·sta·sy /ˈɛkstəsi/
    –noun, plural -sies.
    1. rapturous delight.
    2. an overpowering emotion or exaltation; a state of sudden, intense feeling.
    3. the frenzy of poetic inspiration.
    4. mental transport or rapture from the contemplation of divine things.

you get that in a pill. how is that gay? kills getting drunk. well, it does until it takes you 3 good pills to get high... then its not that fun anymore. and then you stop taking e and never look back.

12. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

tobaccos a drug too, and cocaine comes from a natural pplants and so do opiates(opium, heroine and oxycontin), so are they not drugs? [/b][/quote]
    No, tobacco is not a drug. The nicotine that gets put into the tobacco is the drug that makes cigarettes and such addictive. Similarly, the Cannabis plant is not a drug, but the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in the plant that is released when it is burned is the drug. [/b][/quote]
    way to get technical WHO THE FUCK CARES they're still drugs

13. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

a drug as anything that alters the bodys function
    even though weed is a herb
    its still a drug

but who the fuck cares

toke it up

14. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

yes one ounce or less and you get a confiscation and a slap on the wrist. but sometimes you get a fine or a ticket....but its better that jail time, and one step closer to legalization. [/b][/quote]
    that's the way it is here in new york too... possesion for personal use under an ounce is a civil citation, so i'm pretty sure denver's gotta have some type of deal that's better than ours...

15. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

Well, from what I know about my area(denver) you're allowed to carry up to an ounce and you'll just get a confiscation, but if the cop wants to get up on your ass, they can still call it a federal offense and you can get arrested. But I may be a little off since I'm not well versed in recent law changes, and it's 1:20 in the morning, a bit of clarification would be nice :)

16. Beef.Its.Whats.For.Dinner

Beef.Its.Whats.For.Dinner Member

canada FTW ****... we can carry up to an oz. if its all in one bag..

17. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

The SOUF!

Carry as much as you can run away with.
    Thats the law.

PeacE

18. Stinky

Stinky Senior Member

Ahhhaaahhhaaahhhaa. I like that. Anyways, Hey Lope aint it the truth. Everything seems illegal upstate. Goddamn, no fireworks, no loud music in populated areas,no bon fires, no drugs. The only time I can do anything is in Palmyra on my uncle's farm which has no cops for 10 miles and in the comfort oof my basement.

19. Stear(Stare)

Stear(Stare) Senior Member

thats what it was....if all of it is in ONE bag and it is under an ounce, and for your personal use you get a small ticket (if that) but it will always get confiscated...

20. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

heh yeah, and a nice portion of that "under 20 grams" will go to the cops personal head stash.

PeacE