Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. illin

illin Senior Member

topic: what book gave you the best rolling papers (pages)?

the bible gets my vote.

2. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

3. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

4. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

ai176.photobucket.com_albums_w184_infamousGoD420_Picture150.jpg

8 gram nugget...

ai176.photobucket.com_albums_w184_infamousGoD420_Picture149.jpg

the bong....

5. a_slave_to_creation

a_slave_to_creation Senior Member

i dont make blunts i make bombs bitch.

napalm = gasoline + styrofoam

6. illin

illin Senior Member

scr3w's a dopey ass little bitch. and jason voorhies has a wierd name. i smoked a page of stephen king last night.

7. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

jah i thought i was the only one

8. illin

illin Senior Member

9. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

if you smoke the bible i hope your having a damn good life, casue when you die you are fucked my friend

to those of us non poor retards who have morals, the only books we smoke are "booklets" of rolling paper, i mean its like $3 for 30 papers, $5 for cellulose, is that too expensive for you?

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

smoking the bible won't send you to hell. hell doesn't exist. and i'll be damned if i let some dumbass man made book make me suffer for the rest of eternity.

with that being said, smoke school books. you learn while you smoke!

i've used dictionaries, pocket dictionaries, pocket thesauruses, and school books when i'm out of papers. i really don't care, as long as it'll hold the green.

11. ODonthesetrees

you dont know if their is afterlife or not, dont preach liek you know shit...ignorant as fuck

i dont believe in god or heaven and hell either but i was making a point, its wack as fuck to smoek the bible, its just morally stupid, alto of people are in love with that thing, its liek if someone from 666 crew was chiling and someone took a page from their bible and started blazing it

and its jsut gross, smoke paper made for smoking, nto a fuckin book

12. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

^a bible is an inanimate object, smoke it till its nothing but ashes. if somebodies gunna get all riled up over a book then they probabbly arent worth your respect anyway. who cares hunh.

13. illin

illin Senior Member

shut the fuck up Chastity McMorals. hell doesn't exist and you're preaching christian moral ideals in a WEED THREAD on a GRAFF SITE. get your fucking priorities straight you holier-than-thou bitch.

14. ODonthesetrees

learn to talk shit without saying bitch, i bet you thought yourself real clever there tlaking shit to everyone who disagrees with you, well sorry you five year old but no ones going to agree that smoking the bible is a good idea, others might do it but its the dumbest fucking idea there is, for taste alone, it probably costsm ore money tobuy a bible than it does to buy a pack of rolling papers, and theres no fucking sticky strip, if anyone has ever treid to roll a joint without a sticky strip they know its not worth the effort

yeah i am stating my morals, im nto preachign becasue im nto tellign you to believe in god, i said i dont, that alone proves you an ignorant fuck who needs to go to sylvan and learn how to read

and did you call me "hun" bigel? arnt you a guy?

15. Jason Voorhies

that "sticky strip" is called gum and you dont need it to rol something

16. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

naw homie there was an h on the end of it. but i dont find smoking a book thats caused the death or millions to be out of line.

anyway, enuf of this useless shit.

17. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

sweet tooth crossed with silver haze

18. ODonthesetrees

naw homie there was an h on the end of it. but i dont find smoking a book thats caused the death or millions to be out of line.

anyway, enuf of this useless shit. [/b][/quote]
    i knwo there was an h, whats hunh?

EDIT: just so you know im not talking shit to you here, i was just confused i thought you called me hun it was kidna akward

19. ODonthesetrees

aight go roll a joint without the sticky strip and take a picture of it, lets see how it comes out...itll either be loose as shit or just ugly and fallign apart

you people can roll with whatever the fuck you want, but its stupid to do with anything besides papers, thats like rolling a bluunt with a maple leaf, yeah its a leaf does that mean its good to roll with? no

20. Jason Voorhies

aight go roll a joint without the sticky strip and take a picture of it, lets see how it comes out...itll either be loose as shit or just ugly and fallign apart

you people can roll with whatever the fuck you want, but its stupid to do with anything besides papers, thats like rolling a bluunt with a maple leaf, yeah its a leaf does that mean its good to roll with? no [/b][/quote]
    ignorant retard fuck. what are you trying to prove anyway? that your right? obviously papers are the right way to do it but people dont always have the means to get things done the right way souse your gummed papers and shut the fuck up. herb.