Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

word em up. im thinkin about gettin this:
    Mycodome

2. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

how many E-TARDS do we got in here?
    TALLYM UP

3. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

3 counts of upm last night. this shit sucks. chances are i lose all my financial aid and have about 3000 in lawyer/court fees. not something i can afford for finding a grinder and a blunt. fuck cops.

4. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

who wants to get DRUUNK. I dont drink but i wanna get DRUUNK. Like I have this wierd thing for alc today and i cant stand the taste i had some swiggs of sambucca this moring my friends obtained a handle of Jim Bean from one of there sisters for $30 and we killed it with 3 people during lunch walking around the "H" nobody could give a shit. Some lady drove up to me in a car with a mad old dude driving took a picture of me and my friends and drove away when she got my face we dont know what that was about.we had a lockdown for 2 hours today they had swat teams and shit in the school with dogs, it turned out to be a hostage situation, they said nobody was hurt 2 towns helped and we had 250 police in the school aparently. I took a piss in a measuring cup in the corner in the classroom and puared it down the sink after this girl peed behidn the teachers desk i kinda was like MOVE! and whipped my meat out cuz i really had to go. we had a sub that didnt know what to do aswell.

Anyway im going to continue to drink allday and night its funn.

5. getthefuckup

getthefuckup Senior Member

lol c-money sounds like you had an interesting day :blink:
    fuck yea its friday!
    rollinn the town tonigh haha :D
    to the dude growing shrooms you dont need that fancy ass thing to grow them..
    i posted the link to a shroom growing video check that out

6. C-money fresh!

it was mad boring il put it in different word but none of the above is an exageration

go to school 10 mins late. see a percs peice i drew on my desk a while back with asomething else above it its another piece thats says lush that really sucks. cant finish algerbra quiz but try the whole class.

go to homeroom cuz its a friday then go to secound period right at the end they make the anouncement that they make like a normal anounce ment and slipp the words code red into it. every body geting in the corner making jokes thinking its a drill.once it becomes 3rd period were like wtf and they make anouncement saying its reall but to chill out and theres gunna be mad cops and dogs and swat uints in the buildings. 4th period now people have to pee that whole issue goes on i pee in the corner in a cup. 5th period they let us out. i see my friends there like you we got booze lits grip and sip while walkign around ( we have an open campus so we can leave at lunch). walk around the gully with passin a handle go into a soul food resturant thats owned by a drug dealer. walk outside lady takes pic we walk back and go back to class.

7. getthefuckup

getthefuckup Senior Member

hah at least you didnt do any work
    pissing in the corner thats crazy, you shoulda pissed on the teacher when the lights were off :ph34r:

8. C-money fresh!

shes a mad nice sub our normal fat bitch bio teach has pnemonia(sp) shes been out for weeks. She was like "Hey, well when ya gotta go ya gotta go".

Theres teachers that were got kids suspended and gave detentions for having ipods and shit out and bitching about how they had to go piss so i was fortunate.

9. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

haha no wonder you got kicked out of school the other day, you piss in the corner of the class, thats gross thoug hthe girl was pissing behidn the teachers desk..

10. C-money fresh!

I wasnt the only one. Im kinda that crazy kid that will do anything if you pay them i was willin to do it just for the laughs. I really had to go though. and befor me another kid whent. we were in a lab room i had bio so there was sinks and flasks and shit so i just peed in a big ass beaker and washed it down the sink.

11. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

my brother got into some shit like that when he was a senior and i was a freshman. he partied all night, then showed up to school drinking 32s of miller in the parking lot. he ended up smack in the middle of the quad sitting on the ground shitfaced, with no shirt on, sharpie fromj the night before all over his face, screamin and swearing at freshman. i heard later he was so drunk in his first period class he called hurricaine katrina victims poser cunts and tried to argue against sending any money there..good times.

12. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

i love it

13. alive

alive Banned

i can only find acid around here, for 30 bucks a hit. the fuck is with that? in new york fuckn city and no one has any goddamn connections. ahhhhhhhhhh.

14. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

yo this video is siiick it made me wanna start growing shrooms....

15. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

you know when those two harvard chemists got busted with that acid op out in kansas or wherever that lsd production dropped 85% in the US.

16. Mafioso

Mafioso Senior Member

I ate two firecrackers at 23:00 .5 in each one now its 24:26 and im getting higher by a moment. It usually takes 2 hours to kick in

17. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

you know when those two harvard chemists got busted with that acid op out in kansas or wherever that lsd production dropped 85% in the US. [/b][/quote]
    30bucks?, LOL 5bucks a hit here boyeee

18. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

my brother got into some shit like that when he was a senior and i was a freshman. he partied all night, then showed up to school drinking 32s of miller in the parking lot. he ended up smack in the middle of the quad sitting on the ground shitfaced, with no shirt on, sharpie fromj the night before all over his face, screamin and swearing at freshman. i heard later he was so drunk in his first period class he called hurricaine katrina victims poser cunts and tried to argue against sending any money there..good times. [/b][/quote]
    ah drunk times aint they the best?, heres my moment of fun:

Drank a 26 of silent sam straight under20minutes, walked home blacked out tagging remember seeing headlights nd them yelling at me. Woke up in a snowbank coverd in blood blackedout again came too bottom of my stairs blacked out again was in a (not kidding) mental paitent room in the hospital LOCKED in. It had 1 bed and a chair that was bolted to the ground they placed 2 security guards outsideve my door. I drank 3 times the legal limit and had madd alky poisioning. Now this is what i was told i did, i was throwin punches at docters,people,staff and security. They thought i was 'off my face on pcp and acid' because i was supposibly screaming shit nd yeh. Was told i tried to jump outve the car on the freeway almost did. Nd if they wouldve pumped my stomach i wouldve died apperntly?

. . . fuck im hungover ahaha went drinkin again last night

19. alive

alive Banned

who can tell me bout xanax (alprazolam)? .5mg a legit dose. peach ovals. (im 125lbs)

20. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

nah man you want more than that, youll probably feel that but nothing worth it...do 4 of those and you'll have fun

i jsut got a hookup for 100mg xanaxpowder for 100GBP