Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

cig's cant be anyworse,so i will continue to use em

2. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

lol why does everyone say something like that when they mention that somethings dangerous for u, "oh thats bad for yur health" "oh well cant be worse then cigarettes"
    that makes me so mad its like ya yur gonna die sooner or later but why not have a long enjoyable life!

3. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

do you realise what you jsut said? why can cigs not be worse? i think cigs are definately worse than blunt wraps...

but i dont smoke blunt wraps casue its how middle schoolers roll, learn to roll a spliff or a dutch, fuck wraps

4. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

Iv never even rolled with a wrap befor, I wanna though I was going to get a pack of those that jape has in blueberry but the only store that has those is serious about carding. the corner store that is looser about it has them but I just cop a dutchmaster or a game i dont even fuck with phillies or white owls..,.... Chocolate dutch masters suck but taste mad good.
    and vannilla games own.

5. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

yeah games are prittyi ll, i rock the spliffs usually though...i jsut love me a cone, ive rolled wraps before, but that was back in 7th grade when no one knew how to even break open a blunt never mind roll one, and no one could ever buy rollign papers due to us being liek 12 but the older kids who sold us bud woudl always have wraps on them so theyd throw us one if we picked up

...but that was 5 years ago, actually 6

6. Small Time Crook

Small Time Crook Senior Member

I need to pass a drug test..
    Any good methods? I've been taking Niacin but just read it's ineffective.

Fellow substance users, lend me your wisdom!

7. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

my cat goes meowing crazy around the house when ever im toking up.. then hes silent when hes around me. :huh:

8. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

u can get kits online that will work to cover up a piss test use google or go to your local hempshop.

9. Small Time Crook

Small Time Crook Senior Member

Alright, my bad on that one.. I need to rephrase myself.

I have a drug test tomorrow morning and need a quick fix so that test comes out negative.

I plan to just dilute it by drinking a lot of water, but is there anything I can possibly add to my piss to increase my chance of it being negative?

And does Niacin work at all? I've been takin' it and I would like some reassurance that it's not just a big waste of time.

EDIT: Also, **** FUCK blunt wraps.

10. eyesore

eyesore Senior Member

i've heard green tea helps

anyone know how much time it takes for your stomach to recuperate from mush?

11. vegimite on welfare slips

vegimite on welfare slips Banned

12. MAST

MAST Elite Member

4/20 couldnt have gone better.

smoked large bowl of dank before school, went to school, didn't do shit in any of my classes (each was 25 mins). watched bands play and walked around the school for a couple hours, then snuck past he teachers on guard with some people and left school early went to a friend's house. smoked a couple bowls there, went back to my house, smoked another bowl by myself. fell asleep till Rites of Spring. when i got there The Whigs were playing, and i wasn't high anymore. then i watched Keller Williams and then the Driveby Truckers with some of the people i had hung out with earlier, then they left and i was watching Wolfmother, and this dude next to me hits a joint, so i asked if i could hit it, and he handed it to me, then i handed it to another kid, and it came back to me, then i gave it back, and the rest of Wolfmother wass amazing.

smoked some blunt sized joints yesterday.

13. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

keg,beer, weed, beer pong.. got fucked up the day after 420

14. MAST

MAST Elite Member

goddamn i just rediscovered my love for joints. fatso's man. that shit's for real.

EDIT: for dude who was talking about Niacin, don't try it. it doesn't work. all i've heard are bad stories about it.

15. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

joints are cool, but its all about them blunts baby.

16. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

do these poppys look legit?i thought they were meant to be red
    anyway i found this while browsing youtube,these fields are kinda close to me and have pretty easy acess
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqwXQA_dFRQ

17. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

i've heard many times that adding visine to your piss will produce false negatives. never tried it myself but lemme know if it works.

18. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

white poppies are the ones you use for opium. highly illegal. i'd sack as much as i can from that field then go to totse to find out how i can use em.

19. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

I've been high for the past 3 days..drunk on tequilla on 420 (plans got fucked up). did 5 GBs saturday night...woke up stoned..smoked another bowl sunday mornin..did 3 GBs that afternoon.. took some prednisone this mornin, its alright...still havin a fuckin good time..

20. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

I've been high for the past 3 days..drunk on tequilla on 420 (plans got fucked up). did 5 GBs saturday night...woke up stoned..smoked another bowl sunday mornin..did 3 GBs that afternoon.. took some prednisone this mornin, its alright...still havin a fuckin good time..