Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

haha pa dukes just kicked me a 1/2 eight of some fruity, only it was all rolled up in the bag and its now shaped like a butt nugget.

2. MAST

MAST Elite Member

so high, so high, so highso high, soso high, h-a-y, slice the blunt, light green shit.

im about to watch a scanner darkly. best fucking movie right now.

3. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

such bulshit, some kid i know still owes me $160 from november, adn i ahvtn seen him since, and now i need the money to buy a roor...fuck i hate this

oh and i WILL get the money back cause this kid happns to have been one of my best friends my entire life...its jsut a matter of when the next tiem i see him will be, hopefuly this weekend

4. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

i tried to watch that "scanner darkly" movie on the plane
    fuckin boring

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

theres this one kid around here who steals anyone who front hims' money. yet people still ALWAYS buy from him cause hes the only real acid pusher in this town. he's the kid who stole my 20 bucks from the dude i gave my money to for acid i talked about earlier. he's stolen about $950 from my other friend in total, and they still see eachother every day, but when confronted, he just laughs and pats my friend on the arm. i've been contemplating robbing his ass with a skimask on. i would do it with no mask, but he's friends with all the dealers and shady kids in this town, and if i did it, i would never be able to get bud again, and they would stab me in a second. (even though ive been friends with some of them since kindergarten and second grade, and ive smoked longer than all of them, and kind of got some of them into smoking). that just shows you how drugs really do fuck with people.

6. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

picked up another quarter from my new dealer. he hooked it up with a free half e and 2 blunt wraps cause i had to walk to his house :D

7. inimical critic

inimical critic Senior Member

OOOO HALF A E BOMB
    YOUR GETTIN FUCKED UP AHHAHHA
    IM SORRY ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b101_meanscribblz_haggard_1.gif

never skinny

8. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

huh? i think its pretty cool i got free bud....

9. inimical critic

inimical critic Senior Member

YOU GOT FREE BUD TOO, THAS COOL I GUESS
    WHAT KINDA E WAS IT?

10. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

how much did you pay for the quater

11. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

around here i get a quarter for 480$ around here it is mad cheap!

it makse 120 an ounce and its some real nice weed!

but i just took a resolution to not buy any weed untill i finish my school...

if i get on it i can do it in about a week...
    (im on some individualised teaching program so i can go as fast or as slow as i want and smoking weed all day long kept me on the slow side so far...)

12. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

i pay 75 for a quarter ounce(what i got).

13. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

bought some good ol nz bush weed only 50nz (36 us) for an ounce of ak47 the bud looked pretty similar to that guys. bush weed meaning some guy went out into the bush dug a whole dropped dead animals, blood cow shit sheep shit crystalised rain and went and left it came back and harvested it couple months later not as potent as indoor but shit 50 bucks an ounce of ak47 bud

14. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

i heard from multiple people that putting in like 5 drops of visine fucks up the test. if you wanna try that and let me kno thatd be cool cause i never saw it in action.

15. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

bump, cant let the thread die

EDIT

was checking out the gen discussion zone and i thought, hey you dont even need walls anymore
    View attachment 249644

now thats getting up

16. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

i missed my favorit thread im gunna go try to smoke now.

17. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

this is the first time Ive come to this site blunted,
    so yeah, I have the day off and Im waitng for my ride to come

I wish I had a camera that could take macros, cuz I got some crazy ass bud from the club. A bowl of this shit has me pretty gone, but I am sort of a lightweight

18. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

theres this one kid around here who steals anyone who front hims' money. yet people still ALWAYS buy from him cause hes the only real acid pusher in this town. he's the kid who stole my 20 bucks from the dude i gave my money to for acid i talked about earlier. he's stolen about $950 from my other friend in total, and they still see eachother every day, but when confronted, he just laughs and pats my friend on the arm. i've been contemplating robbing his ass with a skimask on. i would do it with no mask, but he's friends with all the dealers and shady kids in this town, and if i did it, i would never be able to get bud again, and they would stab me in a second. (even though ive been friends with some of them since kindergarten and second grade, and ive smoked longer than all of them, and kind of got some of them into smoking). that just shows you how drugs really do fuck with people. [/b][/quote]
    i know man, hes a nice kid but ive seen weed change him soo much, all he does is smoke, but he smokes about an eigth a day for the past 6 years....his entire life is jsut smoking and selling, he goes to vocational school but i dont think he really goes much, and his lfie is jsut a joke, he was my bestfriend until we were liek 15, then he jsut was soo fucked up and boring cause hed jsut be completely toned retarted everytime i saw him he can barely even tlak anymore, its like a stroy you hear in dare and laugh at, btu that shit really does happen, its crazy

and oh yea, thats fucked up with your friend, hes lost $950 to this kid, why doesnt he do something, i woudl have no problem narking on a kid who robbed me that much, or killing him...a thousand dollars is just intolerable

19. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

i know man, hes a nice kid but ive seen weed change him soo much, all he does is smoke, but he smokes about an eigth a day for the past 6 years....his entire life is jsut smoking and selling, he goes to vocational school but i dont think he really goes much, and his lfie is jsut a joke, he was my bestfriend until we were liek 15, then he jsut was soo fucked up and boring cause hed jsut be completely toned retarted everytime i saw him he can barely even tlak anymore, its like a stroy you hear in dare and laugh at, btu that shit really does happen, its crazy

and oh yea, thats fucked up with your friend, hes lost $950 to this kid, why doesnt he do something, i woudl have no problem narking on a kid who robbed me that much, or killing him...a thousand dollars is just intolerable[/b][/quote]
    " i woudl have no problem narking on a kid who robbed me that much"

WHAT! wowowowowow naw... you dont do that... EVER. wow i thaught writers knew this more than any.

20. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

^^^ im getting involved cuz im one of those kids who owes everybody money but i dont steal it, people will ask me for bud and if im going to get it(always) il take there money and get it for them but if i dont see them after im smoking there shit. but i also got framed and owed..owED somebody $800 or my life so iv been in that postition, so and that sucked cuz i had to pay them back with my lunch money and robbing freshman eh hee eh heehee im such a dick. but now straight up if some some kid owed me 950 id robb his ass and leave him in a ditch not dead just maimed. but if it was a grand id honestly kill him with out any secound thought id give him a chance but....well.....you know.

i need to smoke so bad this is misseable can i get some of those haze/skunk buds....please just a nug or snip off the top of one of them. p.m me seriously