Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Dr. Kazer

Dr. Kazer Senior Member

depends on how much you drank, weigh, & ate that day.

2. Nem

Nem Elite Member

where was that?

3. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

lol as if he did that

4. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

i heard after you stop feeling druunk its an hour for every beer consumed...just something a kid todl me htough i didnt bother looking into it

5. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

i'd go with when you stop having to pee all the time.
    but whats it matter? alcohol in your system or not, if its for a job the can't fire your for beer in your system unless your drunk at work.

6. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

i think it goes away very fast cause when they do alcohol tests yesterday's results won't come up... i dunno i'm just guessing here.

7. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

mate of mine got dui the next day after a party after a long sleep and a few hours on the road already

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  8. saucy

saucy Senior Member

so yes, me and my sis went ovr to my friends house and got fucked up. i made my first little sprite bottle bong, took a couple hits and then just smoked a couple joints (the bong sucked). right when i started rolling a nother joint, my friends little brother came in and was like "u guys gotta get outa here dads unlocking the door!" (we were in the garge) so we opened the garge door and hid all the stuff , prob used a whole can of fabreeze. so we decided to walk to the liquor store and get sumthing to eat. about half way there we all started feeling it so we were just laughing and being stupid all the way there, after we got some food we started walking back and all of a sudden a see a cop car pull in to the ally in front of us, i was just lie "alright guys lets chill" then all of a sudden 3 more cop cars pull into the same ally right infront of us. as we walked up to the ally i took a quik look to see if they were watching us and they all seemed to b looking in the same direction away from us, i was high as fuck so i was paranoid and started to think that they were all talking to echother through the walkies and they were looking that way just to throw us off..... so we walked past them and like a few blocks l8er they drove past us again bu didnt turn around. then my friends lil brother called him again on his phone and was like "dads looking for u get ovr here quick!" so we started running and we saw the garage door was closed so he must have already been in there and smelt it, so we all just chilled on the couch and were scared as fuck that he was gunna confront us on it, but all his dad said was "hey can u help me with the computer?" so my friend went to help him and then we all just chilled in the living room playing video games, then like 15 mins l8er his dad said "so u guys were smoking pot in there, right?!" we didnt want to get in more trouble so we told him the truth, and then to our surprise he was all "mind if i take a few hits?"...... we were like WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! it was so tight we just spent the night there getting high with his dad, it was so fucking bad ass..... well thats my tale from yesterday's adventure...... pretty scary day

9. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

parents like that are the shits.....we have a 5 foot plant in the back of my friends house and he has starters in his room....his parents don't give a shit about it.

10. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

haha thats sick! i only smoked with my friend's parents twice. and cops can't arrest you for just being high unless you're a danger to yourself or others (public intoxication falls under this). in other words, just don't be too fucked up in public, and swallow everything you have if you're about to get busted.

11. Nem

Nem Elite Member

it would be so fuckin weird to toke it up with your friends mom or dad.

although i did smoke a fat j with my busdriver once in 8th grade. XD

12. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

lol my PE teacher is a stoner too....almost every day, everyone waits outside the locker room around 10 minutes after the bell rings and when he finally opens the door, the whole place wreaks...and my history teachers always looks like she got wasted the night before....

13. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

just bought a lb of purple smurf!!! pics up later

14. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

i smoked with this old rasta dude at a flea market once.

he ran a reggae CD booth.

it was pretty dope.

15. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

lol once i was walking home from the bars crunked as fuck and at the corner of my street some guy is giving a noise complaint to his neighbor. i see theres a pretty hot chick inside so when the guy is done giving the complaint, i go up to the door and i'm like "hey what's up my name is xxxx i just moved in the neighborhood don't really know anyone" cause i had just moved in around that time. its 3am so obviously the dude is like wtf? i take a step inside the house, he lets me in, we get to the living room, everyone's passing around a big 3 pape. meet everyone, smoke the joint passin around, and they rolled another HUGE joint before i left at like 4. haha that was a good night.

and the bus driver thing i'm sure is a lie but if true thats one of the best stories.

16. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

just got out of work to find out my car is indeed totalled, little fender bender caused over $4000 in damage! i was going lesss than 10mph, fuckin blows

17. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

18. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

your body can metabolize 1 drink (a shot or a 12oz beer) every hour. if you drank a six pack you'd need roughly six hours to return to 0.00

19. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

i'm not so sure thats how it works

ive had a friend whos a medical prefessional tell me that it takes around 36-48 hours for alchohol to completely leave your body

it really all depends on the calibur of drinker you are and how big you are

20. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

is that the same history teacher that looks like the chick in SKOR's sig?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007