Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

yea wtf is a 400 sack...is it like a 20 sack for 20$ or what.

we need to standardize BS herb thread lingo

2. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

when ever i say a number then the word sack thats how much it cost so correction $400 ziplock bag full of of canibucae buds

so if i say 20 sack its 20 bucks ya dig?
    its just an expression i will admit funion was a wierd term for an o though....

actauly that time where i posted those pics was that $400 bag

3. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

same here^^ haha

and i like the look of the zong better i just though the roor would be easier to hide and more portable. there both sexy though.

4. C-money fresh!

you dont want to hide something like either one of those i wouuld put them on my mantle

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

yeah man my friend got my money stolen from him cause he got drunk and fronted this kid my money for acid, and the kid is just never gonna give it to him, so he offered me his 80 dollar bong for 40 bucks, and since he already got my 20, he just said i can give him the other 20 whenever i can come up with it. im getting that shit tomorrow so i can use it on marley's birthday.

ans i just got a 15 sack, so righteous.

6. C-money fresh!

im selling that morphine sulfate/oxycontin for $40 and im buying a fair 3-4 gs of this sour and im getting fucked down befor the super bowl. i got .5 g of it friday and cut school slept in and smoked a blunt that was rolled so tight it burned for ah about an hour while i watched major payne on demand at my dads place, i was buggin out the most fucked up id beein in a while from just smoking. iwasnt expecting it usualy i can smoke 4 times that and be set for like an hour and a half i was tweakin al day. anyway tomarrow will be good

7. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

wow, you smoke on bob marleys birthday? did you ever know him? no...so why do you celebrate his birthday, yeah he smokes weed so does about 90% of american youth, do you celebrate all their birthdays too?

i fuckin hate kids who only like bob marley cause he smoked alot of bud

8. What Happened to the Letters?

yeah agreed

it doesnt have to be THAT hideable, the only reason i need to conceal it is im bringing it to my dads house where ill jsut leave it in my room, becasue hell let me have it and my mom wouldnt, which is also the reason im buying oily a $60 bong not a $150+ nice quality roor like i originally intended becasue i only go to my das on weekends so until its summer and i bring it back here im not gunna be smoking it too much sadly

9. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

that grape kush is the ish
    ask him if he got grandaddy purple(aka grandpa/grandfather)
    it really potent ask any one it the bay threads
    sanfran- oakland
    yadiditokealot

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

sweet. i really could care less what you think. yeah man you hit the nail on the head with that last sentence. actually, youre a fucking idiot. he did a ton more other than just smoking. like, hm, what was it he did? oh yeah. make music. IMO he's a legend, and people celebrate legends' birthdays. there's martin luther king day. there's presidents' day. this man happened to smoke, so that's just what i'll do to celebrate.

and you really shouldn't make assumptions about people, like the reason i like him. i happen to listen to his music a lot, and i've been listening to him since i was 5 years old, which is way before i even knew what smoking was.

11. mannequin

mannequin Senior Member

waht?
    you smoked a 5 piece blunt?

12. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

half a gram blunt.

13. mannequin

mannequin Senior Member

mhmm, that shit musta been fucking huge

and uhh, got you baked all day?
    i think im misunderstanding

ive never seen a five piece blunt that could get you baked all day
    or a five piece blunt for that matter

14. mannequin

mannequin Senior Member

...i dont believe you read my post, very well

sarcasm

15. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

tonight after work, standing on train tracks passing out flyers for 7 hours.

i wanted to smoke a bowl. so the leading dj in the area said sure just roll down the windows.

so me and my boy pack a bowl, find a lighter and get ready to inhale.

When then he tells us we cant smoke weed, only cigs.

damn.

16. phReak-a-NOiD

phReak-a-NOiD Senior Member

maaaan, fuck this "zong"!!

roor's got good glass, allways good quality, and a bong with that "zong"-shape you dont get THAT flash, maybe its cause i like straight bongs more, but-in my opinion and dont just in mine- staight bongs flash more, in this curved things the smoke slower gets to your mouth/lungs, so its way smoother and it dont hit you that hard, plus the zong looks like a damn hippy-bong (not that i dont like hippies!!) i like my bong straight,fat and beautifull in their cleanness, thats just my opinion but better a simple, good lookin one than a curled, cause of their sick-style lookin interresting one, same as letters in graff - for me-!!
    and remember: straight ones are better to smoke, give you a better flash...and those twisted things break easier than a straight one, espiacally if its a roor!
    im thinkin to get a fat one of those ice-roor, but their are so fuckin expensive.

if you want a little one to take with you, im also thinkin bout gettin one of those, for festivals, party and shit:
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.pocketbong.com/img/pocketbong-blue.jpg

i dont like acryl bongs normally, but its so little, its perfect to carry around, and i dont forgive myself when i break a glas one and thats happening tooo easy when drinkin with friends or carryin them around, so my loved glas stays at home,
    its my wive, the big fat one who fucks me up at home, stayin there waitin for me and dont go outta my house :D

still go till tomorrow, hopin im clean and i dont annoy you with my bullshit :lol:

gnight though

17. Ratikoner

Ratikoner Senior Member

so i think anyone who has dropped two quad. stacked pink lewi vuttons can feel me when i say that the next morning...FUCKING SUCKS!

how are all of you fine people doing today :ph34r:

18. What Happened to the Letters?

sweet. i really could care less what you think. yeah man you hit the nail on the head with that last sentence. actually, youre a fucking idiot. he did a ton more other than just smoking. like, hm, what was it he did? oh yeah. make music. IMO he's a legend, and people celebrate legends' birthdays. there's martin luther king day. there's presidents' day. this man happened to smoke, so that's just what i'll do to celebrate.

and you really shouldn't make assumptions about people, like the reason i like him. i happen to listen to his music a lot, and i've been listening to him since i was 5 years old, which is way before i even knew what smoking was. [/b][/quote]
    bob marley has nothing on martin luther king are you fucking kidding me

bob marely was a musician he was great at what he did and he was lucky to come out of a bad childhood involved in gans nad drugs and violence the way he did and make it soo well in teh united states and in europe, but he is in no way shape or form a legend as much as martin luther king, the onyl reason bob marely is soo famous is the same reason kurt cobain sublime and jimi hendrix are famous, they died during their peak as pop icons...martin luther king was a houseodl name while he was alive becasue of the crazy things he did risking his life to gain independence for people, bob marley was a stoner who played guitar in most peoples eyes

I didn't say that last sntence was abotu you but my entire town is full of faggot kids who wear bob marley shirts everyday and brag about smoking shwag weed, and it pisses me off, but i think its even stupider to celebrate his birthday, i dont even celebrate most of my friends birthdays, nevermind jsut some random musician i was never even close to meeting

19. riddleboxxmcl

riddleboxxmcl Senior Member

20. What Happened to the Letters?

just because zongs arnt as well known as roors doesnt mean they dont have good glass, all blass on glass bongs are made with pyrexz glass its the standard in glass smoking paraphernelia, the quality is measured in how thick the glass is, and in the blue 100 its 2.1mm thick, which is less than one half the thickness of the standard roor bongs, also it is vry skinny and those two factors added together depleat the gretness of its glass, the zong is also a handmade bong much like roors and has pyrex glass which im unaware of the thickness, but i know the mouthpiece is closer to a standard siz than it is to 1" wide, also because of the zongs Z shaped body its only 10 inches tall but its got about the same volume as a 14-16" bong would have, where the roors volume isnt even the same as an average 10 inch because of the thin mouthpiece and "shaft"(for lack of better word)

so i choose the zong, i jsut wish they had a clear one instead of those colors, i hate colored glass for the most part

oh and by the way my friend has one of those fold up bongs, they suckj, they collapse on you while your taking a hit and the bowl part slides out and falls down a ton...and his cracked soon after he bought it, only good thing is the collapsible factor so its concealable and transportable