Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CIFILONE

CIFILONE Senior Member

nonono....you for got the dragons wart, crow claws, and elf sweat....THEN you will trip.

2. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

great point...i dont see why people dont just EAT pills like their ment to be...snorting all pharmies and shit....ive also heard retards started smoking oxycontin now too(thats real good conidering your not even supposed to break those pills what-so-ever)

3. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

anyone here ever used whats called a Nader?

my roommate whos from PA introduced me to naders

theyre the shit

4. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

lol i think i swallowed oxy once. i snort it 99% of the time with no regrets. i rather get the whole feeling at once, fuck time released.

i just bought 30 10mg valiums online for 42USD including shipping. i only bought a small quantity cause it's the first time. i looked around and that was definitely the best price i could find. anyone got a street price for me? *edit ya it's generic.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  5. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

oh naw dont get me twisted.. im not against snorting and smoking shit.. all i was saying is to be properly educated about the particular pill you are attempting to use. some can be snorted, others not so much. some smoked some not. you just gotta be educated. shit, ive smoked oxys. shit got me hi-hi-higher than a mother fucka. it was like smoking herion.. except waaaay more expensive.

6. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

the shit i dont get is why these punks sniff markers.shit is lame

7. cosmic

cosmic Senior Member

i've been smoking weed everyday for the last 3 months...lifes too good right now.

8. the terror of E

i go to art school, going to class high as shit is INCREDIBLE

9. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

but your fertility is at an all time low.

10. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

you're dumb...theyre time release, which means if you dont break them open theyre basically jsut strong tylenol, you gotta chew them or rail them in order to get any decent recreational effects...but smokign them is such a waste considering their street price

11. ODonthesetrees

goign to any class in any school high as shit is incredible, only calss i dont recommned is reading/english...reading out loud when youre high is soo hard, you jsut get wicekd tired after like 2 sentences, once i had to read an entire chapter in front of my calss first block, it sucked balls it took me liek 6 minutes to finish teh first page

12. myl

myl Elite Member

me too...def with you on that

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  13. the terror of E

nah dude, drawing is a bit frustrating at first when you have to draw something to exact scale with perfect technique and shit

but it gets easier and easier the more you keep with it

art history high is amazing if you can stay awake(youre usually viewing slides so the room is dark)

14. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

i got high at lunch today with my buddy, i wasnt going to but he just got a bong and i was like uhhhh ok. i was mad paranoid cuz i though my algebra teacher was watching me. then some kid behind me said "shits weak" like the guy in grandmas boy and started cracking up like a retard, i felt so stupid.:(

15. ODonthesetrees

you cant control your high then...also when i smoke before or in school i dont smoke alot, you dont wanna get blitzed, jsut high...when i get high i get paranoid and therefore try to act perfect and pay wicked good attention adn end up doign way bettter in school

and whenever i smoke before my ap digital art class i get the ebst ideas and it doesnt hinder my abilities at all...but i havnt tried sketching, but i also dont sketch very well in the first place...but im a mean stylus user

16. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

my friends have a little thing going on. they smoke a l right before school, walkin there at that. since its my last week there im puttin in tree for all week and just bakin out before skool every day.

17. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

i sound like a complete idiot but ive noticed sketching is easiest and funnest when yur either high or just comin off one. yur calm as fuck and yur brain is flowin. all the shit that was "improvement" i posted in the toy black book thread i was just comin off a high when i did those.

18. N.O.T.E

N.O.T.E Senior Member

i remember i smoked during a free period at school off my HS campus, when i get back i was acting soo stupid and said wattup to everyone i passed, i definitely looked suspicious, then i went to my chemistry class to do a powerpoint presentation on why THC should be legalized...one of the funniest chemistry classes i've ever had, got a A- on the project too haha

19. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

Wait.?! cant you send drugs through the mail!? i mean they cant check it! seriously. can they? can you? what if you dont send a return adress....
    Im high and drunk rught now but seriously this caould work. i bet this will sound stupid tomorow.

20. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

you can send drugs through the mail
    i know people who have sent pills and 1/2oz through the mail
    this is here though
    sometimes they have random drug dogs sniffing mail but i dont know about over there how risky it is