Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

in australia we get a gram for 10$,which is 7 US dollars

i dunno why you lot pay so much?

2. phReak-a-NOiD

phReak-a-NOiD Senior Member

austria.

and most of the holland import these days is fucked up with sand/crystals ( i think cause indoor-rowin got bigger and bigger in the "non-holland"countrys over the years and they try to still make their money with their exports with this method), fuck that shit, now i only buy weed grown in my city.
    and 3€ sounds very cheap, but possible -i dont call you a lier(or should i? ;) - we allways had too high prices in this fuckin country!!

man, 3 €, that sounds like my death :D just smokin and do nothing outta my room, but otherwise now im also smokin more than a gram per day, so it wouldnt be a big change :lol:

still have to go till monday havin my drugtest, hopin its not positiv and i can love my loved bong dusk till dawn again :D :( :ph34r:

3. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

http://search.drugs.com/imprints.phplooks liek a 40mg Morphine Sulfate Sr...very nice, an opiate liek oxycottin but its morphine instead of oxycodone [/b][/quote]
    my home girl had morphines that were that small and brown

i think they were 2 mg but i dunno. they coulda been 2 bucks.

4. jape-the-nape

5. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

cook with it, all its good for.

6. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

haha im from tuffalo as well, cant get any better wings then around here. but im veg.

7. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

my plant was like 5 inches tall and just died, i went to look at it a few minutes ago and its drooping on the dirt. anyone know what this could be?

8. southernroots

southernroots Senior Member

does this scream PIG or what? [/b][/quote]
    haha. :blink:

9. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

i assume you mean a fire cracker becasue whippets is N02, inhaling whipped cream to get high

but a firecracker...

spread peanut butter over cracker, sprinkle bud on it, cover top of bud with more PB and cook in microwave on med temp for 30 secs to a minute but dont burn it

10. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

i assume you mean a fire cracker becasue whippets is N02, inhaling whipped cream to get high

but a firecracker...

spread peanut butter over cracker, sprinkle bud on it, cover top of bud with more PB and cook in microwave on med temp for 30 secs to a minute but dont burn it [/b][/quote]
    wtf, does that actually work??? haha.

he's talking about a cracker for nitrous cartridge. and i have no idea how to make one, but if you live near a city or a headshop, you can buy those little metal crackers for like $10. you might be able to order em online too.
    definitely don't just try to make one, becuase you have to crack it slowly or it will make a little mini explosion and all the gas will be gone. and definitely don't just take your hits straight from the cartridge... your lungs will freeze... just buy some balloons.

11. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

haha. :blink: [/b][/quote]
    i was just seein around how much i should buy at first and how much i should sell for to make a decent amount.

12. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

13. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

alot of that looks like the leaves
    .but i see some buds

14. phReak-a-NOiD

i was just seein around how much i should buy at first and how much i should sell for to make a decent amount. [/b][/quote]
    soundin like a 10year old who heard all cool guys sell drugs and now also wanna be one of them, but even never smoked a joint before :ph34r:

15. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

soundin like a 10year old who heard all cool guys sell drugs and now also wanna be one of them, but even never smoked a joint before :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    yea fer sure, never smoked before :rolleyes:

16. phReak-a-NOiD

so you must know whats the price for weed in your area is, so you know the price you can sell it, why askin on an internetforum?

17. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

i asked how much weed i should get. maybe i should start out buying a quarter and sell half e's or should i just sell dimes and nicks. i was seeing which way would make the most money.

18. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

usually if your selling mids and a dime is 10 and a half a zip for 30 you'd make more money selling dimes

19. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

minesweep what the fuck does that say? haha, too fucked to make sense of that shit

and dont get into dealing, it ruins lives, i used to have a good life, and ive quit dealign and its barely coming back, clearly not since im on the internet on a friday night drunk and high

20. jape-the-nape

alot of that looks like the leaves
    .but i see some buds [/b][/quote]
    yeah its full of really small buds,theres a decent amount of crystals on all the leaves so it gives an okay buzz,that bags pretty packed id say a little less then half an oz there but i got it for 18$ so thats allrite

i bagged it all up in to stindgey 10$ sacks to sell it to the tryhard scene skaters down at the park