Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. coes2

coes2 Member

alright i just got into dealin and i need to kno measurments, yeah i kno it is somethin i should kno but can any one help me out

2. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

^^^^^i got you bro what you need to know.

3. C-money fresh!

i have a question to though go this pill today i was told it was an oxycontin 40 mg.

looks similar to one 40 on one side small yellowish orange circle but reads abg on the other side instead of o.c reads abg

View attachment 248033

4. coes2

coes2 Member

i just need to kno measurments, like a dime and a 20 sak and shit like that so when i am sellin i dont fuck ppl over

5. C-money fresh!

do you smoke often like do you buy dimes cuz just match what youv been buying but like 2 pages back i posted a pic of 3 dimes i had next to 2 dutches (cigars) a dime is a half gram here. enough to joll a kinda skinny blunt or a medium j.

6. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

i just need to kno measurments, like a dime and a 20 sak and shit like that so when i am sellin i dont fuck ppl over [/b][/quote]
    yoson it all depends on the budahs your dealin?

7. phReak-a-NOiD

phReak-a-NOiD Senior Member

a half gram?and you pay 10$ for that?

god, thats what i call rip off :blink:

and buy a fuckin scale,you cant exactly say how much something is just by lookin at, different density of buds, is it really dry or just smokeable dry etc.etc.... and especially if you wanna deal (haha, you seem to have no idea about weed, why and how you wanna sell?!?), otherwise you may just lose money
    here are many smokers i just lough at, askin how much something is and guessin-with pictures on the internet!), building pipes outta some fruits or garbage, its disgusting to read that shit :ph34r:

8. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

a dime here ny area is .7-1.0, thats on that good
    swagg dime is twice the quantity
    headies is half
    good would also be 40 45$ an eighth (3.5g) a quarter/nik/slice (7.0g) would caust 70$-80$, half is 115$-125$ etc.

pretty much the more you buy the better the deal

9. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

oz for good is 200$
    headies could be 5

10. C-money fresh!

im not getting ripped off thats what every body sells i can putt money down i smoke better than you. prices here are the worse iv ever herd of i get deal cuz i deal and by alot and know good people but thats how it is some people have fatter bags so you can get upwards of a g for 10 but it depend on the connect the ony bud around here is indoor grown cuz it so urban. i guess thats what jacks the price up so much.

11. phReak-a-NOiD

phReak-a-NOiD Senior Member

here you get on the streets bout 1 gram for 10€(about 13$ i think?)-but thats the alternative if you got no dealer at the moment
    normally you get a gram for bout 8 or 9€, me 7 cause buyin big amounts, sellin it for like 9€

yeah, i now see it's not that different, mixed up €s and $s little bit, not used to convert the values :lol: ;)

but before we got euros, you paid about 7 for standard weed , 5 to 6 for standard dope and 8.5 only for good indoor (all for little amounts, larger amounts and it got cheaper) prices fuckin exploded with our new money

12. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

im dreamin about being a blunt im walking around and i just cant wake up

13. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

what the fuck are you tlaking about? how you dreamign if you're awake?

anybody who wants to deal, get a pack of baggies, liek 300 to start off with and a scale, then buy an oz and put .8 in each bag and sell for $10 or $15 if its good bud or you know you can get away with that where you live...its not that hard

14. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

you never heard of that song before.

15. C-money fresh!

i took 3 m360's hydrocodones im pretty set

16. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

http://search.drugs.com/imprints.phplooks liek a 40mg Morphine Sulfate Sr...very nice, an opiate liek oxycottin but its morphine instead of oxycodone

17. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

BLOW HALF AND BLAZE AN EL. (id blow the whole thing but your not me)

18. C-money fresh!

i looked it up aparently its a new oxycontin and the only thing that changed was the company from pharma to something else. i wish it was morphine id be bombed and id do the same thing as meatsnacks said.
    but i would have tossed back not blown it.

oh meatsnacks made me think of this things i bought today at the corner store they were like buffalo chicken flvored pretzels sounds so nasty but they tasted bangin as hell. and identical to buffalo wings or some kind of meatsnack. so everytime i see you post i get that yummy tast in my mouth.

i have a boo boo on my hand

19. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

can anybody post a step by step picture tutorial on how to make a whippet cracker?

pwitty pwease? :wub:

20. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

well i dont know were you are but obviosly prices arnt the same around the world and if your payin in euro's im asuming your in europe and my belgium freind gets grams of indoor whatever strain (all holland good shit) for 3 euro's a gram and that is average price no discount for 5 he can get good hydro