Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

ah drunk times aint they the best?, heres my moment of fun:

Drank a 26 of silent sam straight under20minutes, walked home blacked out tagging remember seeing headlights nd them yelling at me. Woke up in a snowbank coverd in blood blackedout again came too bottom of my stairs blacked out again was in a (not kidding) mental paitent room in the hospital LOCKED in. It had 1 bed and a chair that was bolted to the ground they placed 2 security guards outsideve my door. I drank 3 times the legal limit and had madd alky poisioning. Now this is what i was told i did, i was throwin punches at docters,people,staff and security. They thought i was 'off my face on pcp and acid' because i was supposibly screaming shit nd yeh. Was told i tried to jump outve the car on the freeway almost did. Nd if they wouldve pumped my stomach i wouldve died apperntly?

. . . fuck im hungover ahaha went drinkin again last night [/b][/quote]
    my friend in 9th grade tried to break into his neighbros hosue after he was drinking he was so fucked up eh thought it was his hsoue and kicked the door down adn passed out in the dooorway and the cops came and he blew a 0.27Blood-alc level...got kicekd off the football team, it was funny

2. What Happened to the Letters?

yo are you gusy having major problems with getting onto this site lately? i can get on liek one out of every 30 times i attmept it the past week

3. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

i was at community counseling yesterday for my probation and the group leader showed us this, i laughed my ass off, i thought it was supposed to be all serious and shit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

4. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

:lol: holy shit that was jokes " that THC spider ended up in the crack spriders web as the crack spiders bitch" :( poor THC spider

5. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

6. What Happened to the Letters?

7. 14nick

14nick Senior Member

Funiiest shit ive ever seen omg. especially if it was suppossed 2 b serious. lmao

i wish the "coummuity services of young persons. or youth or whatever" that i go 2 showed me that shit. lmao.

8. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

I cant believe you're gonna come here and bring up that for what is another of numerous past occasions. No joke, if you're going all depressed and getting all teenager at least don't do it here. What is up with lames always coming in here to talk about death, suicide and dying, this is the weed thread not the school councilors office. If you're depressed then go and talk about it with people who for one, may actually give a shit and two, can actually do something rather than randoms in a thread that isn't even related to your monotonous macabre whining. Weed thread = weed thread. Go and spout your drivel to c-money fresh! on MSN so the both of you can equally piss in each others pockets and stroke each others equally "hopeless" situations. Your insightful observations about the frivolous details of life not only don't relate to the topic but also aren't wanted.

9. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

that is so fucked. i just watched that last night and was cracking up with my friend about it....coincidence that someone should post it on her the very next night? or sign? maybe god's telling me i should start smoking crack and making little potheads my bitches???

10. narcotiks

narcotiks Senior Member

11. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

12. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

13. oni.kin

oni.kin Member

28.54? just creamed. nuff said

14. What Happened to the Letters?

shuht the fuck up im not talkgin abotu suicide or dying, and this aint no teen agnst shit, hwo bout you fucking think abotu somethign more open minded you peice of shit

and i dont knopw his msn account, what the fuck are you talkign about...your a bitch you waste away your lfie by covering it up in drugs, and you probably think to yourself "oh my lifes fuckign great i spend everyday the way it should be spend i rush through it on drugs not able to rememebr half of my lfie so when i finally do die ill be all upset about it because i want to live more"

15. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

never tried acid...first time 3 hits sound good? also anyone hear ever tried chronic with it?>...

16. What Happened to the Letters?

if you've never done it why do 3 hits? why not jsut 1? its liek the new fad to double or triple dose first times, save that for when a single dose doesnt do it for you anymroe, save yourself the money and buy a pizza and a bottle of coke

17. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

BEEEAAAST!!! <_< [/b][/quote]
    thats pretty fuckin heavy bud for it's size. i dont think its all dried out yet...

18. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

TIPPED SCALES! KILL THAT BITCH ****!

19. What Happened to the Letters?

let him be, hes just paying for 4+ grams of stems

20. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

don't listen to what people who obviously know very little about the drug tell you.

2 doses is the least amount anyone should trip on. 1 tab is not going to do much, you might feel a little silly for a while and you probably won't fall asleep but that's about it. acid is not nearly as strong/ concentrated as it used to be, the average hit now adays is somewhere around 100 micrograms (if you're lucky). i wouldn't bother using less than 200, and i personally like around 300 for a good trip. i would also say- only buy from a trusted source, especially if they are liquid hits. if you do not 100 know that the hits you are getting are in fact acid, there's a good chance it's not.

smoking weed while tripping is an argument lots of people have. i prefer to smoke at the very end of my trip to help me relax and hopefully fall asleep. smoking during the peak of your trip will pretty much do nothing. it's not like mushrooms where smoking does absolutely nothing but feels really good, smoking on acid will mellow you out a little bit, and some people i know say they can't because it makes them too paranoid. all in all, you don't need to smoke and if it's decent tree, its probably just a waste of money.