Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

cut off a branch of the plant so you can have clones and more plants that can keep going without budding.

it started to bud because you changed the light cycle. some bitch watching our garden didnt want the light on when she slept and cus of her bar ass almost forced our plants to bud too soon.

keep the lights on so it grows more.

2. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

3. getthefuckup

getthefuckup Senior Member

jape you on the wtm forum cuz i just saw those flicks in the plant thread

4. jape-the-nape

5. getthefuckup

true i haven't registered there but its a dope forum
    if thats your first grow id just play it out and see what happens, but if it has had some strange watering and light schedules im not sure how your yield will turn out

6. jape-the-nape

yep,strang watering(too stoned to remember i have a plant) is usualy the case and its in a massive pot which looked heavy(it wasnt really) so i could never be arsed moving it to the sunnier side of the yard,but its in the sunniest part now and im back in the swing of regular watering and trimming leaves

7. getthefuckup

you should post a weekly update here or on wtm
    i love watching the hole thing
    like dank and timmay's plants

8. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

any body ever tried bho befor?

9. getthefuckup

is that another type of pill that you have to pop 532 to feel anything
    im getting sick of those <_<

10. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

i think i have you added on myspace for some wierd reason...

11. Dream Creation

Dream Creation Senior Member

i am u young budding enthuseast and i want to get high but not not get cheeted by the dopeman how do i know its the good shit and not just pizza toppings? (i know the smell not that stupid pizza topping a joke)

12. Dream Creation

Dream Creation Senior Member

oh and i need english prices. lol us british hey

13. C-money fresh!

butane hash oil

you run butane lighter fluid through your buds to extract the oil and then you let the butaneevaportae leaving golden glory

dream creation- look for a a strong semi-skunky smell generaly the stronger smelling the better

then you dont want it all dry and powdery you want soft greens with red hairs the more of those generaly the better as well as a light frosting of crystals on the leafs thats the thc. the red hairs are the pistils but dried and green and soft means fresh.

14. ..SmOeK 1..

..SmOeK 1.. Senior Member

My friend was talking about sippin syrup and he said something about you having to boil cough syrup that contains coedeine and you mix it with sprite and topped with a jolly rancher.

I dont know, i was interested in trying it so i researched it but didnt get much help so i figured i would come to the experts here.

So main questions are

What is it?
    Whats in it?
    Which Cough Syrup?
    Do I Have to do anything to the cough syrup?
    And how much of each ingridient and how much should be digested.

Thanks in advance.

15. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

oi dream creation im from the uk,were u at?im from london. prices kinda vairy,in england we mostly got homegrown skunk,so ignore c moneys description
    (no offence c money but we got diferent standerds out here) also weigh ur draw cuss it aint wat it looks like its wat it weighs like. also pm for prices

16. C-money fresh!

its ok no beef im gunna be in england for like 2 weeks over the summer then i might vistit scottland to.

how does it work over there im interested actulay because you can help me out.

thats how bud is over here i guess we generaly have better weed and more strains then you do to the better outdoor growing weather.

17. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

all you'll ever need to know about drugs..
    erowid

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yea more high strains out ther ,oi the prices in americas r fucked my friend used to deal out there and we figured out that u lose so much money out ther, but the prices are imperial, 20pounds worth is an 8th,and an ounce used to be 100-110 pounds but now its like 160 unless u got the hook up

19. C-money fresh!

a pound is like roughly 2 dollars?

anyway an o of some bangers here can run you $600 but if you bag it up to dimes just right you can make $1000 off it but they tend to run about $450 eights $30-75
    quaters $75 for boo-175 for crazyness

halfs 180 for boo- 250 or 300 for bangers

20. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well ill tell u wat we got in london, a 10s=£10, ruffly 4 spliffs,
    an 8th=£20 ruffly 8 spliffs,a q is a quater of an ounce=£40thats 2 8ths,
    an ounce is any thing from £100-160, o yea if u go london DONT buy weed from camden,its probily mersh,and if a sumalian comes up to and asks if u smoke just say no, also dont be dissapointed but unless u got a hook up (like me)either be smokein shity homegrown or shit laces with rat poisin or crack, i could tell u the exact weights for each but the prices change all over,this is wat we got in london,dunno bout scotland but irland was double the price for everything