Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

I forgot too add that some psychedelics are cross tolerant, I believe LSD, Psilocybin and DMT have cross tolerances although salvinorin A is not any of those drugs and is a different type of psychedelic it could essentially cause you to build up a mental tolerance if your mind is used to tripping.

2. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

2.5 maybe? depends on how big it is. i'd use hash, all u need is a little bit:)

3. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

can u roll salvia in a swisher sweet?

4. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

like a salvia blunt? don't think so..all my homies who've done salvia use either pipe or bong...

5. Lion

Lion Member

no salvia needs to be burned at very high temperatures for Salvinorin A to be released.

6. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

hahah 2.5grams!? are you nuts, hes talkgin a ghetto vape not a fuckin volcano...put like .15-.2 in id say

7. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

how i was at this head shop...and there was this thing.. that creates no smoke...and its not a vapo..i was just like WTF? than i bounced.

8. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

thanks for all the help guys. i've tripped on salvia 4 times since that post lol its my new favorite drug.

the best i had was with a bowl today i made out of a water bottle. tripped mad hard. i wanna try it with a bong though.

oh and btw i got salvia dirvigorum or whatever the fuck it is

9. Dr. Kazer

Dr. Kazer Senior Member

That shit tweaks. Everything turned into leggo's. Everyone was that shiny yellow plastic. Lego land. I couldn't stop laughing.

10. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

thats prolly cause u were bakd out of ur mind

11. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

Make the most of it being legal because it wont be for much longer. And once its illegal its not going to be easy to get hold of on the streets so unless you have plants or about 100g stockpiled (like me:cool: ) you wont have long left to smoke some of it.

The more popular it gets the more haters are going to look at it and think, "hmm this should be illegal, people are enjoying it:eek: "

12. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

its illegal in australia

ai186.photobucket.com_albums_x316_DeadDiskoDog_DSC00684.jpg
    ai186.photobucket.com_albums_x316_DeadDiskoDog_DSC00685.jpg

Last edited: Aug 8, 2007
  13. ODonthesetrees

i think till be easier to find illegal then it is now, around here its soo hard to get except for the interent orders...

14. ODonthesetrees

did it kind of look liek a car key? i forget the name of it but theres this "lighter/vaporiser" thats $190US and it looks liek a car key but you hold it up to abowl and its so hott it vapes the stuff in the bowl without touching it...its like a way to havea roor vape...i want one so bad ahah

15. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

that looks like some fire veg

16. myl

myl Elite Member

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v196_denialchild8698_IMG_0102_3.jpg

so i was cleaning this bowl out last night and dropped it in the sink and it broke. it was my first bowl i bought when i turned 18...

RIP Ophelia

17. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

18. N.O.T.E

N.O.T.E Senior Member

salvia is great, especially when you mix it with some good weed

19. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

lol this made me remember one of my friend's trip. she said everything turned to lego. i guess its not uncommon if i heard about that twice. its just weird how its lego. i mean for sure drugs have similar hallucination patterns, like the female goddess figure with salvia, but i would of thought the lego was more user dependent. odd. weirder still is that salvia acts on your opioid receptors in your brain (same as opiates), and its the only intense hallucinogen that does that. we have no idea how salvia fucks us up. anyone else seen legos?

on another note i got a business management exam in 2 hours. really hopped up on speed right now. only way to do an exam for a class you don't give a shit about and still pull off B's. well, that and good old fashioned studying.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2007
  20. ODonthesetrees

damn i hope i get to see legos...i was so obsessed with them as a child, and i bet i will now because to me i suualyl have aspects of trips that are based off of other peoples trips, like my first trip on dxm a logn part of it i wanted to die and go live with jim morrison because of a recent almost obsession with the doors haha

but damn myl, RIP...i love bowls liek that, i hate colored ones but those clear ones are soo nice