Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Dream Creation

Dream Creation Senior Member

meh one spliff is standard £2.50

2. Dream Creation

Dream Creation Senior Member

£2.50 spliff im from manchester

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yea cuss 2.50x4= a tens=£10,its all maths my friend,but i suggest u find out the averge weights in ur area cuss deallers work in weights not spliffs,i was just breaking it down for c money cuss hes foriengh

it all depends on how big u like ur spliffs aswell as if u use ciggeret,like the otherr day an 8th went in two fat spliffs but a q of hash i bought lasted me about 2 weeks and i smoked atleast 8 spliffs a day,u shud really learn the weights in manchester tho

4. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

yeah i used to roll spliffs but if you feel like holding it in llonger than the nicotine makes you dizzy i dont like that we roll straight weed
    .5 of a gram is a dime a dime =$10
    a gam =$20
    i dont doubt the rat poison but i didnt know the white made it across the ocean i guess i never thought of it i read that and i was like the fuck the have crack in england? hahaha theres a bad crack problem in my town usualy people will sprinkle straight coke on the bud but iv smoked crack on my shit a thousand times i dont want to i know its not good but it aint gunna kill ya if its just a lil on weed that would be like 1 big hit off of a rock in an entire joint. anyway if i go overthere we should try to meet up im deffinatly going to have to smoke over there im going to be with some of my friends im gunna be about 17 then so idk.

5. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

Cmoney
    about not being able to find acid or shrooms in your area
    its all over our parts
    you just gotta know people

6. C-money fresh!

shrooms yes not really acid and honestly i wouldent trust any acid 'round these parts

7. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well if ur a stoner u shud come camden in london,a whole market devoted to bongs, and theres not as much crack as in the us but still,iif u come over and u come london ill meet u, ill even introduce u to some dealers,but yea the other day i smoked a coke spliff,kinda smooth

8. C-money fresh!

coke tastes like earwax just stronger. but not when it burns :lol:

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

lol,that was my first one the othe day,i was kinda aggsagerateing about all the weed havin rat posion and bein laced,just alot of it is

10. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

start.
    on st patty's day
    then we can go paint

11. C-money fresh!

yeah i know people put commet cleaner on there weed that shit will fucing kill you but have you high as hell

12. C-money fresh!

start.
    on st patty's day
    then we can go paint [/b][/quote]
    acid on st.pattys day SCHWEEt im tryin to get some of this 2-ce chemical stuff or some 2-ci hallucinagenic letters is going to see if the site he found is legit and if it is hell p.m me the link

actauly i do some some people that you know that have done acid i just dont want bathtub. annyway im doing a $1500 come up tommarow im scared as shit and pshyched because i know theres going to be violence and guns involved.

13. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

what you mean a $1500 come up? to me come up means when your first feelign the effects of the drug you're on before it hits you

and if anyone cares i havnt ordered the chems yet :(

14. What Happened to the Letters?

thats commonly reffered to as "purp drank" its this new drink fascination that comes alogn with listening to chpped and screwed music...i personalyl jsut rock the codeine and fuck all the otehr stuff, it doesnt taste bad

15. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

acid on st.pattys day SCHWEEt im tryin to get some of this 2-ce chemical stuff or some 2-ci hallucinagenic letters is going to see if the site he found is legit and if it is hell p.m me the link

actauly i do some some people that you know that have done acid i just dont want bathtub. annyway im doing a $1500 come up tommarow im scared as shit and pshyched because i know theres going to be violence and guns involved. [/b][/quote]
    coming from the kid who said he was "going to run away from mommy", i don't believe you are going on a "$1500 come up" tomorrow.

16. What Happened to the Letters?

you put htose quotes in a weirdspot, i think you meant:
    going to "run away from mommy"

17. C-money fresh!

im beeing used as bait by because theres noway this kid that were robbing is gunna hand that much weed top a black kid and they know it so by using me im in on most of it. aahhh see they called this kid up from another town that deals hard but doesnt go hard sayin their whiteboy(me) need a q.p hes gunna hand it to me to weigh ima belike "your beat" and 3 huge ass black dudes are gunna step in front of me. they kinda set it up with out sayin anything to me first i just found out today. <_< but its going to help me pay off all my debt which is quite a bit so i accepted.

i ment physched but scared as shit cuz of the violent nature of the actions that will happen and im certainly not a fighter i can hold my own aginst people a little bigger than me but idk. stop hatin you dont know my situation or the people im chill with.

who said something about running away from mommy i certaily didnt i wouldent make my self look like that much of a bitch

18. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

cmonayy thats a bitchin sig =)

edit- just read your post.

walk away till he gets close nd they just layyy his ass out hahahahah

i'd also prolly bring a knife. BECAUSE you never fucking know.

19. C-money fresh!

I enjoy viewing yours more.... teehee

20. segway

segway Elite Member

You should not be allowed to smoke weed, or do any drug for that matter. Thats no "aggsageration."