Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Nem

Nem Elite Member

the blue ones say DAN on the back and have some numbers.

haha. i just blew two vals? and im not feelin much. i feel tingly all over.

blowin one more of the white ones just to finish off the day.

2. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

true but this is the first time ive ever seen u unsure about a drug. and yeah gesus is like drug god on bs.

3. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

OH shit. for real? how long did he get? how did he get caught? what can i do not to get caught?

i mean i hae this lady who moved out of my house but i still get her mail and i have all her info, so ill be getting it for her and if anyone asks ill say i had no idea.

4. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

those blue ones are diazepam, basically valium
    that white one that says dan might be cyclobenaprine, if it says 5658 on the back, its basically a muscle relaxant

and its still tight gesus, not my fault your firend fucked it up and got busted

yo i cna give you a phome number to call, kind of a drug hotline if you will

1-877-284-7328

if theyre low on filler, as in oxycottin, blowing them is the ONLY way to go...otehrwise ill agree with you, usualyl best to chew em up, swallow, or even parachute

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  5. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

if it looks like this awww.drugs.com_images_pills_mmx_t102993b_diazepam.jpg and awww.drugs.com_images_pills_mmx_t102993f_diazepam.jpg it is a 10mg diazepam(valium)

i can't make out the other pills

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

oh i know mane.... im just saying writing scripts is RISKY bizz... and its a fed matter

an that moze kid if u keep track of his posts aint the most smartest kid in the fourm....

and as for thinks about the filler i still dont liek to i rather swallow them and have it ride out rather then hit me hard but for a short amount of time

7. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

self quote. answers.
    ps....ow.that hurt. </3

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

im stright man, i can just fuck off according to you... so why should you listen to me im jsut a fucking dick...

9. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

Ae you really gonna have a hissy fit because i yelled at you, which you ened up deleting because i guess it hurt you, or made you look bad. im just looking for answers. you seem to know. and cmon, wasnt that like 3 weeks ago. god you have an opinion on everything. even my little interview thing i did for fun. GESUS : "wow your parents must be proud"......... seriously, gesus..... are we really gonna go to talking about parents and how proud they must be. first, no parents are proud of a kid who destroys something, or does something they dont understand, aka graffiti. 2 no parents are proud of a kid who does drugs..... and yours.... look im not gonna go into this. i just want answers and for you to be a mod, that kids who are starting graffiti, can ask questions to, and learn from. be cool like im sure you once were.
    DAMn,

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

im just fucking with geez, you need to get your painties out your ass and learn to take sarcasm lightly....

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

oh and to let you know a mod isnt there to answer question we are here to mdify the fourm to a state where the fourms better of where not here to answer questions

and i am cool with kids you just get all uptight when i fuck with you, look at jroc i clown on that kid MAD hard but he just laughs and ignores it

12. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

Sorry man. ive just had one of the worst weeks ever, and on top of that my best friend is missing for like 3 days. he was supposed to get a job and come back in 2 hours but,im sure he went to go get heroine. hes tried quitting like 3....... it doesnt matter. life sucks.

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

life doesnt suck, lifes what you make of it, and as for your boy.... hes probably in a shooting gallery, its not uncommon for us heroin addicts to dissapear and get high and be selfish

14. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

i just want to know hes alright and alive, and didnt OD iin his car somewhere. cause i know, hes told me, when you quit and start you may take more than you can ushualy handle. I love him to death man . and i wish he'd call or some shit. it makes me so pissed. FUc;dfgwpdfiupt89aiofnjKLIOADFKLsjkls

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yeah, well if your smart you dont jump right back in and u try a lil bit before mainline your normal dose.... good luck hearing from him, nasty shit it is

16. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

speaking of addictions....

ne one got a favorite smoking apparatus right now???

i cant stop hitting this gravity bong i made...

17. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

yo moze hope your friends alright i know how u feel my best friends is missing she has done like every drug and i told her to stop because she was getting fucked up from thizz and shit but lik 2 days ago she fucking dissapers last time this happened they found her in an ally almost dead and rushed her to the ER anyways not to drag on my problems i just hope your friends alive and doing well

18. saucy

saucy Senior Member

sooooo.... weed.....ya..... um..... y is everyone so fucking intense about everything..... this is an herbal thread.... us herbavors should just b chill all the time..... lets take the sticks out of our asses and talk about the weeeeed.... how do u make tea from the stems?

19. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

same way you make tea from anything else.

20. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

haha he got so pwned.