Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

Yea it was probably just a typo.

2. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

damn my moms gotta leave the crib already so I can get to blazin

3. Randal The Vandal

Randal The Vandal Senior Member

i never yaked from smoking, but i girl i knew did...in bio class too, it was maaaad funny, but i felt bad...
    ^^yo do you ever empty the B&Ms and fill em with bud? cause i love doing that, it burns fairly slow, and is the ILL cover for smoking on the street....
    and ahh gesus looks really different from what i imagined

and i just picked up these ILL hemp papers...there like twice as long as normal ones..yay!

4. cess!

cess! Elite Member

i puked offa weed
    all you can think about is how your a tiny speck on this huge spinning ball.....then *Yaaaaakk*

5. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

I've emptied Blacks, Philiies, Cigarrettes....Whatever else.

6. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

for real, if youve ben around long enough youll eventually try just about every method to twist

7. MAST

MAST Elite Member

grape swishaaaaaaaaas

8. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

I've emptied Blacks, Philiies, Cigarrettes....Whatever else. [/b][/quote]
    hahah..."you guys ever rolled a blunt before?" and those ILL hmep papers suck, theyre just kingsize hemps and hemp ones have horrible glue strip, get yourself some rizlas

9. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

i was probably dehydrated (sp?) as fuck. i didnt drink water or eat any food i just fell asleep. and when i woke up i guess i got a cold, and i still feel like shit. i dont know if its from smoking too much bud though.

10. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

ive only puked from coughing too hard. And one time I was trippin and forgot that I was allergic to apple cider and chugged a bunch. I then puked maaad on my friends porch and walked away like nothing happened. But then I felt bad and went back to clean it up.
    Im also really stoked because the same kid whos porch i puked on went on an everyonedoesit.com shopping spree with me and bought a 2 ft bong w/ ice catch, tripple chambered bubbler, bukket bong, blunt wraps, roor papers, a grinder, and a rolling box. They arrive friday. This weekends gunna be BOMB! ill post flicks. Anyone else make a recent purchase of the pariphenelia veriety?

11. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

roor papers are probably the biggest waste of money

advice to roor: stick to what youre good at...glass

12. La Coka Nostra

does that everyonedoesit.com site only deliver to europe?

they got some ill shit on there, i need to buy a scale and a new grinder.

if it doesnt deliver to us, does anyone know a good site like it?

13. explosivo_420

shop in person.

black and milds Ill usually take out the top 20% and fill it with trees, so then the rest of the tobacco is resonated, thus a very long blunt. Very delicious.

but they arent good cover. many cops and club bouncers at first glance see its not a cig your smoking and will approach you asking to identify it.

someone was smokin weed in the club and the owner grabbed my black and smelt it. as with a cop on another occassion, then writing me a tobacco smoking under 18 ticket.

least i dont have to worry about that anymore

14. La Coka Nostra

I don't know of any headshops around my area that sell digi's.

15. explosivo_420

damn. theres like ghetto malls down here that sell clothes, haircuts, a wall full of everysized and color baggy and scales as big as your computer. At least 10 headshops in every mall. About a mall every 20 blocks.

183th, 163th, 79th, downtown, oh and cant forget Carol Mart (where Rick Ross stands on top of in his music video)

http://blogs.sohh.com/myspot/archives/2006...haled_from.html

but I cant forget: THE Swap Shop.

http://www.floridaswapshop.com/venue.cfm
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.floridaswapshop.com/images/BUTTONS3/logosm.gif

Back in the day an elephant went crazy and trampled his owner and a few others. my dad used to work there vending so ive seen lots of shit. one of his buddies, "south african kick boxing champion" in the 80s. some negro tried bucking some cologune, he asked nicely to put it back, when he ran he chased him down knocked him to da floor buddy was unconsious

16. La Coka Nostra

haha shit... There's only about... 3 or 4 places in the whole city i know that sell bongs and such, and at least 2 of them are convenience stores.

I seen some big ass scale at walmart one day that was supposed to be used for weighing envelopes and shit, and it got me thinking. Shit was big as hell though.

I been looking at a couple online shops lately. Found one that I was gonna buy a bong from, and if you spend 29 dollars you get a free bowl + free shipping, and if you spend 39 dollars you get a free bowl or grinder. Seems like it would be worth it, but i dunno if shit like that would have the feds knocking at your door.

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

miami baby, we keeps it trill

18. La Coka Nostra

Fareel.

Anyone else love smoking big ass roaches?

Me and my homie smoked a long ass blunt the other day and put it out when it was still like...half a normal blunt.

And I just smoked the roach...and I'm pretty ripped... B)

19. MAST

MAST Elite Member

20. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

Usually buying shit offline is a bad idea cuz you dont know what your getting. But everyonedoesit had free shipping. And yeah they ship to the US